Religeon 101

Himse

FH is my second home
Huntingtons said:
well if you can be judge with your iq, then im the head of the organization that controls this game ;< you're close 2nd or you're fired HEHE!

My IQ, sure. =[ less hate, or no rep =[

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Amildin said:
well if it starts with god creating the world... how far back do you wanna go? :m00:

This is a nifty comeback, but i do want to answer.

God started by separating the light and dark.

If i remember the shizzle correctly.

Now what i wnat to know is: what was before that? Gray? What was god doing all those eternities before doing that? Were there other gods who didn't like him parting stuff? And so forth. Too many questions to ask.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Huntingtons said:
not finnish ;< or greeks iirc and east european and a few middle european ;p
yeah but we dont speak greek on these forums :)
(i'll admit it i did a sneaky edit after i posted and read it back adding the "here")

old.Tohtori said:
This is a nifty comeback, but i do want to answer.

God started by separating the light and dark.

If i remember the shizzle correctly.

Now what i wnat to know is: what was before that? Gray? What was god doing all those eternities before doing that? Were there other gods who didn't like him parting stuff? And so forth. Too many questions to ask.
what was it before that? i assume a clump of matter if you follow the big bang theory
and what was "god" doing?, i know its pretty naughty of me to answer a question with a question
but what is anyone doing before they do something "productive"? .. something else ;)
For all we know we arent the only universe in existance (the qu'ran actually states we arent the only universe in fact :p). Pulling direct translation from the bible is pretty futile considering the number of times its been translated and re-interpreted so please dont add quotes from it unless they are translation from an original text or maybe even (at a stretch) from a ancient document like the dead sea scrolls
But tying the 2 questions together, since we for the sake of argument believe in a higher power, perhaps "splitting the light and dark" is simply a way of putting starting a reaction which shaped the universe as we know it:)

Just a thought ^^ (i have a feeling there is a possible hijak inc)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You have three type of Christian views on the creation of the world btw. Not all of them think 'YIKES MATEZ GOD CREATEZ DA PLANETS.'

I would be really smart and name the types but my R.S book is too far away :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Chronictank said:
yeah but *snip* feeling there is a possible hijak inc)

Not quoting the bloody thing in whole... :D

So we can assume that the "parting" part might be the big bang infact.

Which, wouldn't be too far fetched...consireding either case as individuals.

But i was simply curious at what was before, would be fun to hear from the so called "man".

This is why i like my gods better, they atleast had some sh*t going on before and things didn't start just by "Poof, here i am, now let me just part this stuff annd make two monkeys with a dingdong and a huuhaa" :D

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
I still find it funny that Tam spelt Religion wrong =<

"We are the Reli-Geons! Fear our wrath!"

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
old.Tohtori said:
Not quoting the bloody thing in whole... :D

So we can assume that the "parting" part might be the big bang infact.

Which, wouldn't be too far fetched...consireding either case as individuals.

But i was simply curious at what was before, would be fun to hear from the so called "man".

This is why i like my gods better, they atleast had some sh*t going on before and things didn't start just by "Poof, here i am, now let me just part this stuff annd make two monkeys with a dingdong and a huuhaa" :D

but whats your point, christianity blows and your religion rocks the big 1 1?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Huntingtons said:
but whats your point, christianity blows and your religion rocks the big 1 1?

Why does every point have to be about dissing something else? :eek7:

My "point" was that i'd like to know what happened before the bible. I mean come on, it's been around for ages and i'd like to know what happened in the pre-qual.

EDIT: Actually one point in my "religion" is that no religion blows and people can do whatever they like as long as they don't hazzle me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom