Regarding GOA please read....

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
6 days no answer from rightnow though I got a pm on this forum from new english gm..

Would think an account reading Account Deleted on sub page (even though they never delete accounts) would get a responce, as its pretty damn serious.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
only used it about 3 times all in all,

always resived an answer with in 24hrs max :clap:

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Each time I've used Rightnow I've had a fairly quick response. Longest I waited for 3 days and that was the reporting of a cheat rather than a fault.

I have the feeling that using clear concise english helps, not the jibberish some people seem to forget it meant to be used on mobile phones only. K m8s?

Herbal

Loyal Freddie
Lost a 5p boat during a zone crash on ml4.2 raid rightnowed it 30 mins after raid ended......... 7 rightnow questions asking for an update and 42 days later they reply with sorry nothing we can do ^^

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
Herbal said:
Lost a 5p boat during a zone crash on ml4.2 raid rightnowed it 30 mins after raid ended......... 7 rightnow questions asking for an update and 42 days later they reply with sorry nothing we can do ^^

lol goa nubs

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
char stuck (realy bad ) logged rightnow at about 23.00 CET, night before a patch day, 9 am the next day my chat was at bind stone 10am they took server down for patch

bugged quest some weekday noon 20 mins later quest was reset.

cant complain tbh

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Eeben said:
i askt them to close my acc becuase my mail got hacket an they will not send me a new sub... Now they will not open my acc again :/ think i have sent 3-7 mails an still no reply :(

renewed my account for 6 months after i deleted the passwords AND canceled the subs,fucking *****..happens again ill sue :twak:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
normally 48 hrs, took a week for my TOA activation but that was being addressed for more than me.
Got my pass nxt day :)

Guess i been lucky overall too

Dreami

Fledgling Freddie
Took 6h or smth to answer my subscription problem question.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
after the server hack last aug/sept took 9 weeks for me to get my subs adn game passy.

So GoA can :wub: my :kissit:

Herjulf

Banned
Still havent gotten help with some bugged quests i have.

tried 3 times now.

And still havent gotten an aswer about a bugged artie encounter (spear of kings) didnt get encounter, even though we snuffed the bugger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom