reply to {TcP}Choker's accusation callin me a camper in the sportmansship thread

O

old.N33

in reply to {TcP}Chokers accusations on my adress

{TcP}Choker wrote:

yesterday i played a game of curse II and there was a player there who was simply amazing, Came on the server midst game when i was leading 6 frags or something.
This player went up spots like a rocket and even managed to overtake me in the end
Geez isn't that something eh ?

Hmm i got something wrong here, he would have been amazing if it had been a team game
because the thing he was really great at was 'securing' the shieldbelt and the surounding
area. I think in deathmatch the term 'securing' is usually substituted by 'camping at'
Now comes the really great part , the name of this low life : n33[MMX], yes surely a member of the same clan that was so eager to condemn tcp.
When i adressed him about it, he asked me what i wanted him to do. I told him that he shouldn't hang around the belt every 59 seconds of the minute. On wich he replied something like , "well you know how it is , i cant do that"

After this i cant help wondering if someone hasn't been calling the caddle black

Tja..... allthough i feel i dont really need to defend myself cos the people who matter to me know better ill try to put this straight, allso to allow other people to respond to this issue...

"yesterday i played a game of curse II and there was a player there who was simply amazing, Came on the server midst game when i was leading 6 frags or something.
This player went up spots like a rocket and even managed to overtake me in the end"
nice report of that game, i have to agree so far :)

now for your analysis,
first for you callin me a camper...
fact is , i DID frag you a lot near the shieldbelt and "its surrounding areas" so what does that mean?
In a DM match it is all about gettin frags, im sure you agree. On any DM map there are certain areas where the centre of activity is. Thats where you can make a lot of frags if you dont get killed in the action yerself that is :)
The action is usually centerred around certain pickups/ weapons. If yer playing on a filled server, as we were itll mean it might verry well be that if youre in a certain spot and you manage to survive youll be constantly surrounded by people running into the middle of the action tryin to get their frags/pickups.
On curse][ the most active part of the map must be the top with asmd/belt, the lower halls, where people either spawn or drop down from the rocket launcher or the flak and get engaged in duels.
Now, if you want to do a good job on any map, the good players genrally dont jump in the middle of the action.
Theres spamming goin on there, rockets flying everywhere, flak particles really messy, so yer bound to get hit by something which might werent aimed for you in the first place.

Better way to do it is to make sure youre back is safe, so you can forget about people getting easy frags on you from the back, and trying to kill people who are engaged in the action.
im goin to far explaining this, but lets say to get frags, you need to be where other people are :)
generally in the area explained above you can get most frags, allthough its not without risk. You still need to be a verry good player to come out of the action alive.
But jumping in the middle is a stupid thing to do cos its bound to get you killed.

now if im in that area, and people keep commin at me, but they dont kill me im not gonna run away if more come around the corner. Basically yer caught into a constant flow of incommin people and as long as you manage to keep control of it you stick around, yer not gonna run from the action if yer on full health.
You seem to think i should though...
You call it camping..
Fact is i am everywhere on a map, but of course if theres a belt on a map, id like one. And if more people come along while im there im gonna take every single one out while im there.
You suggest id rather find a quiet place have a smoke and enjoy the textures on the walls or sommink. In the end, when a good player is dominating a map, it will allway mean they "control" a certain area for a certain amount of time, ie the area with the highest activity. It has notting to do with camping.

example of what id do on curse: i spawn, run to rl, drop down or take the lift up to asmd/belt, grab rl ammo, grab asmd, grab belt, drop down to mini, try to get some frags in the halls, maybe chase some people and grab amp, maybe when i get hurt i got back uip to the closest healthpacks. Where r those? on top!
so back on top, health, lots of people there, lots of frags in the same run, ammo wasted, drop down get rl ammo, get frags, go back for belt, drop down to flak, grab flak, grab amp, drop in the halls, get frags, go for health up top, drop to mini etc.
thats what EVERY good play does. its called flow.

as you say: "When i adressed him about it, he asked me what i wanted him to do. I told him that he shouldn't hang around the belt every 59 seconds of the minute. On wich he replied something like , "well you know how it is , i cant do that"

when you adressed me on it you did it like: "n33 stop camping the belt" to which i responded, "hmm i dont know what you mean, cos im not"
next thing is i meet you in the halls and frag you there again
and you go like
"stop camping motherfucker"
so the fact that keep jumping in the middle of it is my fault now? Maybe you should stop running into the action like a blind fool

so i asked you "what youd rather like me to do, make a run for the slimegun?"

you "quoted" me as: On which he replied something like , "well you know how it is , i cant do that"
funny :)
i dont know who yer quoting there but its deffo not me
nor do i know what its supposed to mean.

back to that particular game.. as you say i was around the belt "and its surrounding areas" (which covers allmost 3/4 of the map for as far as im conscerned). I think i killed you close to the amp a couple of times. Got the amp myself twice, and when i did, i ran to where the action is...
the belt and its surrounding areas.
Pitty for you is i was the only one who managed to stay alive. And for as far as im conscerned yer just a sore loser.

DM is all about finding the action, getting a lot of frags fast, and making sure you get killed as few times as possible. If all people pack together in a certain area, thats where ill be to kill em.

camping would mean to me, standing in a corner waiting for people to pass it and shoot em from the back; Standing on the shieldbelt and flakking people as they try to take it;
standing on top of a lift exit and killing people as they come up.
Basically playin in a verry static way holding position.
ie on peak in the shiledbelt room comboing on the spawnpoint etc.

in contrast to that i am allways verry mobile and active. Camping dosnt pay anyway, yer an easy kill and you dont get enuff frags in a certain amount of time. Apart from that its no fun at all.

to sum this up,
i dont camp, i try to be where the action is for as long as i manage to stay alive, and if i run into you ill be happy to frag your sorry ass.
If you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen.

you owe me an excuse.

[Edited by N33 on 15th September 2000 at 17:20]

O

old.N33

oh and one other thing,

i posted this in a seperate thread cos it has nothing to do with the tcp stats thingy. suiciding to gain positions in the stats IS a lame thing to do. You seem to see this as a possibillity to make the TcP stats accusations as untrustworthy? Im really not gettin into this stats / suiciding discussion. I have stats disabled and cant be arsed to talk about em. People should do whatever they think is right for them. If they feel better by having better stats and lower themselves to suicide all the time, it will obviously show soon enuff to everyone they use it against, and they DO reflect to the general oppenion people have about TcP. Sorry for you.

i looked up the game in chokers stats
http://www3.ut.ngworldstats.com/fcg...m&ip=194.134.233.76&port=7777&ts=968970001866

shows i killed choker 15 times which is by FAR the most kills i got on a single individual in that game, whereas he killed me once. Pissed you off eh choker.... sorry for ya

now ...Dont even GO there trying to compare MMX to TcP
with yer "calling the caddle black" or "the pot blamin the kettle"

As i said i have stats disabled so i dont play with a stats max eff kind of view. I just try to be close to the heat of the action to give me a max amount of action, flow and fun.

And i hope to keep continuing having fun as long as kids like you wont harass people spam their ass off, and spoil the game cos your ego is hurt.

By making this post about me, all you do is make a big f00l out of yerself.

Change yer attitude and show some respect dude

[Edited by N33 on 15th September 2000 at 17:55]

O

old.Mig

Choker:U left {TCP} but I guess u should come back to be their team leader, come to think of it is all about suicide binds and spoiling other ppl games :p

Mig

O

old.Kez

It really is a bit of a shame that the majority of the sudden activity on the UT forum is down to bitching and accusations.

stop it.

:(

O

old.Mig

Point Taken Kez, you right.
No more "bitching" from me, soz.
Mig

O

old.[MMX]NinjaGaz

I think you should blame Jace :p

Hes the one who started the MMX TcP war and then he tells us about what Choker has said.

/me slaps Borgs wrists. :D

J

Jace

Shut it bitches :p Let's see what hole Choker can dig for himself next :)

O

old.choker

Ok nice long response , i'll exchange be more then happy to the favour.

>In a DM match it is all about gettin frags, im sure you agree.

So far what you are saying makes sense, big duh here

>On any DM map there are certain areas where the centre of activity is. >Thats where you can make a lot of frags if you dont get killed in the >action yerself that is The action is usually centerred around certain >pickupsweapons.

I have to disagree, the area on curse II where the belt and the asmd is is not the center of activity , the hallways are. What you did is conrole a piece of a map by camping there , at no time i encountered any of the other players there at the same time.
You just waited around for someone to come one at a time and had some easy frags, because while the players coming up probably had a pulse gun at best you would be waiting with 100/150 , 48 rockets and a 48 ping

That perticular spot on the map is really easy to defend since the only way up there is eighter using the lift where the bio rifle is, wich i find is hardly ever used because you are an easy target walking toward it. or using the lift where the pulse gun is , in wich case you can see someone comming a mile away and possibly can even jump on them with 5 rockets loaded, NEXT

What you did is NO DIFFERENT THEN CAMPING AT THE BELT ON TEMPEST OR CAMPING AT THE ROCKETLAUNGER AT THE TELEPORTER ON DECK16, just to name a few other places
Sure you'll get a lot of frags , high efficiency
but most of all, all the disrespect and contempt of the other players you can handle. you sure as hell got mine

>If yer playing on a filled server, as we were

It only filled up towards the end, you started this behaviour long before there where a great number of players there

>itll mean it might verry well be that if youre in a certain spot and you >manage to survive youll be constantly surrounded by people running into >the middle of the action tryin to get their frags/pickups.
>Better way to do it is to make sure youre back is safe, so you can forget >about people getting easy frags on you from the back, and trying to kill >people who are engaged in the action.

since you already concluded that i was your number one victim that game i am best to judge if you did just that, 'killing people engaged in action'
i can recall maybe one incident where this was the case , all the other times it was just you and me up there, or you jumping me at the lift.

>now if im in that area, and people keep commin at me, but they dont kill >me im not gonna run away if more come around the corner. Basically yer >caught into a constant flow of incommin people and as long as you manage >to keep control of it you stick around, yer not gonna run from the action >if yer on full health.

sjeez read this and weep, This could go in the dictionary at C for camping without editing whatsoever

>Fact is i am everywhere on a map,

yes and the pope is hindu
Sure you left your spot once or twice to check for a damamp , real easy to do too ,get the belt, jump down the hole get flank , fire at wall if its not thereyou can run up the stairs down the corridorup up the lift and back in time for the shieldbelt to respawn, that way if someone is up there you'll still have it easy because if all went well you still have plenty of rockets left and some armour to blow your opponent to smiteriens

>but of course if theres a belt on a map, id like one. And if more people >come along while im there im gonna take every single one out while im >there.

and quite possibly wait around a bit longer just in case

>You suggest id rather find a quiet place have a smoke and enjoy the >textures on the walls or sommink. In the end, when a good player is >dominating a map, it will allway mean they "control" a certain area for a >certain amount of time, ie the area with the highest activity. It has notting to do with camping.

No it doesn't have to mean that, sure if you do and you've got some skill to begin with you can dominate a map with considerable ease, but everyone will think your a lamer , and once the find out how you operate they'll just stop comming to your area, wich is what i should have done in curse II but thats easy to say after the effents. Most of the time it wont win you any games because people will be on to you.
A few days a ago i played a game against [MMX]joolsy who showed me how it was done, the server was packed, he had a monster fph but i never caught him camping, not even once,

>camping would mean to me, standing in a corner waiting for people to pass >it and shoot em from the back; Standing on the shieldbelt and flakking >people as they try to take it;
>standing on top of a lift exit and killing people as they come up.
>Basically playin in a verry static way holding position.
>ie on peak in the shiledbelt room comboing on the spawnpoint etc.

It seems we have a different definition of camping , sure this is camping aswell but this kind of behaviour is stupid, a player might fall for something like that once, but the next time he'll have 5 rockets loaded and will know exactly where to aim for, players utilizing these tactics are rarely succesfull (give or take a sniper in pressure).

Really succesfull camping is done by taking an easily defendable spot on a map , where there's plenty of ammo and powerups available ie the belt in tempest and curseII or the armour in turbine.

It seems our opinions differ a bit on this subject and i am interested to hear how others feel about this

-----------------------------------------------------------

>i posted this in a seperate thread cos it has nothing to do with the tcp >stats thingy.

I think the topic of that thread was poor sportmanship, i think everyone will agree that camping is poor sportmanship, but if you want to have your own thread by all means do

>suiciding to gain positions in the stats IS a lame thing to do. You seem >to see this as a possibillity to make the TcP stats accusations as >untrustworthy?
>Im really not gettin into this stats / suiciding discussion. I have stats >disabled and cant be arsed to talk about em. People should do whatever >they think is right for them. If they feel better by having better stats >and lower themselves to suicide all the time, it will obviously show soon >enuff to everyone they use it against, and they DO reflect to the general >oppenion people have about TcP. Sorry for you

Not at all i think the acusations where quite valid and after i found out there where at least 3 TcP players involved, and one defended his actions with 'well i did get a lot of points that game' i got out. I even went down to the mmx channel and told borg he had been right all along
But when you make these kinds of acusations at other clans you sure as hell got to make sure your own nose is clean. After that game i can only conclude that some mmx players do their fair share of lameing around aswell

>i looked up the game in chokers stats
>http://www3.ut.ngworldstats.com/fcgi-bin/DisplayGame?gt=UT&gm=dm&ip=194.13>4.233.76&port=7777&ts=968970001866

>shows i killed choker 15 times which is by FAR the most kills i got on a >single individual in that game, whereas he killed me once. Pissed you off >eh choker.... sorry for ya

>now ...Dont even GO there trying to compare MMX to TcP
>with yer "calling the caddle black" or "the pot blamin the kettle"

>As i said i have stats disabled so i dont play with a stats max eff kind >of view. I just try to be close to the heat of the action to give me a max >amount of action, flow and fun.

>And i hope to keep continuing having fun as long as kids like you wont >harass people spam their ass off, and spoil the game cos your ego is hurt.

>By making this post about me, all you do is make a big f00l out of yerself.

yes you pissed me of but not because of the number of times you fragged me ,but because of the way you fragged me. My ego has been hurt before and can take some punishment, if a player has beaten me nice and fair, i'll be first to tell him he's played a good game, when joolsy kicked my butt the other day i was the first to tell him he was plantlike :)

as for the spamming, at first i asked you politely to stop camping, then when you didn't respond i started spamming because you where ruining my and evrybody elses game by laming around.

>Change yer attitude and show some respect dude

i really believe it is you who should change your attitude about the game in general. This is not the way the game should be played.
As for respect , respect should be earned , and you haven't earned squat in my book

to sum this up

n33 was perpetually hanging around the belt even when there weren't many players on the server. this spot is easily defendable especially when you controle the shieldbelt. I call this behaviour camping. He on the other hand uses a very narrow definition of camping and believes that camping is someting like sitting in a dark corner with the sniper rifle
i believe camping covers a much larger spectum of actions
I do not see this as a possibillity to make the TcP stats accusations as untrustworthy. I will admit they where mostly acurate. And a drew my own conclusions by leaving tcp

cheers

O

old.Kez

Oh ffs be quiet Choker you silly moron. (yes, you've resorted me to weak insults)

If - as you say - N33 was 'camping' the belt area on curse][ (which makes up a substansial amount of the map incase it escaped your observation) then wtf were you doing going up there when blatantly outclassed? you moan about him being a camper (read: player who is aware of the map utilization) but if you and your fellow dumbass players (ie, the others on the server) hadn't insisted on trying to take him out (after all, he's supposedly at 100/150 + full rocket set & LPB skillz) then there'd have been no 'camping' going on really would there? and he would have then been forced to use the other (small remainder) area of the map.

End Of, stop trying to clutch at straws for previous incidents with TcP.

O

old.[DzR]Castor Troy

sheesh - so someone camped on a server, so fucking what?? Find another server. Just try not to whinge like a bitch.

J

Jace

"n33 was perpetually hanging around the belt even when there weren't many players on the server."

And how would you know this if you weren't trying to hang around the same area? You weren't trying to control the belt were you? Sorry, should I say camp?

"He on the other hand uses a very narrow definition of camping and believes that camping is someting like sitting in a dark corner with the sniper rifle
i believe camping covers a much larger spectum of actions"

Your defintion of camping is anyone who happens to be somewhere you either don't want them to be (i.e. in a position where they can, shock horror!, kill you) or ssomeone who happens to have occupied your little spot. If this isn't tru how else could you claim to know so much about the actions of one player?

N33, along with many other fine Deathmatchers, controls the map by controlling key items. Sounds like your either very jealous of VERY stupid.

O

old.N33

im gettin tired of this

if you want to win a game, and theres any way to play a game so that itll win ya the game cos of positional advantages its called good strategie.

you seem to think on every map 100% of the playin surface is interesting to be on.
its not. The action is on only 50% of the map depending on the layout.

quote: "I have to disagree, the area on curse II where the belt and the asmd is is not the center of activity , the hallways are. What you did is conrole a piece of a map by camping there , at no time i encountered any of the other players there at the same time.

you misquote me again. Nor do you get the point.
copied from my first post above:" On curse][ the most active part of the map must be the top with asmd/belt, the lower halls, where people either spawn or drop down from the rocket launcher or the flak and get engaged in duels. "

.... read properly first. Then apart from that you you described my play as "controlling the shieldbelt and its surrounding areas"
now you say i camped up top waiting to pick off easy kills?

"You just waited around for someone to come one at a time and had some easy frags, because while the players coming up probably had a pulse gun at best you would be waiting with 100/150 , 48 rockets and a 48 ping "

I dont CAMP pasivelly to WAIT for people comming up.
I DO try to get a positional advantage over other so that i can get them easier than they can get me....
wot yer trying to say here? Dont we all?

"What you did is NO DIFFERENT THEN CAMPING AT THE BELT ON TEMPEST OR CAMPING AT THE ROCKETLAUNGER AT THE TELEPORTER ON DECK16, just to name a few other places
Sure you'll get a lot of frags , high efficiency
but most of all, all the disrespect and contempt of the other players you can handle. you sure as hell got mine"

again, thats not what i do. I dont have stats enabled. I dont care about eff. I care about action, flow and fun.
Any player who played me knows it. i dont camp lifts to wait for people to come up or anything like that.
I considder to be a skilled player and most other players will agree. For as far as i can imagine you would be the ONLY player EVER to accuse me of being a camper.

"hmmm wonder why i didn't die 15 times this time
lets just call it the x factor
mmmm no lets call it the c factor
anyways he seems to have learnt his lesson , since i didn't see him camping this time"

so you didnt die 15 times cos i didnt camp? And further more i didnt "camp" cos you told me not to? you seem to be damn full of yerself.

let me tell you something bout myself. Im 25 years old, ive finished university and im a practicing densist now. This is not a kid yer talking to here in yer patronising way.
So tell ME bout respect and how you gotta work for it to get it from some arrogant people!
Still in my book you treat EVERYONE with respect unless they have proven not to be worthy of it.

One things for sure: your bitchin on this forum deffo aint gonna gain YOU anny respect.

So Piss off

[Edited by N33 on 16-09-00 at 21:18]

O

old.SUp3rFM

choker, a friendly advice... shut the fuck up
freak6.gif

It seems that when ever you talk, and try do defend the kind of LAME moves you do... you're getting in deep shit.

So... STFU
angry.gif

O

old.choker

ok now i am truely pissed
first of all jace shut the hell up , you werent there you dont know shit about what your talking about so butt out

All i know is that i got fragged 15 times in one game , all less then 10 feet from the belt, he fragged me once in the hallway thats it. The next day we play the same map with aproximatly the same number of players you get me a mere 3 times when i get you 4 , we played several games more tonight and in none of wich you got even close to the 15-1 kill ratio you got in that game
If anyone doesn't think this is just a wee bit of a coincidence then you'r all a bunch of morons,
And jace you are a moron even if you think i am right
I consider my self a decent player, though you might be possibly be better even you have to admit that in a normal game you would never be able to achieve a 15-1 kill ratio against me

think about it

and if your realy a 25 year dentist bladibla old you need to grow up

O

old.[SS]hol

Welllll now lets see....

Good points by all IMO, and personally I bear no malice to choker (probably a short term memory thou)

A couple of things my brief skimmings turned up that maybe youve missed?

Camping is pretty much *the* intrinsic part of DM IMO, thats what DM's about...camping and control of areas of strategic value.

Secondly lets face it, I think this has been brushed across before by somone about you bieng killed by N33 15 tiems in the same area..

Killed once by a camper, shame on them.

Killed twice by a camper, shame on you...

Killed 15 times by a camper???????

As my good m8 [Void]The_Fury would say in a jovial manner...

'Get some skillz pe0n'

Lets face it, youre points are all well argued choker but to repeatedly get killed in the same area by the same person, smacks of to me, that you talk a good game and analyse well, rather than actually bieng able to do something about a camper in game, so you just rushed back repeatedly out of 'anger' even?

Would've liked to have been a fly on the wall so somone could give a neutral point of view, without resorting to minor insults and silly little bitching matches, which lets face it are dull, badly thought out and ultimately futile.

-hol

J

Jace

"in a normal game you would never be able to achieve a 15-1 kill ratio against me "

Well, only on a bad day maybe, of course it'd usually be much higher :p LOL

O

old.choker

Ok since almost everybody here seems a bit prejudiced towards me i asked a witness of the effents in question
Ev|L the guy that n33 fragged the second most time
I asked him straight out on icq what he thought about it
this is a litteral transcript of what was said, its in dutch but i'll translate it to the best of my abilities

hey weet je dat potje met n33 nog

ja , waar jij meespeelde toch?
die lvl met die shock boven en shield

ja precies, waar ik zo waanzinnig veel deaths had

vond jij dat die gast liep te campen of ligt dat compleet aan mij

die gast liep redelij kwat boven te campen.
en i kzei ervoor al. kheb stalwart 1vs1 gespeelt met m en hjij was net ietsje beter

-------------------------------------------------------
hey do you remember that game with n33

yes, you where in right?
That map with the shield and belt upstairs

Yes precicely , where i had so many deaths

Did you think he was camping or is that just me

That guy was camping quite a bit upstairs
But like i said i played stalawart 1vs1 with him and he was slight;y better

O

old.choker

and as for you jace..
nah i wont your not woth the effort

O

old.choker

>Lets face it, youre points are all well argued choker but >to repeatedly get killed in the same area by the same ?>person, smacks of to me, that you talk a good game and >analyse well, rather than actually bieng able to do >something about a camper in game, so you just rushed back >repeatedly out of 'anger' even?

yep i was pretty pissed off that game not in the least because of his mmx tag , so i was set to kill him and make sure he didn't camp there anymore, unfortunatly n33 is quite a good player and when he has a 150 health advantage and rockets he will kill me each and every time as i found out
So i played like a morron , well ok i'll grant you that but that does not justify n33's camping

J

Jace

"and as for you jace..
nah i wont your not woth the effort"

At last, he's seen the light. I'm not worth it so let these depressing threads die as everyone wishes they would.

O

old.N33

*sigh*..... i should have been wiser not to react in the first place.

choker, just to round this off...
i dont know what this was all about in the first place.
You seem to be feel verry bad that you lost a game with a 15-1 kill ratio, which never made ME think you were a crap player.. still you start defending yerself with aguments that this would never have hapenned if I had not "camped" as you call it.

These discussions r in the same line as discussions like flak being a lame weapon or people being shock whores or the lpb vs hpb discussion.
Even in Rocket arena which i tend to like better then FFA its now considerred lame to use mini or plasma.

In the end it comes down to this...
If someone plays in a certain way, and they r kickin yer ass, youd better think of a way to counter it instead of arguing which is getting you nowhere.
And if you dont feel like trying to counter it... find another server.

So pls scrap your ego together, set this aside and stop making arguments as he is only a bit better then me "and so says evil". Better at what? :)
The thing that makes player good is not only their reaction time or accuracy, but allso their strategy and the way they use the layout of the map to their advantage (THATS what you dont get), which has NOTHING to do with camping.

I controlled the map in that game and you werent able to do anything about it. Of course theres allways players who think THEY should have won the game.
Of course some people get upset when they lose a game. Thinkin its unfair, and in fact THEY are better and THEY should have won. Or they WOULD have won if only the other wouldnt have played in a "lame" way.
So .. of course now and then bad sports who havent got a clue start calling you names. Which we all can get used to by now. That comes with winning games.

What i WONT accept though is you posting on forums about me flaming your SUBJECTIVE openions. And then quote Evil and feel free enuff to post he thinks im a dickhead too, cos he lost in that same game.
Bad sportsmanship at its best.

It would suit you best to apologise for your verry unobjective post. Ill keep in mind though not to react to this kind of crap anymore.
pure waste of time and gettin me upset for nottin.
Id like to thank people who know how i DO play for backin me up.

Chocker, your flamin just dosnt do me justice, thats final.

[Edited by N33 on 18-09-00 at 01:49]

O

old.Kez

Choker, please note your inability to quote text properly, the > at the beginning of each new line in one window, isn't the same as the displayed php message, learn to use [ Quote ] ffs, or at least speech marks.

O

old.choker

Lets get something straight this was never an ego thing there are many players that can easily beat me fair and square , quite possibly i count you among them.
What you did was percieved as lame by the 2 players that account for the majority of you frags that game

I have a general rule i aply , if something is percieved as lame by a great number of players i stop doing it. It's just a game and everyone is supposed to enjoy it

cheers

O

old.choker

<quote jools>

I recently had the opportunity to recruit a fine player - but I turned them dow because they use a tactic which not only do I dislike, but I have seen it cause ppl to get very angry on public servers about

<quote jools>

O

old.N33

yer? ..... so?

<quote choker> if if make the majority of players angry with my behavior i stop doin it

<another in this case appropriate choker quote> big duh here

Since you seem to piss off the majority of people with yer attitude maybe you should considder changin something there.
And the reasons why we turned a particular player down arent any of your business.

O

old.N33

o, scuse me

lill mixup :)
it applied to a situation we had recently too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom