Rejecta

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Rejecta

I have just about had enough of the Bainshee bug abusing going on Brynja right now. Being killed by a bainshee , while I am under the bridge arch and out of sight of any hibs in the tower, is not on anymore. Its about time this was put a stop to. I'm just telling you to your face that I am right nowing the things going on. You are a cheater sir and I hope GOA do something about it.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Krakatau said:
Gamah got strong skills :m00:
strong skills in being supremely pathetic I'd agree with lol

I dont know for sure is this is classes as bug abusing but plenty of ppl have rightnow'd it - such an sad way to play proving ur an incredible lamer Gamah :puke:

Outlander

Part of the furniture
yes its abuse stated so by GOA and bainshees abusing it were told not, and any that are seen to are then to be reported and burned alive.

hi gamah! :D

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
semanon said:
Rejecta

I'm just telling you to your face that I am right nowing the things going on. You are a cheater sir and I hope GOA do something about it.

Your kinda, No where near his face ?

Eva

Can't get enough of FH
semanon said:
Rejecta

I have just about had enough of the Bainshee bug abusing going on Brynja right now. Being killed by a bainshee , while I am under the bridge arch and out of sight of any hibs in the tower, is not on anymore. Its about time this was put a stop to. I'm just telling you to your face that I am right nowing the things going on. You are a cheater sir and I hope GOA do something about it.
Nuking through walls on towers/keeps = bugabuse.

Nuking through walls on bridges = Legal.

In the eyes of goa atleast.

Gamah

Banned
Go ahead waste your time, GOA have said many times coning though bridge walls is acceptable. If you are stupid enough to stand and die in the same spot over and over thats not my problem..

Chilly

Balls of steel
seems a bit gay than an AOE mez wont affect someone out of LoS of the caster even if they are within the range of the AE (think mezzing hot oil and not getting the peeps hiding behind the wall) yet coning ppl who are totally out of LoS is not only possible but OK.

Gamah

Banned
Elitestoner said:
gamah cae abuses with one hand, and molests children with the other :mad:

WTF oO

On a side note, why was this thread even made? For all you know I could of had valid targets for every single cone I casted. Flame baiting at its worst.

Merry xmas.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
U are a cheating asshole Gamah and so is the stupid bainshee that was in ur grp, Tiris.

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly as soon as goa said its not bug abusing but a feature nuking through walls at bridges (will be fixed when 1.81 I think comes in a year or two) we had loads of these idiots doing it and then saying its ok to do that since goa said so... Same people probably defending macro crafting since crafting normally is boring and also using every single "legal" abuse in the game they can find too...

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
bajskluttar for everybody

and u should try drink Norrlands Guld on x-mas day

Does wonders

am off nn ;) ;)

delete

Can't get enough of FH
emoting is bad and abusing a fucked up CAE/AEBOLT is good.

how retarded is that? :p

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
its lame - but its not illegal - only mythic can fix these issues, but by the time they do - the bainshees will all be rr11 from the cone-of-doom....

you just have to think different tactics with a bainshee - like cast a mezz, then once they purge. cleric stun the fooker, rip all his buffs then set the assist train on it :)

Gamah

Banned
Gotmagi said:
U are a cheating asshole Gamah and so is the stupid bainshee that was in ur grp, Tiris.

Code of Conduct said:
Personal attacks will not be tolerated, if you use the forums to wage virtual war you aren't just a very sad individual who probably likes to bash the bishop to streaming goat pr0n but you will also not be welcome here.

Oh look you can't keep to rules.

Gamah

Banned
rampant said:
its lame - but its not illegal - only mythic can fix these issues, but by the time they do - the bainshees will all be rr11 from the cone-of-doom....

its fixed in 1.81

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
OEOEOE another thread!

i thought these weren't allowed here? why are they vs rejecta/gamah?

Gamah

Banned
Chimaira said:
no it aint

Which part? According the the patch notes bridges are pretty much fixed? is it better or worse? I wan't the fix just as much as anyone else, just so people stop whining about it :|

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Which part? According the the patch notes bridges are pretty much fixed? is it better or worse? I wan't the fix just as much as anyone else, just so people stop whining about it :|

Some days ago before x-mas my guild on Devon cluster was getting buttscrewed by this one and only bainshee in a fg of hibs.

They have perhaps fixed some areas but I have for sure not noticed any difference. and according to other friends there its same old song :mad:

semanon

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Go ahead waste your time, GOA have said many times coning though bridge walls is acceptable. If you are stupid enough to stand and die in the same spot over and over thats not my problem..

We will let GOA decide. I have contacted them via Right-now. BTW i wasnt standing in the same spot over and over to die, this was an occasion when i was out of LOS underneath the archway of the bridge tower. Its about time the GOA gave a formal reply to this situation.

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
semanon said:
We will let GOA decide. I have contacted them via Right-now. BTW i wasnt standing in the same spot over and over to die, this was an occasion when i was out of LOS underneath the archway of the bridge tower. Its about time the GOA gave a formal reply to this situation.

W O R K I N G __ A S__ I N T E N D E D ? ? ? ? ?

Gamah

Banned
semanon said:

I have PM'd requiel about it and recieved this reply.

requiel said:
Hello,
We've said it before, but I'll repeat it and feel free to quote me here.
If a Bainshee has a valid target (in range, los etc) then catching other people you don't have los to with your CAE is not abuse. Blasting away with CAE when you don't have a valid target at all (from inside a tower for example) is abuse.

If I have a valid los target (according to my esitmation of los) then if you get hit because im casting cone against that then..sorry you are out of luck..

Now on a bridge fight with many stealthers / people popping in and out of "LOS" comming up towers you are bound ot get hit when I am defending my group from people coming up ladders/stealthers/and people running in and out of LOS.

A

Aoln

After seeing gamah moan and whine about many things which are arguably a lot less lame and unfair i'd expect better but i guess when it comes to rps people don't care as long as they aren't on the receiving end of such shit.

brad

Fledgling Freddie
I sent a SS to rightnow of a bainshee facing the wall inside the tower at the bottom floor repeatedly cone aoe'ing throug the wall with no target, i sent the SS to rightnow and have no reply yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom