Relic raid / blabbers

Thorondorito

One of Freddy's beloved
xxManiacxx said:
If hib stealthers would have spotted us and informed /gu and /as then us mids wouldn´t have known about it and still went for hib relics. We would have lost probably but we would still have went for hib relics.

i meant stealthers (mid ones) could spot hib force and communicate it to the Relic Leader, so then mids could change the plan and raid albs.

I dunno what happened im still lvl 41 and ml1 so i rather dont go to that things... yet

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
nuky said:
i think he means mid stealthers informed on the amount of hibbies :)

Thorondorito said:
i meant stealthers (mid ones) could spot hib force and communicate it to the Relic Leader, so then mids could change the plan and raid albs.

I dunno what happened im still lvl 41 and ml1 so i rather dont go to that things... yet

ah, hard to know when no quote is used :D

afaik BO or Mael was killed near Ligen by NP and spotted alot of hibs leaving. Just read on /bu that 60+ hibs was on their way to defend.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
xxManiacxx said:
ah, hard to know when no quote is used :D

afaik BO or Mael was killed near Ligen by NP and spotted alot of hibs leaving. Just read on /bu that 60+ hibs was on their way to defend.

Mael was killed by NP at a time there were 3fg hib grps going to emain for rvr (all 3 had been in emain for the past 1+ hour), and a few stealthers around ligen, and we hadn't heard of your zerg by then.

Perhaps Mael manipulated the numbers to make you change target to str relics? xD Was nice that it did make you change target form a hib pov anyway.

Even tho you woulda most likely been spotted - hibs were alert, but we hadn't seen your zerg by then.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
oO

GrivneKelmorian said:
agree.

think they set age limit on this game (recomended) so that there would be 1) ppl who could pay with a CC. 2) responsible people playing. :)

You aren't exactly in the best place to blame others about age and/or maturity about in game behaviour... TBH.

Shike said:
heh. how about a nice cup of stfu?

ban the killer, not the weapon.

Anyway i agree with Shike at least ;)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
Derric said:
How did you know there were 60 hibs in Ligen? IRC? ;o

they imagined 60 hibs :D Tbh i only saw np + tdd grp running + 2 /as grps + 1 blue con grp around :)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Xxcalibur said:
they imagined 60 hibs :D Tbh i only saw np + tdd grp running + 2 /as grps + 1 blue con grp around :)

well that´s 40 hibs. You know everyone exagarates(spelling?) when telling how big the zerg is :D

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Originally Posted by Shike

heh. how about a nice cup of stfu?

ban the killer, not the weapon.

but perhaps if they ban the weapon AND the killer it would stop future killings? :p

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
well that´s 40 hibs. You know everyone exagarates(spelling?) when telling how big the zerg is :D

throw in the dozen pets that run with that amount of hibs and you're at ~60 ;)

Dr.Frau

Fledgling Freddie
whats the problem'?

tbo i rad al teh shit about this invisible blabing on irc.
yes is it v lame to crossrealm like that blabing on irc but nothing to do
about GOA whont ban thoose doing it so the only ppl that can
make blabing on irc minimum are the ones who can KB ppl on irc.
so to get this game workinn with as little relicraid blabing ass possible
is to keep al thoose rr blabers KB:nd for good. cause harder things like that
sadly wont happne cause ppl in game arent thinking the same 100%. so
its really up to the irc managers to keep irc blabing of there channels.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Dr.Frau said:

Sorry but that was a pain to read :E

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Translation

Chimaira said:

Irc Mods know who are the blabbers, DrF suggests to perma ban em, et voilà ^^

Arus Canus

One of Freddy's beloved
Originally Posted by DrFrau

Originally Posted by Chimaira

But fun to read tbh :cheers:

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
All albs do?

I certainly do not.

nah, but its easier say all albs, but ok, Sycho dont open his heart in irc, hmm and copple more i guess but hard find now :)

Breon

Fledgling Freddie
If it wasn't the fact that it was an alb that said it on irc it would have been a great tactic.

All the hibs are defending the homeland. All the albs head to emain for the fights=alb land empty.

Corran

Part of the furniture
As nothing from invisibul or TDS here ...

Invisibul says he didnt mean to ruin the night :- (not sure how he could not know what he was doing when he knew what mids up to "i wonder what happening = hehe i know a relic raid when i see one! ) but they take his word for it and thats their choice.

They told him he should make an apology. (thou not seen one myself may of missed it)

They shant kick him from guild but they warned him and the rest of guild if any them ever do it again they will remove them from guild.

Pretty much covers what was said. Lenient by them compared to how i would react but not my guild to worry about. Was a little conversation and you could see that the GM's were trying to look at it in neutral view, some with harsher look then the others but the above is what was decided.. . .

Do i trust it to stop him doing it again!? Not really he will come up with some excuse again no doubt,

Good luck on other 2 relics. Be nice to have mids back in RvR as went quiet for awhile!

Aldrick

Fledgling Freddie
tbh, i think that was the right decision from his gm:(s), kicking a friend out of guild because of a 1 time occurance is a bit harsh, but would it ever happen again then... But i also think that lifetime ban from the prydwen irc channel is called for and i really hope noone takes it off.

Mavericky

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone who hates anyone over a game has rl issues, i hate cheaters (in game) but willing to give most people the benefit of the doubt and a fresh start

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Corran said:
As nothing from invisibul or TDS here ...

Invisibul says he didnt mean to ruin the night :- (not sure how he could not know what he was doing when he knew what mids up to "i wonder what happening = hehe i know a relic raid when i see one! ) but they take his word for it and thats their choice.

They told him he should make an apology. (thou not seen one myself may of missed it)

They shant kick him from guild but they warned him and the rest of guild if any them ever do it again they will remove them from guild.

Pretty much covers what was said. Lenient by them compared to how i would react but not my guild to worry about. Was a little conversation and you could see that the GM's were trying to look at it in neutral view, some with harsher look then the others but the above is what was decided.. . .

Do i trust it to stop him doing it again!? Not really he will come up with some excuse again no doubt,

Since when do guilds need to make official statements after a RR blab?

Did you go through all this nonsense when someone from PE blabbed, and another who I believe was in TLW at the time? How about the half dozen or so mids who're responsible?

So why run this investigation on TDS?
You aren't in a position to question another guild's policies and after soo many blabbs with no action taken by GOA, guild or blabber, there's nothing strange in TDS's decision... infact, they've done more than previous guilds by asking Invisibul to make a public apology. After a blabb, the most common reply by the guilty and his guild are along the lines of:

'ur realm does it too so stfu'
'it was in PRIVATE channel'
'LOL QQ'

If you want to pass judgement on other guilds, make sure you're unbiased and don't conveniently forget guilds/persons whom you don't want to offend.

Invisibul

Fledgling Freddie
as it happens, i wasn't asked to make a public apology, and gm's didn't even speak to me about it cos i told em what i done pretty much when i realised what trouble i caused, i apologised simply because i wanted to, not because sum1 told me to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom