Reply on Dear Hibbies, By Xajorkith

WullieTheRed

Loyal Freddie
Smilewhenyousaythat said:
b) Your reading comprehension is as poor as ever

mahahaha, oh my GAWD... a serious case of the kettle calling the pot black there, man, sorry to say

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Bigbadaboom said:
U go Imgormiel!! Slap him(smile) silly!,,eh wait,,he is already silly......... ;)

Well tbh he already made a fool out of himself for even putting his two pence in this thread anyway, he quite clearly cannot read the code of conduct properly nor does he have the grace apologise for not reading it properly either.

Basically what he's saying is which in previous patches what albs have done when they have had relics is this "If we lose our relics i am gonna leave the server if GOA don't do something about it because we are gonna make crap loads of false allegations about peeps breaking the code of conduct or demand new amendments to the code of conduct so that alb always has relics" and when that doesn't happen they'll QQ and leave in droves like i've seen in earlier patches.

Really stupid tbh, more often than not those accounts have been ebayed like i've seen for example when the alb excal nub i talked to on several occasions on hib prydwen with many more of them and then u pm them to say "hey! how are you!" and the usual reply is 'account sold i don't know who you are" Oo!

At least he has humility to admit that most albs can't play their chars properly and thus that's why they zerged in the past and the present and will in the future - he's admitting also they get lucky quite alot, which has been known to happen.

But in all fairness smilewhenyousaythat, please get off this thread, accept you are going to get double teamed at some point and read what i said earlier about the forthcoming patch (and more importantly UNDERSTAND what the patch is for and what it does in respect to how it's going to affect albion and hte other realms), it's not going to be easy for you and if we decided to double team you now it would be meaningless, as the new patch cometh this week and all will be reset. Peeps have seen albs at the worst and tbh it's not all that fearsome, infact it's gimped - like you said. But sadly for you it's not about to get any better, you've had your cake and ate it, the baker is coming to town to sell his wares with a new patch for all and then we shall see yet again what happens. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the hibs starting owning ass again this coming patch, and ofc i will be going to the hib thread to see you and your realm mates /whine about how overpowered they are - gimp tbh.

Imo del your chars, albion doesn't need you, come over to mid or go to hib and 'learn' how to play properly and you might actually start earning some respect for who you are in this forum and have earned respect for how you play in game.

Skilgannon

Fledgling Freddie
Jacilja said:
rather have no relics than ever team up with a hib or alb!

dont get me wrong know some great albs like Skilgannon (grouped lots with him when played aberthol my old smite cleric) and rest of Shadowlords Society, but now if i see that cloak its me first target in the zerg :)

Lo Tone!

Long time no see :)

As for all the talk about skills etc. Albion has a huge percentage of it's playerbase falling into the 'casual' category. That is for a number of reasons such as familiar chars i.e. wizard, paladin etc, and also because of the Arthurian theme.

Hib/Mid has a higher percentage of powergamers, primarily because they gravitated to Realms that suited optimised groups in OF. Powergamers in Alb could build good groups but it is harder.

The aim in this, and any, game is for all to have fun. I will agree that it is not fun to be heavily outnumbered, but I also feel that it is not fun to be unable to RvR because of highly opted gank groups. It was very hard for casual Albs to build a competitive group. It was far easier for Mids/Hibs. I ran in Mid groups on Prydwen against the likes of PE and we felt we had a chance, even at RR3/4/5/6. Once I moved to a gank guild, farming Albs was just insanely easy. Low RR casual Albs did not stand any chance against higher Realm Rank Hib/Mid groups and that is simply not fun.

Hopefully 1.71 might bring a more competitive feel to the server, but the aim must be for all players to be able to RvR and have fun.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
True i'd guess what you are saying is right, but lets not forget that future patches do nothing for the OF of this server or for a greater balance of rvr. This server was highly melee based and for some that is the only option as they still want to play their tanks. 1.71 one may offer a competitive edge but offers little in the way of 'all' being able to rvr and have fun in an acceptable face that does actually offer everyone a good chance to rvr. Mainly because the face of the game has changed so much and that change has not produced a healthy return to the server as a whole, many have left the game or the server altogether - you may notice that population on this server is nowhere near the levels it was OF.

Everyone on excal mid was talking about the so called 'Tank' video that was produced in the US servers where things were alot better all round, but so far we have failed to see any of that here because of NF and adjusting to tactics. IMO those peeps that liked to play their tanks are going to have to face a very long wait to see any evidence or any possibility of seeing that scenario again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom