Relic raid / blabbers

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Shike said:
heh. how about a nice cup of stfu?

ban the killer, not the weapon.

agree.

think they set age limit on this game (recomended) so that there would be 1) ppl who could pay with a CC. 2) responsible people playing. :)

Bloodhunter

Banned
Every1 are so good at blaming Invis im sure mids didnt see ml8 raid on fh with 100 peeps... no really

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodhunter said:
Every1 are so good at blaming Invis im sure mids didnt see ml8 raid on fh with 100 peeps... no really

umm, and now it suddenly isnt allowed to RR while ppl raid stuff.. ok.. ta, good to know. Cant morningraid, cant nightraid, cant weekendraid, cant raid while others raid, tell me, do you need a postit mailed to you that someone is gonna raid for it to be legit.. come'on now :)

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
ANYONE who uses irc is a cheat. its ruining game. dont care if u play same realm as me or not. BAN imo.

if u cant use the game how it is and rely on other progs to erm *enhance* it.. u in same mould as radar users and macro crafters

fuck off.. dont want you here.. leave the game to the peeps who KNOW how to play

u cheaters all prolly used game genies on consoles to make u better.. hahahahahaha...

well u aint better than me. nor or u better than the person who just created account 5 mins ago without resorting to that kinda shit. grow up.

Why talk about things you have no idea about how they work?

Should all be locked into a game with no chance of outside communication?

This isnt a prison you know.

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
Bloodhunter said:

ML8 raid was Alb
Mids went for power relics first, till some twat blabbed

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
Personally I think it was a well timed raid....so I guess its acceptable to watch for big mid events being arranged to get them back then? I see no problem with it myself...makes them move around more.

Ofc I'm not suggesting this was planned.....just lucky! ;)

I wanna go mid farming :(

Shike said:
umm, and now it suddenly isnt allowed to RR while ppl raid stuff.. ok.. ta, good to know. Cant morningraid, cant nightraid, cant weekendraid, cant raid while others raid, tell me, do you need a postit mailed to you that someone is gonna raid for it to be legit.. come'on now :)

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Starbuck said:
Personally I think it was a well timed raid....so I guess its acceptable to watch for big mid events being arranged to get them back then? I see no problem with it myself...makes them move around more.

jesus, i will put it in big clear letters for u

THEY WENT FOR THE POWER RELICS FIRST, UNTIL ONE OF UR REALM MATES FOOKED IT UP!

the alb mlwhatever raid had nothing to do with their choice to hit excal, and they didnt wait for you guys to organise a large scale event to take our relic.

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Bloodhunter said:

Sigh... Our plan was to take power relics. Not strengh relics. But when Invisibul blabbed we changed target because there were already 40+ hibs out before zerg left emain zone.

had no idea alb were on a ML raid. And if u were over 100ppl on the raid why don´t sui and u have a 100ppl zerg ready to defend?

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Think ilaya's point is a fair one though bit strongly put (not bothered about IRC myself one way or the other) if people use IRC then this sort of thing will happen, nature of the beast and naive to think it won't.

When it comes down to it if players from different realms were supposed to be able to chat freely to one another in real time then it would be included as part of the game.

"<@*£$ says something in a language you do not understand! Why not get IRC then you can understand him"

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
This raid started from the only reason that we where bored, was no action in any of the frontiers. And as they have said, we tried going for hib power relics first, but we where unlucky in the timing since just when ppl started porting emain hibs got a couple groups to emain. And when it got blabbed on irc and we got info about 60 hibs in ligen we decided to cancel the raid on hibs and go for albs instead. And luckily enough ppl never saw our zerg.

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodhunter said:

What has this to do with blabbing on irc ?

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:
And luckily enough ppl never saw our zerg.

Nooo can't believe it, thought was only albs who zerged.

Don't you mean to say that 15fg of middies just happened to be passing by Excal at the same time?

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Bunnytwo said:
Nooo can't believe it, thought was only albs who zerged.

Don't you mean to say that 15fg of middies just happened to be passing by Excal at the same time?

zzzzzzzz.

The 15fg zerg was the relic zerg that was first headed for power relic. Then after IRC blabbing and ppl spotting over 60 hibs we changed target.

Baduska

Fledgling Freddie
Bloodhunter said:

well i dont read FH that much didn't have a clue, havn't done relic raids in ages since back when i was one of the proud leaders of the realm along with blejs azal and durgi.

however yesterday was so bored in rvr that i started exchanging a few pms with snoz and ozird then adding more ppl. the raid was done OLDSCHOOL no planning at all, like it should be :p

just a spur of the moment thing, so no we didn't have a clue about that ml8 raid thing, and as others pointed out we actually went for hibs originally till that lame ass infil started wirting shit on #daoc.prydwen

bigchief

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Sigh... Our plan was to take power relics. Not strengh relics. But when Invisibul blabbed we changed target because there were already 40+ hibs out before zerg left emain zone.

had no idea alb were on a ML raid. And if u were over 100ppl on the raid why don´t sui and u have a 100ppl zerg ready to defend?
A few ppl did .. raid leader wasnt sure, started spamming 'Everyone suicide and go sauv!!' then changed his mind. The fact is another 100 ppl suiciding while you take the relic would have achieved nothing except more lag. There were enough albs there to prevent any 2nd or 3rd relic loss, late comers (ppl on raid) wouldnt have been in a position to stop the relic. Within 5-10mins of the 'ppl on excal' spam in bg there were over 100 albs in sauv and that kept rising. I doubt the outcome could have been any different.

Minimez

Fledgling Freddie
DaoC has window mode so that kinda lets people use irc if they want/need too.

Also its a good idea to hit when other realms are on raids :p If you want it secret organise secretly on private forums ;o]

Just my feelings on the matter .. not too bothered about anything else as its only a game

Veldran

Fledgling Freddie
Guys, why would it matter if we were on a ML8 raid, art of suprise? <shrug>

But invisibul blagging .. that is bad, no one should blag a relic raid out or any raid over a public chat channel of mids hibs and albs.. then whats the point? its an organised defence then.

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:
And when it got blabbed on irc
:mad:

Aldrick said:
and we got info about 60 hibs in ligen we decided to cancel the raid on hibs and go for albs instead. And luckily enough ppl never saw our zerg.
:eek6:

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
zzzzzzzz.

The 15fg zerg was the relic zerg that was first headed for power relic. Then after IRC blabbing and ppl spotting over 60 hibs we changed target.

And what do you think the odds are of that many getting anywhere near Hib relic keep without the hibs mobilising before they even got half way from MPK. Big fat zero.

And once they'd got wiped out they wouldn't have had a crack at Excal after?

As for the blabbing on IRC part, sure not good, but as I said before if you think that sort of thing isn't gonna happen when people use it, then congratulation you've just one £100million on some random lottery than you never entered, to collect all you have to do is send a £100 admin fee to www.giveusyourmoneysucker.com

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Bunnytwo said:
And what do you think the odds are of that many getting anywhere near Hib relic keep without the hibs mobilising before they even got half way from MPK. Big fat zero.

And once they'd got wiped out they wouldn't have had a crack at Excal after?

As for the blabbing on IRC part, sure not good, but as I said before if you think that sort of thing isn't gonna happen when people use it, then congratulation you've just one £100million on some random lottery than you never entered, to collect all you have to do is send a £100 admin fee to www.giveusyourmoneysucker.com

If he didn´t blab on IRC we would have found out wouldn´t we? The reason we changed target was because if that. Plain and simple, if e hadn´t blab we would have gone for hib relics.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
Aldrick said:
This raid started from the only reason that we where bored, was no action in any of the frontiers. And as they have said, we tried going for hib power relics first, but we where unlucky in the timing since just when ppl started porting emain hibs got a couple groups to emain. And when it got blabbed on irc and we got info about 60 hibs in ligen we decided to cancel the raid on hibs and go for albs instead. And luckily enough ppl never saw our zerg.

How did you know there were 60 hibs in Ligen? IRC? ;o

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Derric said:
How did you know there were 60 hibs in Ligen? IRC? ;o

VidX said:
Probably wouldn't have been able to get a relic from Hibs anyway, we were on relic alert from about 7pm BST.

Group of 8 constantly killing patrols around Scath and dropping speedwarps at Cain, Mael group at Ligen, certainly not an everyday occurance. I even brought my guild group to Marfach entrance and sat there for a while cause I had a feeling something was going on and incase mids were inc through there.

maybe someone from mael /send aldrick fookin shit loads of hibs here tbh :(?

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
nuky said:
maybe someone from mael /send aldrick fookin shit loads of hibs here tbh :(?

Except Mael killed a random hib grp then died to NP out of sight from Ligen, so maybe they didn't...

Bunnytwo

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
If he didn´t blab on IRC we would have found out wouldn´t we? The reason we changed target was because if that. Plain and simple, if e hadn´t blab we would have gone for hib relics.

And you've never done something stupid in your life??? :worthy:

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Bunnytwo said:
And you've never done something stupid in your life??? :worthy:

i would call it stupid if mids had been going after albs relics and he blabbed on IRC.

Blabbing on Mids going after Hibs, when u urself are an alb is beyond stupid tbfh :p

atleast imo

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Thorondorito said:
stealthers?

If hib stealthers would have spotted us and informed /gu and /as then us mids wouldn´t have known about it and still went for hib relics. We would have lost probably but we would still have went for hib relics.

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
Edlina said:
Except Mael killed a random hib grp then died to NP out of sight from Ligen, so maybe they didn't...

well then only aldrick can say, but why would he need to use IRC? :p

obviously hibs arent going to tell him there is x amount of albs at ligen, my guess is they probably had stealthers scouting about for hibs (doesnt every realm have early reports on activity around their target's bk's?) - and again its a simple /send aldrick loads of hibs about etc etc etc. tryin to flip this on mids and saying they used IRC to cheat or whatever ur (derric's) point is is just a little silly - imo

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
If hib stealthers would have spotted us and informed /gu and /as then us mids wouldn´t have known about it and still went for hib relics. We would have lost probably but we would still have went for hib relics.

i think he means mid stealthers informed on the amount of hibbies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom