Regarding server lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssera

Fledgling Freddie
It's amazing how many network experts we have here on FH.

Please guys, send your CVs to GOA so we can have a decent service. I mean you already know what's wrong with everything, it should be an easy half-day job to fix the whole thing.

Right?

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Ssera said:

Please guys, send your CVs to GOA so we can have a decent service. I mean you already know what's wrong with everything, it should be an easy half-day job to fix the whole thing.

Right?

Aye, get Sporez CCIE ass on the case \o/

Labbe

Fledgling Freddie
Ssera said:

Right?

"It's not on our network."

soze

I am a FH squatter
sporez said:
err cus they are paid to do it ?

Any third line support people (in the UK at least)would have sorted it in less time than it takes to type cry me a river tilda :m00:

Sporez

And in the perfect world im sure GOA could phone OT and say replace the thousand pound router please our players are having problems, btw we don't have any proof our players have problems just take my word for it ok?

And if you think it would be any easier to get bt to do it your wrong.

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, a little question to the GM's if you're allowed to answer.

Is the prioritisation based on Server IP addresses, or on Game TCP/IP ports ?

If the former, we'll still get meaning from ping plotting, if the latter, we won't. Either way, if you can get access to the traffic graphs (which prioritisation boxes tend to keep), you'll be able to get far more information about the traffic.

Darzil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom