Relic raid / blabbers

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
This what happens invisibul when u blab on IRC

#daoc.prydwen
[21:32:24] <Invisibul> nice 15+ fg mid zerg in hib frontier atm, wonder whats happening

If you would just have shutup you would still have all str relics

Attachments

• sshot035.JPG
    sshot035.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 655

Tareregion

Fledgling Freddie
Hibs were suspecting something fishy was going on in Hib frontier though. We got 8 man ppl deathspam at Scathaig but no keep was taken and I found a speedwarp just outside Cain. Eclipse alliance was on full alert, so would have been a tough battle. 15fg is too much for us though :p

Thanks invisibul \o/

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
:clap: We Got 1 of our rightfull relics back now :clap:
Now we just gotta defend it...

anyway did have fun farming albs until we got zerged at excalibur :) givf more RRs on albs :D

Scunner

Fledgling Freddie
no one likes blabbers but in fairness i saw u lot with my m8 at mpk and said nothing on irc.

well timed raid to be honest well done mids :)

I dont use irc and i think that kinda use blabbing just ruins the game :(

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Surely Invisibul is no longer a member of The Dragon Senate ... right? :eek2:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Azathrim said:
Surely Invisibul is no longer a member of The Dragon Senate ... right? :eek2:

of course he will be.. they will find some excuse to let him stay..

along the lines of "none of our business!" most likely :p

thou hope they dont. Bout time people took a tougher stance on this shit

Corran

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
of course he will be.. they will find some excuse to let him stay..

along the lines of "none of our business!" most likely :p

thou hope they dont. Bout time people took a tougher stance on this shit

nerf cant edit :p

Decided to log in and see if gm of TDS on.. Spoke to shree, informed them of precisely what was said on irc.

They are going to take the matte up with the other gm's of guild. Afraid that all i know :( But then i only spoke to them 40seconds ago :p

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Kick someone from the guild for irc blabbing? why?
Leave guilds to make their own rules... besides, I doubt invisibul will live this down. It's too funny to piss me off :p

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
Escape said:
Kick someone from the guild for irc blabbing? why?
Leave guilds to make their own rules... besides, I doubt invisibul will live this down. It's too funny to piss me off :p

ANYONE who uses irc is a cheat. its ruining game. dont care if u play same realm as me or not. BAN imo.

if u cant use the game how it is and rely on other progs to erm *enhance* it.. u in same mould as radar users and macro crafters

fuck off.. dont want you here.. leave the game to the peeps who KNOW how to play

u cheaters all prolly used game genies on consoles to make u better.. hahahahahaha...

well u aint better than me. nor or u better than the person who just created account 5 mins ago without resorting to that kinda shit. grow up.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Invisibul should consider playing a OFFLINE game where he can babble till his mouth falls off. ;)

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:
ANYONE who uses irc is a cheat. its ruining game. dont care if u play same realm as me or not. BAN imo.

if u cant use the game how it is and rely on other progs to erm *enhance* it.. u in same mould as radar users and macro crafters

fuck off.. dont want you here.. leave the game to the peeps who KNOW how to play

u cheaters all prolly used game genies on consoles to make u better.. hahahahahaha...

well u aint better than me. nor or u better than the person who just created account 5 mins ago without resorting to that kinda shit. grow up.

IRC isn´t really used to cheat by most, just more like a way to be able to brag to your enemies about the latest fight, or just talk to em. Sure you could cheat, but you could as well with many other tools. Heck you could cheat if your best friend was playing alb and yourself played mid if you choosed to.

You can´t really ban people from using stuff to communicate, you can however hope that they use there common sense about it.

Derric

Fledgling Freddie
ilaya said:

Seriously, are you this stupid or are you just acting to stir shit? o0

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
ilaya said:

Get a grip tbh.

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
hmm and its allready slowly starting, albs saying its fine to blab irc about inc relicraids.

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Tuppe said:
hmm and its allready slowly starting, albs saying its fine to blab irc about inc relicraids.

All albs do?

I certainly do not.

Poag

m00?
Tuppe said:

isn't selective memory a wonderful thing! lets all forget about the times mid did this...everyone knew who he was and nothing happened shall we?

ilaya said:

well done u have just tarnished MOST of the prydwen population as cheats...not everyone sits in the prydwen channel but a large % sit in guild channels or other channels.

Shockingly enough IRC does have other uses...it saves on grats threads here...allows people to discuss the game [/me waves to Dwera...whom i have had many many discussions/arguments with over the roll of stealthers in current rvr]...

your sir...are a fool! :p

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
ilaya said:

heh. how about a nice cup of stfu?

ban the killer, not the weapon.

Poag

m00?
ps- you were rumbled early..maybe by invis i donno...we were milling about in emain on the road/amg area when some ds came from the dc junction from some allliance mates [who then complimented mids on the camping of there bodies]

Plan of we 3 scouts was to catch you as you went over the zb into briefine...but got delayed by a group of sbs and hunters so lost track of you lot.

30-45mins pass..starting to wonder where you all went....
[Alliance] Someoneiforgetwho: 105 on Berks!!!!
[Alliance] Someoneelse: Thats the rk fool!! Excal under attack

ran back to pk grouped the bots and mass ported back to alb [Soj ML10 ability...tis loverly] then headed out..ldd'd twice upon arriving at excal...and everyone knows what happened after that... :)

Nice raid and no..if it hadn't been blabed on IRC you wouldn't have gotten all 3 relics..to many albs to fast...first response came when you hit the rk irc had NO effect on that.

Bring on NF when you have to chain the keeps in order to get relics....day long rrs :)

Eroa

Banned
ilaya said:

rofl....

When you think people cant become more stupid you get proven otherwise time after time. And yet again i got proven otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom