Relics.

S

shatar

I can say that the moment we had call to arms I jumped the port from mtk in emain to svasud, it ported me within moments. I ran to hastener and started for RK directly, the relics were neutral before I could get there. There is no bloody chance we could have taken this RR, was very well done. I am sick and tired of ppl backtalking mid's for not responding fast enough, it's a load of BS imo. No matter how fast we could have responded we didn't stand a chance.
Well raided alb's. Let's focus on getting em back mid's.

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by -chancer-
rauthian or poon both good leaders

Nothing wrong with the /as i led ^^

WR one kind of sucked from the start tho

And even tho i think Rauths a dick he's still done more work for Mid then you ever have.

C

chosen

Originally posted by AbPoon
Nothing wrong with the /as i led ^^

WR one kind of sucked from the start tho

And even tho i think Rauths a dick he's still done more work for Mid then you ever have.

and stole more items from mid then he ever have ?

D

Driwen

Originally posted by chosen
and stole more items from mid then he ever have ?

and brought more items to other mids than he ever has aswell. Without Rauth those raids would never have happened. His way of dealing with items is rather bad imo, but still doesnt mean that the items who he dealt with weird outweighs the many he has made sure midgard has now.

A

angrykid

When did this become a thread about ruathian beeing a lootwhore or not? if I don't read wrong, it says, relic raid as a topic. Please stick to this.

O

Ozands

Originally posted by Whoodoo_RD
Lets face it, the perfect group to have dealt with this is too busy PLing in lair.

A group of SMs and healers could have got to Mjoll, taken out the stealthers and had done with it. But would they consider suiciding and porting to svas? ETA 3-4 minutes at the relic keep? Not a chance.

I remembered when i was in lair pling and alt and Call to Arms were issued in /as and i said i needed to go because it was issued and i wanted to defend my realm when i said that they got pissed of and said "why? its not like u can help anyway" and i tought omg lol, why do they get pissed of if u rather defend ur realm then stay there and pl? stupid imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom