Reply on Dear Hibbies, By Xajorkith

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
How about just suspending those involved? Isn't too hard to look at server logs and spot a coordinated attack if a complaint is raised. But as i said - you think its k and doable without consequence then give it a shot.

Sounds fun to suspend 2 realms, cause they want balance back into game. Imagine hibs and mids getting suspended -_-

Doubt that will happen...GOA simply cba.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
Sounds fun to suspend 2 realms, cause they want balance back into game. Imagine hibs and mids getting suspended -_-

Doubt that will happen...GOA simply cba.

And you guys claim Albs are dumb...

Lets make it simple. What is OK is for individuals, groups, alliances or whole realms (as much as you can manage) to agree not to attack a realm. It is Ok for the above to take advantage of circumstances - such as when hild was attacked last night the hibs went for surs.

What is not Ok is for two separate realms to communicate and plan a coordinated attack on x date at x time and to communicate and coordinate during an attack. That is crossrealming and that will get participants a lil holiday.

Now everything is recorded in this game. If the server logs show two groups from two different realms behaving in a suspicious manner then you will see compulsory holidays and resets. No sparky they will not suspend mid and hib - just the idiots who try this.

But please - give it a shot and see.

-TDA-Shaki

Fledgling Freddie
Out come the tommyknockers, tbh it happens all the time albeit on a smaller scale. The amount of times hibs and mids (through no prior communication) have "teamed" to take ck in molvik.

It fits nicely into the roleplay of a temporary truce between mids and hibs, maybe a kobold is blood related to shars, or may infact have even married one at some point and now its FAMILY, cause the evil albzergers have zerged away the hair gel for the shars and the kobbie wife dont find Mr shar sexy anymore so they go together to reclaim gel of Valhalla™ (idea of mine goa, stay off)

Come rejoice, kill the albs and hug the hibs :cheers:

/sleep

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Tbh I think its quite right for Hibs and Mids to have a temporary alliance and I dont give a flying red one if they decide to give me a holiday. Realistically its the only way that hibs and mids can continue to enjoy NF, what with so many of our players leaving, everyday its getting harder and harder for us. You albs may think yer the bees knees etc, but the size of your zergs is just getting out of control. I could handle yer old zergs, but the mass we witnessed at era1 today was just beyond a joke. Albs dont like RvR, they like ganking.
If the buggers that control this world decree that we will get a holiday from doing the only thing in our power to enjoy the game, then I welcome it. Perhaps this will finally convince me to set up camp in another game. Im not whinging (or QQ as some buggers love to spam) Im just saying it how it is.

Larc

Fledgling Freddie
-TDA-Shaki said:
Out come the tommyknockers, tbh it happens all the time albeit on a smaller scale. The amount of times hibs and mids (through no prior communication) have "teamed" to take ck in molvik.

It fits nicely into the roleplay of a temporary truce between mids and hibs, maybe a kobold is blood related to shars, or may infact have even married one at some point and now its FAMILY, cause the evil albzergers have zerged away the hair gel for the shars and the kobbie wife dont find Mr shar sexy anymore so they go together to reclaim gel of Valhalla™ (idea of mine goa, stay off)

Come rejoice, kill the albs and hug the hibs :cheers:

/sleep

The only post in this thread worth reading :D

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
WullieTheRed said:
Tbh I think its quite right for Hibs and Mids to have a temporary alliance and I dont give a flying red one if they decide to give me a holiday. Realistically its the only way that hibs and mids can continue to enjoy NF, what with so many of our players leaving, everyday its getting harder and harder for us. You albs may think yer the bees knees etc, but the size of your zergs is just getting out of control. I could handle yer old zergs, but the mass we witnessed at era1 today was just beyond a joke. Albs dont like RvR, they like ganking.
If the buggers that control this world decree that we will get a holiday from doing the only thing in our power to enjoy the game, then I welcome it. Perhaps this will finally convince me to set up camp in another game. Im not whinging (or QQ as some buggers love to spam) Im just saying it how it is.

Again you prove hard of thinking.

An alliance where hibs and mids decide not to attack each other is fine - not everyone will follow it, theres no direct communication and no coordination of targets. no suspensions or contravention of rules there.

And i'm sorry you don't like us defending our realm - you used to complain that we didn't. So sorry we don't play by your rules where you win most of the time anymore - get used to it, we had to for 2 years.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Hitandrun said:
Dear Hibbies,

Anyway afterwards we’d though we’d pop along to Breifine with our detergent to help clear up that red virus that has plagued the fair and beautiful green lands of Hibernia. Captain Tartan gave us strict instructions not to attack any “hibbies”[*] and off we toddled only to be ganked by Hibbies twice before we even managed to see any Alby scum!

So what I ask is that if you see a Midgard group, led by a black Runemaster,

I just wanna say we should make a day were MIDS and HIBs go into albion and help eachother get the relics back tbh, im not a big rvr dude and dont have any high rr, but i think the albs are just taking advantage of the situation that they are the leet zergers, soo what im saying is: cant we make an arrangement for 1 day too go get our relics back to were they belong? fight side by side and just pawn the albs realy good and show em we dont take that crap for em?

offcourse they take advantage of it.... just the same way as u take advantage of ur casters baseline stuns if ur a hib and or the fact that hib is better at running pbae groups. and mid AE stuns etc etc etc etc...

albs know how to zerg properly, hib and mid...... well... i dunno...

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
And i'm sorry you don't like us defending our realm - you used to complain that we didn't. So sorry we don't play by your rules where you win most of the time anymore - get used to it, we had to for 2 years.

Rant on

Nothing has changed my offensive "I prove everyone wrong because that is my only goal in this life" friend. Albs still suck, live with the fact.

What could erase the image everyone sees while meeting alb zergs: people wearing DF equipment (seriously, this is scary), some being obviously under 50, and the random hippy-happy rainbow coloured random albs.

Only thing that has changed is that you can zerg better, wow :eek:

Damn, I envy you, almost, actually I don't, I am happy I deleted my cleric as that realm truly is full of clueless people, and I would never think of going alb without 7 trusted guildies of mine so I don't end up deleting a char I can't play due to the fact I can't build a group out of the 150 member zerg in emain. Zerging for me, is not an option. Guess albs are lucky they don't go after quality regarding their characters and rvr playtime.

Noone would play there :eek:

I don't give a dead rats arse mythic intends players to have zerg vs zerg fights. It takes the smallest amount of skill needed out of the game, it is also plain boring, repetitive, makes leecher classes have fun while the majority suffers the "fun" of the zergy fight.

If you want to justify your useless zerging, do it elsewere.

Hilarious how some bring up the "omg mid ae stun omg hib baseline castur stun lolz insta cc etc" as reasons to alb zerging. Well you too can kindly feck off, albs can build just as powerful groups for a long time now, rooting way back before toa. The lack of decent groups, is not the classes fault, more like peoples fault.

Rant off

It iz a known fact that you need to zerg every frontier to shit and back to defend Your frontier.

It iz also a known fact that albion has never had good classes or realm abilities in OF so they always needed to zerg like lemmings to stand a chance versus the overpowered mids and hibs.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Either that or they never cba learning to play their chars properly and learning to make it work as 1fg in most cases, very few alb groups actually bother to do that and few in the past either, those that did were noticably good, rest were just fodder.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
Either that or they never cba learning to play their chars properly and learning to make it work as 1fg in most cases, very few alb groups actually bother to do that and few in the past either, those that did were noticably good, rest were just fodder.

And now its your turn to be fodder for a little while - enjoy.

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Again you prove hard of thinking.

Got to love it when an alb gives off an attempt at intellect.

The above posts are right bud, fairy nuff I'll admit there are some skilled albs out there, but the only reason you guys can do anything is because of your numbers. Where is the skill in that? Don't you guys have any respect for yourselves?
Anyways, bugger off and have a wash before you speak to me again; my skin crawls at the thought of my post being so near yours.

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
WullieTheRed said:
Got to love it when an alb gives off an attempt at intellect.

The above posts are right bud, fairy nuff I'll admit there are some skilled albs out there, but the only reason you guys can do anything is because of your numbers. Where is the skill in that? Don't you guys have any respect for yourselves?
Anyways, bugger off and have a wash before you speak to me again; my skin crawls at the thought of my post being so near yours.

rofl

Nowhere have i mentioned skill or ability levels in this thread - yet you seem to wish to continue to convince yourself that you are more skilled than Albion players and come up with excuses why you are now getting repeated ass kickings.

Now what were you saying about attempting intellect?

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
heheh, I never said I was more skilled than anyone. I was just taking another fine opportunity to laugh at you albies, and the fact that your strength lies in numbers... I dont give a flying red un if you dont play by my rules, all I was stating up there is that there is serious damage being done in hib and probably mid with the amount of peeps leaving the game thru NF. You then said some bollocks shit about my intellect, I challenge you to tell me what the problem with my statement was. Or you can just whine some more. Whatever, it all amuses me anyway.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
I dont see how Realm A and B using outside communication to attack realm C would be against the CoC, I dont see how this could possibly be against the CoC... And even if it was, its impossible to check... You cant see if its a truce or a coordinated attack... But whats 100% sure is that nothing is said in the CoC that "realm A must attack realm B"...

What is against the CoC though is, if realm A and B are using outside communication to gain an advantage over either realm A or B... Also known as spying...

An alb friend, that will remain unnamed, used a mid account to ask if mids could lower the level of a tower (or keep) in thridanki or something like that... Thats obviously spying, and as such he's been suspended on 7 days... Because he was gaining an advantage for his own realm over the realm he was communicating with... (even though I dont see why that deserved a 7 day suspension, he only asked, or so he said)

With albs currently having 46% of the population, I see Hibs & Mids working together as a very viable option to reduce the population imbalance currently present on Excalibur...

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
And now its your turn to be fodder for a little while - enjoy.

Says the gimp who prolly can't even play his class like the rest of his realm mates, unlike you i can play my chars and yes i have a few of em and over half are ml 10, i see u 1 vs 1 on bf and u will die, i only lose because of gimp assist, i bet i'd beat ur ass unbuffed, but then i play normally like that and don't need a bb to play to win. Gimp tbh

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel said:
Says the gimp who prolly can't even play his class like the rest of his realm mates, unlike you i can play my chars and yes i have a few of em and over half are ml 10, i see u 1 vs 1 on bf and u will die, i only lose because of gimp assist, i bet i'd beat ur ass unbuffed, but then i play normally like that and don't need a bb to play to win. Gimp tbh

blah blah blah yeah Albs are gimps, clueless and don't know how to play - which must make all the ass kicking you're getting all the harder to take.

And amazingly when we log on to our mid or hib chars we all suddenly become skilled and ten times better.

Lemme know when puberty kicks in.

Calo

Part of the furniture
blah blah blah yeah Albs are gimps, clueless and don't know how to play - which must make all the ass kicking you're getting all the harder to take.

And amazingly when we log on to our mid or hib chars we all suddenly become skilled and ten times better.

Lemme know when puberty kicks in.

Perhaps stop bragging bout how leet u guys always were and suddenly now it all becomes clear and blablablablalblalbal

ur one of those albs who still believe that total mid population is 200 and that hibs are all animist. really its not!

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
Perhaps stop bragging bout how leet u guys always were and suddenly now it all becomes clear and blablablablalblalbal

ur one of those albs who still believe that total mid population is 200 and that hibs are all animist. really its not!

Did they really set a max IQ threshold for playing mid excal?

Firstly - never said we were 'leet' My crude point (in simple terms for the simple) was that maybe Albs were not as clueless and useless as you believed, nor were you as skilled as perhaps you thought. Perhaps the game structure and your condensed classes played a greater role than you wished to believe. Now that structure is no longer favoured and the playing field more even you are winning less and Albion is no longer the walkover it once was.

Really - you should think more before posting.

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie

Firstly - never said we were 'leet' My crude point (in simple terms for the simple) was that maybe Albs were not as clueless and useless as you believed, nor were you as skilled as perhaps you thought. Perhaps the game structure and your condensed classes played a greater role than you wished to believe. Now that structure is no longer favoured and the playing field more even you are winning less and Albion is no longer the walkover it once was.

Dosen´t require skill to play an overpowered class...aka albs is useless and clueless.

Think before you post...

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
rather have no relics than ever team up with a hib or alb!

dont get me wrong know some great albs like Skilgannon (grouped lots with him when played aberthol my old smite cleric) and rest of Shadowlords Society, but now if i see that cloak its me first target in the zerg :)

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Sanzor said:
Dosen´t require skill to play an overpowered class...aka albs is useless and clueless.

Think before you post...

lol

The classes are exactly the same as in OF - they have received no adjustments.

So they were OK in OF but despite receiving no changes they're now overpowered. ROFL - shall I chalkthat one up as whiny mid excuse no 164?

Helme

Resident Freddy
Smilewhenyousaythat your village called, thiere missing thier idiot :wanker:

The Albion classes has become overpowered becouse the game has changed into range based instead of open field, thats why Midgard is shafted becouse we ARE the melee realm, ofcourse that thought has never crossed your mind and you will always hold onto that savages are insanely overpowered..

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Now that structure is no longer favoured and the playing field more even you are winning less and Albion is no longer the walkover it once was.

Hmm, think someone should tell this guy that 3/1 odds isn't more of an even playing field.
Yes, Smile, you should think before you post. Sadly, we knew you were never capable of such feats though... it was obvious when you chose your realm.

So, end result imo, is that there is nothing wrong with Hibs n Mids teaming up to combat the Nazi War Machine... erm, sorry, the Alb War Machine... I mean, that is the sort of shit that happens.
Whats wrong albies? You afraid that you wont be so 'uber' when the numbers are even on both sides?

Calo

Part of the furniture

Im always impressed how u manage to miss the point and rant on something i didnt even mentioned. Did i say i was more skilled?
And like i said. Ur one of those guys who believe that all unskilled and stupid players are in midgard and that the whole mid population is 200 (u claimed in some thread that every mid was on those ac raid and that u were sure we would do an ac raid with making holes in the keeps etc)
Albs,mids & hibs are ALL equally skilled but atm the game favors albion ALOT.

Really thinking like " u were first op so now we need to be op to" is just bs and show lack of IQ (again u try to flame personally which fails horrible like always)

oh well its like talking to a mirror.
Think before i post? they didnt ban u for no reason dont ya think?

Smilewhenyousaythat

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
Im always impressed how u manage to miss the point and rant on something i didnt even mentioned. Did i say i was more skilled?
And like i said. Ur one of those guys who believe that all unskilled and stupid players are in midgard and that the whole mid population is 200 (u claimed in some thread that every mid was on those ac raid and that u were sure we would do an ac raid with making holes in the keeps etc)
Albs,mids & hibs are ALL equally skilled but atm the game favors albion ALOT.

Really thinking like " u were first op so now we need to be op to" is just bs and show lack of IQ (again u try to flame personally which fails horrible like always)

oh well its like talking to a mirror.
Think before i post? they didnt ban u for no reason dont ya think?

Really.

Nice to know that:

a) You know what i think when I've never expressed that and

b) Your reading comprehension is as poor as ever

Try that thinking thing again - it didn't work the first time.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Happy new year, Smilewhenyousaythat!

You got clue for christmas? No? Poor git :(

Calo

Part of the furniture
I did indeed.

Did Santa bring you some l33tskilz?

srry only u take this shit serieus. I know u will deny this with some crap post that i can't read and think and that i have no brain, no arms and no head!

look im a body on legs !!!

happy newyear smilewhenyouseemeonVNboards :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom