Rejecta

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Explain THIS then Gamah:

fe4.jpg

Btw, going to rightnow it. Got loads of these screenies.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
obviously you dont read the thread before posting, its not illegal to cae through walls, and in that ss gamah isnt mentioned anywhere, so that could be a level 6 bainshee for all we know :|

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Elitestoner said:
obviously you dont read the thread before posting, its not illegal to cae through walls, and in that ss gamah isnt mentioned anywhere, so that could be a level 6 bainshee for all we know :|

I have screenies with his name on them. And I know it isn't illegal to cone thru walls. I just want a decent answer from GoA for once.

Also, why do bainshees do this when they know its a bug?

Gamah

Banned
Jimmi said:
Explain THIS then Gamah:

fe4.jpg

Btw, going to rightnow it. Got loads of these screenies.

Maybe I had a target on the top floor? Maybe I was behind you, those screenshots prove nothing. Infact it doesn't even have my name in it..so it could be any bainshee.

Gamah

Banned
Jimmi said:
I have screenies with his name on them. And I know it isn't illegal to cone thru walls. I just want a decent answer from GoA for once.

requiel said:
Hello,
We've said it before, but I'll repeat it and feel free to quote me here.
If a Bainshee has a valid target (in range, los etc) then catching other people you don't have los to with your CAE is not abuse. Blasting away with CAE when you don't have a valid target at all (from inside a tower for example) is abuse.

here

requiel said:
Currently only outpost pieces (keep walls, keeps and towers) are designed to stop AoE attacks, all other structures (relic temples, bridges, milegates etc) do not stop AoE spells of any kind. This isn't really an issue with most AoE spells due to the very short range and rapid drop off that they generally have, however with CAE it can be a problem and so we maintain our requirement that a Bainshee (or Valkyrie) must have a valid los to at least one target to cast.

and here, cant really be any clearer. The way requiel decribed it bridges are not designed to stop aoe attacks..so how is it a bug?

GOA have just frowned apon it. As usual when my name is mentioned the mob mentality takes over. Just let Rightnow investigate, rather than posting your "evidence" on a public forum.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmi said:

think of it this way, if say.. reaver lifetap became bugged and had no recast timer, would u only use it every 30 seconds? or spam it like fuck until it was fixed?

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
fe4.jpg

&

fe4.jpg

Can you tell me where your Line of Sight is in the above picture?

Gamah

Banned
Jimmi said:
fe4.jpg

&

fe4.jpg

First of all yesterday museejdi and firby where not online? posting random screenshots of random times really helps your case..second of all. I could have 1. been behind the screenshot 2. been below but with a valid LOS on a target on the first floor. Believe it or not you're not the only player in the game. I am not gonna not use cone when I have targets that require coning just because it might hit someone out of LOS. Deal with it. By the way banelord and reaver pbaoes go though walls too..maybe I should make some screenshots and send to goa?

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
the 2 screenshots are not linked together, here is the other pic:

Where is your LoS there? Cause I don't see no bainshee:

fe4.jpg

Gamah

Banned
Jimmi said:

fe4.jpg

I don't see you getting nuked by one? Honestly screenshots can be manipulated in so many ways..easy for you just to scroll up to an earlier time where u were in LOS and take a screenshot out of it.

I'll make the same point everytime you post a shot, just because your not in los doesn't mean someone else isn't. Or would you like me to magicly make cone not bug, because believe it or not I don't know half the "buggy" spots in towers.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Perhaps he's behind you. The sorc to your left is facing the other way while nuking.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Christ, just give it up already.
Just rightnow it (for what it's worth) and get it done with as noone is going to admit to bug abusing on a public board when the accused bug abuse is not recognised by GOA as a bannable offense.
It's easy for hypocrits to play an opposite realm of a bainshee, getting coned through walls. Whine the walls full of shit and then rerolling the appropriate realm.

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
stop camping bridges and maybe you will stop getting cowned

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Attention-Whore_Beach.jpg

It's been stated that GOA accept killing through bridge walls.. get over it ffs.

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
Jimmi said:
fe4.jpg

&

fe4.jpg

Have you read the thread, or are you just spamming pics proving nothing like a retard?

He don't have to have you as target when he cone you through walls. As long as he has a valid target he can cone how much he'd like. Your picture does not prove that he don't have a valid person to cone, it just prove that you got coned through to wall, so stop crying.

I don't say it's right to do it. But I know alot of people would do the same if they could, just for the "They did it to me" reason.

And I think Gamah is starting to do this for the whine now, I know I would have. It's just like flame baiting on forums, gives excellent reading while bored.

remi

Fledgling Freddie
lols, 100s of screenshots and people saying gamah cone thru walls and Gamah spams excuses for his life xD

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
gamah give it up i got hundreds of screenshots showing u and carp wandering off into the distance with ur hands together, admit ur coeing through the walls and i wont post em :)

much better posts than the rest imo :)

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Coolan said:
gamah give it up i got hundreds of screenshots showing u and carp wandering off into the distance with ur hands together, admit ur coeing through the walls and i wont post em :)

much better posts than the rest imo :)
if you had hundreds why didnt you post one that actually showed him bug abusing...
go figure

dimerian

Fledgling Freddie
Minikene always in so positive mood nowadays,u need more cookies :fluffle:

Zdeath

Banned
Caeing through walls is very lame, I don't blame people for QQing about it, but It's not illegal.

Besides, I don't think Gamah cheats like that, good player. Not long ago my mate started spamming pms about rejecta on MSN messenger. "omg, who has that rr9 minstrel?!" "omg he ROCKS" etc etc.

Still Gamah if I am wrong about this, stop it!! :twak:

Oshikai

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:

fe4.jpg

I dont see any BM stood next to you either, but maybe Firbynator was los abusing too .... norty Firby :twak:

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Watch fucking Team Bainshee movie where a guy was for hours with 5+ bainshees nuking and nuking and nuking trough wallas for several hundred K worth of rps. Do you think Mythic cared? no

Its gayness but STAY THE FUCK OFF BRIDGES AND TOWERS AND GO 8v8 OPEN FIELD XD

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Gamah is such a cheaterbitch irl too, saw him looking through my window when i was getting dressed on christmas day. Didn't realise Santa's suit had no crotch-piece :(

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Vladamir said:
Gamah is such a cheaterbitch irl too, saw him looking through my window when i was getting dressed on christmas day. Didn't realise Santa's suit had no crotch-piece :(

owned !

Oshikai

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmi said:
BL ability...

ofc its a BL ablitiy, the thing is, he would have to be standing near / next to you for it to hit ..... if you cant work it out i cba to explain it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom