Relic Excitement

scarloc

Fledgling Freddie
Spetsnaz said:
casters dont need any more dmg bonus their damage is sick as it is...

for melee ye but caster noway i would actually suggest drop their damage by every keep their realm owns by 5%

... right, great incentive.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
brad said:
10 minutes later half the BG leaves, as they now have irvr, and cba for keep takes. O well so much for that rr.:(

10 minutes after that my alarm goes off ;)

(not a whine :p I just can't help but make a dig about the recent keep takes, too much "omgz midnight raid!" whine in the past I think ;) More than entitled to take keeps during the day.)

I feel your pain - the holy RP is the quest these days. So many that just don't give a damn about the realm.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Old emain ........ those were the days ;>

Now, everything is so, dumbed down.

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
I love this thread - some great suggestions and lo and behold, no flames!

Personally I think Relics should stay in the game, they give that extra incentive to fight in your enemy's frontier. Maybe decrease it's power a bit, but have it high enough to be useful and rewarding to have.

I think another huge problem is the "ffs don't add on my fight"-additude : It makes it impossible to fight for a keep since everyone is clustered there. On top of that, everyone is only interested in making tons of RP's, and they don't care if the enemy has I-RvR in their own frontier, on the contrary : most of us are very happy when that happens since they don't have to move far to fight, which is fair enough but in the end ruins the continuous shifts in the frontier and thus an ever-changing situation. Nowadays everyone logs in, logs their buffbot, buffs up and ports to Albion ( because let's be honest - this is where I-RvR is almost all the time ) , kill/be killed and then goes to FH to make another whine-post about being zerged.

I miss the old days where it really was Realm versus Realm, instead of opted FG vs opted FG . Give back dynamic frontier-fights and sieges!

Jeriraa

Fledgling Freddie
Our opted group has been asked to secure sieges a couple of times and I can't say we didn't have fun patrolling and keeping towers clear while the siege on the main keep was in progress.

Actually I know that other opted groups have done the same.

Our group also reacts to /as calls for help quite often during our runs. Even thou we don't actively participate in sieges we clear towers if we can and defend our realm.

However it's rather seldom that someone directly asks us for help.

Succi

Fledgling Freddie
proper discussion threads like this on 2nd page cuz of grats thread , fun !

anyway bump to see other opinions

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom