Sex Renewable Energy

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
@Embattle it looks like you can use the government 5k towards solar panels and such.

which company did yours? Do they cover the rest of devon or just your area?

5k off a solar install looks very attractive right now.

Embattle

FH is my second home
@Embattle it looks like you can use the government 5k towards solar panels and such.

which company did yours? Do they cover the rest of devon or just your area?

5k off a solar install looks very attractive right now.

Ours was done by a company called SunGift, their main office is in Exeter but I believe they cover most of Devon some of Cornwall and some of Somerset.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What government 5k?
In september every house in the uk can apply for a 5k voucher to put towards energy saving their house. it can be used to pay for 3/4 or 2/3 of the price cant remember which so for example you get a system for 7.5k and you pay 2.5k and the grant / voucher covers the rest.
its the scheme that was announced by Richi on tuesday or wednesday.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah no one knows all the details yet. Some places i read that it could be for solar and things some not. I am keeping my fingers crossed :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
I think most people at the very least can break even on Solar panels.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Looks like not wales and for energy efficiency, not energy generation.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Bolaks posted wrong one..can deebz delete

Embattle

FH is my second home
Hi @Deebs you got shorter. And your nose isnt as big.

Or did Deebs nose just separate from its owner and learned how to walk, changed its name, etc.

LmGxbTw3Y_0.jpg

Job

What utter fucking propagandic drivel.
Lets call them names.
This is Karen/Chad level bullshit.

Four fucking types.
Go fuck yourself guardian..you ever shrinking bubble.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
What utter fucking propagandic drivel.
Lets call them names.
This is Karen/Chad level bullshit.

Four fucking types.
Go fuck yourself guardian..you ever shrinking bubble.
I do wonder where Karen suddenly comes up. Lets just pick a random name associate it with bad things and make it a meme or something

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Priceless. @Job doesn't like being called a name - so calls people who calls him a name a karen or chad :D

Job

No..I'm saying thats as ridiculous as the Karen Chad meme bullshit

Just another low for the left, now they fully support the 'Man'.
And think that then entire propaganda of the establishment is just fucking dandy.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're just butthurt that they've got you pegged @Job.

I was actually more interested in @Wij's reaction though since shellenberger's front and centre of the piece.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
(Facepalm from @Bodhi is because he clearly sees himself as one of the four too)

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Oooh. A pop at a resident darling:

The irony of The Guardian complaining about grifters, when they request donations from anyone reading the page, just so they don't have to spend the Billions they've got squirreled away in the Cayman Islands is priceless.

But anyway you summed up the issue with that article, and why the best use for it is to print it out and wipe your arse with it. It's a pop, a hit piece aimed at someone who had the temerity to disagree with the alarmist narrative, and sell more books than the author. Quite sad that you think it adds anything to scientific debate, but then your grasp on science has always been a little tenuous.

Job

Its the same as 70s global cooling.

They are desperately trying to convince people about global warming, but instead of admitting that global cooling was the defacto media and scientific press release theory of that time, with the entire public consciousness bombarded with studies and warnings as the Earth was cooling.

No they have decided the best approach is to shout down anyone mentioning it as senile boomers and claim it was just one article in an obscure publication.

Whats wrong with saying...'yes, that did happen but it was wrong for many reasons and here they are'.

So....if they feel they can rewrite that history by claiming 99%, of scientists actually believed in warming...but sort of kept it amongst themselves and that what we saw on TV was some false memory, well they'll fucking rewrite it again in another 50 years to suit whatever the science is then.

Never has science and history been under such attack by pseudo zealot political and ideological meddling since the catholic church.

Opposers to theories are deniers.
Opposers to multiculture are racists.
Questioning Israel and you are an antisemite.
Question the qoran...islamaphobic
Question men with menstruation.
Transphobic
The ever increasing list of things that cannot be challenged because they are deemed too important to the company policy of Earth and the ever increasing list of ways to punish you for not sticking to the story.

Does anyone think this is good...is anyone left in the left with an ounce of doubt?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom