Regarding GOA please read....

has anyone posted a query via rightnow in the last 10 days and recieved a reply? just wondering cos the last 7 people i spoke to are in the same boat as me and have gotten nothing.. 10 days now and no lvl 50 char to play cos something fekked up and she wont log in....met 4 others with the EXACT same problem now..and no-one has gotten a relpy (other than the email u get straight away saying they recieved it).. is something wrong at GOA HQ? has someone eaten too many Crepes? or overloaded on cheese and baguettes over the holidays? cos 10 days in not acceptable!!! :touch:

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
took em 32 days to reply on my question about ingame map mods :)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Zil said:
took em 32 days to reply on my question about ingame map mods :)
Rightnow is for bug reporting, for that kind of thing see the forums on places liek www.daocmods.com

As for your problems logging in, sorry to hear it, perhaps letting ppl here know the details might give you an idea.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Never had a reply at all from RightNever, apart from the automated stuff. RightNever is totally worthless IMO, we need proper CSRs.

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
Svartmetall said:
Never had a reply at all from RightNever, apart from the automated stuff. RightNever is totally worthless IMO, we need proper CSRs.
From "reading" some of your post im not that surprised, if u write with the same love of everything that is ofc... :)

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
i askt them to close my acc becuase my mail got hacket an they will not send me a new sub... Now they will not open my acc again :/ think i have sent 3-7 mails an still no reply :(

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Svartmetall said:
No we don't, try playing on the US servers things are NOT as rosey as people seem to think. You can wait hours for one to come along just to be told "sorry it's a known bug" and off they go without really listening to what you asked them. I played on Guinivere for over a year and to be honest I prefer not having CSRs in the game, it's unnecessary and means with a properly written email to Rightnow you'll problem will be addressed without all the hanging around. Remember though these people have French as thier first language so reading garbled gibberish that's meant to be English won't be easy and is only made worse by people using terms "m8" and "ure"..

If you want CSRs I suggest you move to the yanks servers, they'll never happen here and even if they did it'd mean a large hike in subscription charges which of course people would only bitch about. I've had cause to contact GOA via Rightnow 5 times since I started playing here and each and every time I've had an answer within 4 days, mostly within 48 hours.

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Kami said:
I've had cause to contact GOA via Rightnow 5 times since I started playing here and each and every time I've had an answer within 4 days, mostly within 48 hours.

Then you've been exceptionally lucky.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Iwe also only used rightnow a few times but i also got my answer in a maximum of 48 hours, maybe luck maybe something else. And with that you never get answers Svartmetall, you sure you use right mail to start with? :p

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Helme said:
...you never get answers Svartmetall, you sure you use right mail to start with? :p

Of course I am, seeing as how I got the automated replies OK. Just never anything else at all. 3 times I tried to use RightNever, 3 times no real response (i.e. other than automated) at all. As far as I'm concerned it's completely worthless, I won't bother trying to use it again since it will be a waste of time.

Helme

Resident Freddy
You might get an automated answer due to the question you ask isnt that rare as you might think it is? remember its ALOT of people playing this game and with ALOT of people it comes ALOT of problems which needs ALOT of answers, and from that you get an automated answer to youre question thats been asked ALOT of times

ALOT of greetings from Helme :worthy:

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
I've had... mixed experiences with RightNow. It's ranged from a proper reply within ten minutes of my sending it to four days' wait for a canned response with no real help at all.

I guess it depends on who your RightNow gets sent to, or something...

Helme

Resident Freddy
The CSR on US servers are exactly the same, some are good some are crap so the thing with gifv CSR and we wont have any troubles is just a big imagination someone got. They arent as good as you think they are it can sometimes take 10+hours for US people to actually get an answer from them aswell theres no spam random crap and get insta answer. Try for example to register on every single site you see with an hotmail adress.. then when you get all kinda spam mail try answer 400+ in lets say 1 hour.. thats impossible if youre gonna write an unique text for every single mail.

CliffyG

Fledgling Freddie
I logged a problem on there 2 days ago as my Sorc couldn't accepty guild invites, it still can't and i've not even received an automated response.

I was guessing GOA wouldn't respond / would take ages so I've rerolled now as he was low and i didn't want to get stuck with the same prob at higher levels.

tallwiz

Fledgling Freddie
i think the problem with goa is.... if its an easy 1 get it done...
if its a bit complex, file it and see if it goes away.
i filed a problem regarding lag when si first came out, never got a reply, thats virtually 12 months ago, hence, never used rightnow again :flame:

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Ages ago i asked about getting my zerker restored (this was over a year ago) and i still have no answer heh :D

Kashmir

Fledgling Freddie
Toke em 1 week to get me, my supp pass, and the bad thing was i got it in french, could use pass and all, but really annoying in french imo :twak:

Herjulf

Banned
I asked a question, 6 months ago still havent gotten answer, also asked for my buffbotds subpass, so i could activate TOA on it, well that was almost 2 months ago now i think. and still no answer. (changed ISP over a workday due to conflict with the old one, and lost old email adress.)

luckily i had the password in a encrypted file burnt on a cd, i managed to buff the cd with some carwax so my computer could read it ^^.
scratches etc.

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
I have been and still am waiting to get my second account restored.
First time i contacted goa was on march 30th.
About 3 weeks ago they told me they were gonna send it by poste, they put the question on solved, i never received anything though :puke:
Than after restarting the request to give me a new subpassword they gave me a new one for my first account. SIGH :twak:

Armus

Fledgling Freddie
My experience with RightNow has been fairly good. Recently I had a problem getting the DAoC client to run on a second PC (new install - the game would instantly crash to desktop when started). I sent a RightNow request with logs, they replied asking for more information, which I provided. A week later (the time didn't matter that much, as I was out of the country anyway) they replied with the suggestion of running a complete file check on startup, which surprisingly worked.

(Strange though, this was a new install and patching of the ToA client, and seemed to have corrupt files.)

I've only submitted about 5 RightNow requests in the two years of playing, but they've all been answered to my satisfaction.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:
Then you've been exceptionally lucky.

bullshit .. all the rightnow's I logged (about 10 so far over the passed 2 years) all go replied within 24 hours... most withing a couple of hours...

So <shrugs>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom