Relic Raid - Etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Traia

Gotta go with the Professional Diabolus does it come with free lubricant?

L

Lochlyessa

Btw.. I was talking about batteries, can't think why you'd need lubricant.... Ah well, guess someone people can't get things of their mind :(

O

old.diabolus

Originally posted by old.Gombur Glodson
Forgot to mention his dancing skills ;o

merry err i mean gomburs horse ->
pogopony.jpg

traia: hmm think so but have to verify

T

Traia

Originally posted by Lochlyessa
Btw.. I was talking about batteries, can't think why you'd need lubricant.... Ah well, guess someone people can't get things of their mind :(

To keep the pogo stick action smooth and functional ofc :) Whatever could oyu of been thinking?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Thats a BIG stick for such a little guy.

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by Traia
To keep the pogo stick action smooth and functional ofc :) Whatever could oyu of been thinking?

Sorry, I assumed you meant lubricant for Derric's old and wrinkled limbs, since he struggles to get around nowdays. My mistake :eek:

T

Traia

Sorry, I assumed you meant lubricant for Derric's old and wrinkled limbs, since he struggles to get around nowdays. My mistake :eek:

:eek:

L

Lochlyessa

Sorry :/ So, are you enjoying applying that lubricant to Derric's .. pogo stick? :eek:

D

Derric

derric.jpg

who's struggling,bitch? :p

L

Lochlyessa

Anyway! back on topic. Those people RvRing whilst a relic raid's going on should be shot, imo

<looks at Derric>

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by ulrikakaka
totally OT but Pixie your sig is one of the most fucking stupid things I've ever seen

Oh?
I find it rather interesting, the technique used, that is.
And ofcourse, it gave me a good laugh :D

(I wanted to reply: "And your reply come in as a good runner up.", but I don't like to flame... really.)

W

wyleia

*skims through the thread*

Hmm I guess Relic Raid Etiquette involves pogo sticks, AA batteries and pink bras?

Err maybe i better read again......

T

Turamber

<re-reads original post> I didn't actually name anybody that saw fit to go play Counterstrike, err I mean RvR in Emain, whilst we had the whole population of Hibernia in our own frontier. But thanks for fessing up :p

There were members of SOTL defending the relics - I guess you chaps can thank them and all the other Alb's who were defending for your still being able to farm effectively with the melee bonuses.

Later in the evening there were more Albs in Emain than there were in our own frontier. Seems a strange way to play the game - I was wondering if players in other realms came across the same sort of behaviour cos, to be honest, long standing Alb players have come to expect it off our leading RvR guild...

Part of this is the nature of the end-game in DAOC where nothing we do REALLY makes a difference, but part of it is also in the nature of the Emain farmers whose conception of teamwork only extends to the limit of their guilds.

A

Ardrias_Mid

Well.... usually there's a good turnout if Mids get raided, and normally, the milegates will be locked down for at least the remainder of the day. Some people will never leave Emain tho, but it's their choice.

C

Coren

Then who were the evil people who were in Emain yesterday early morning during the relic raid? :p

K

krait

Originally posted by Coren
Then who were the evil people who were in Emain yesterday early morning during the relic raid? :p

Just serpents and the like.
:p

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by Turamber
<re-reads original post> I didn't actually name anybody that saw fit to go play Counterstrike, err I mean RvR in Emain, whilst we had the whole population of Hibernia in our own frontier. But thanks for fessing up :p

There were members of SOTL defending the relics - I guess you chaps can thank them and all the other Alb's who were defending for your still being able to farm effectively with the melee bonuses.

Later in the evening there were more Albs in Emain than there were in our own frontier. Seems a strange way to play the game - I was wondering if players in other realms came across the same sort of behaviour cos, to be honest, long standing Alb players have come to expect it off our leading RvR guild...

Part of this is the nature of the end-game in DAOC where nothing we do REALLY makes a difference, but part of it is also in the nature of the Emain farmers whose conception of teamwork only extends to the limit of their guilds.

Oh my, you were talking about SotL? How unusual!

L

Lochlyessa

Originally posted by Derric
Morning raid? You mean like..14.00?

Hibs relic raided at hm.. around 4 am in the morning, when I was happily asleep.. then all of yesterday, they generally took keeps, farmed rps, and didn't come within site of excal. Relic raid? no. Farming session? hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread