Remember to vote

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
bit late m8 survey finished last monday lol "doodz" , here's a hint fella , get over yourself for more than 2 secs and look at the DISCUSSION we are talking about , if i wanted to be spoken to by a total "l33t tw4t" i'd have gone to my cousins house.

but then again if you did look at this discussion in the right manner you wouldn't have posted such an idiotic post , but i guess the only words you know are "boofz" "noobz" and "doodz" and the letters qq, hey look i can do the same thing m8 aa , bb , cc , dd , see the pattern?

Gamah

Banned
Cathos said:
thanks alot for your input Gamah but maybe you need to learn some manners and be more polite , this isn't a flame fest , it's poeples opinions and information being passed around, and for you to come on here and laugh at me because i am slightly mis-guided if you will, i find it pretty rude.

Welcome to Freddyshouse.

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
maybe, but those who post utter bollox and moronic replies cos they think they are high and mighty will be known for being a funtknuckle that can't post anything contributing to a discussion on a public forum.

Fishpaste

Fledgling Freddie
Well just to say i do have a buffbot which i use mainly for PvE, although do use to buff in Pvp, BUT have voted with both accounts for classic server as only reason i got the second account was it became a necessity to keep up with the Jones' so to speak... Roll on a classic server :clap:

Cathos

Fledgling Freddie
good on ya fish m8 , glad to hear it. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom