Reminiscing...

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
nah best thing was when i started a pally, didnt have a clue wtf i was doing. specced it slash, crush chants parry shield :m00: :m00: my qbar was so uber :)
Made up for it, with your Sorc though :worthy:
P.S. Still got that Mustang?

Jonaldo

Can't get enough of FH
Old times I miss..

Locomo being like REALLY high level and tanking the amalgamate parth in lough derg whilst half the realm healed and hit it also and we all barely killed it.

Exploring Coruscating Mines before it was itemised and just getting silly cash drops, then rejoice as we finally started getting the 'uber' drops from there (can't remember the patch number, 1.36/1.38 maybe)

Venturing up to Innis Carthaig and needing full groups tto atke on the mobs there and having uber hunting trips there.

Running around in Cursed Forest, not knowing where we were going or what we were killing whilst relying on Devlin and his 'shit book' as to what the mobs were. Locomo body pulling just about everything we came across. It's a shame I don't remember half their names as there were some fun times had in that there forest before we all discovered the Finliath spawn points.

The old HDS crew: Locomo, Devlin, Furball, Luona, Usp, Tradolf, Lomarion, Moddru, Kaulso, Fionn, Xenorita, Iominali, my good friends Marius, Daicald & Dunnarimar and I s'pose I should mention my brother Bone (and I know I'm missing many others of the HDS crew but it was a long time ago now) :(

I forgot how many people I made friends with in-game but now it's all coming back :) Though I'm still not tempted one bit to come back and play as it got progressively worse with each patch and those I was friends with all left one by one.

Much love to Luuna and Toirdhealbach and.. oh fuck it there's too many old school hibs I enjoyed levelling with, lots of Mids and Albs I enjoyed getting repeatedly killed by.

Maybe I'll see some of you in another game some time in the future. I'll be the miserable bastard who's constantly moaning, as ever.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
i remember the day the patched the new skin on styles and spell. Was on my thane and i said to myself: wow, cool skin, what is what?

god i miss it 8(

Users who are viewing this thread