Reflex Attack

Chilly

Balls of steel
i always thought it was broken and thats why not every single friar with the points had it. Seems as though its rather good tbh.

Dardamein

Fledgling Freddie
Well my uncle Wilfrid have planned for this nice ability. Never heard it was broken.

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
ReaLX said:
U have 50 staff? :p

yes he does it seem! 0_o

but i suposse if RR10 fully Bot buffed and only run in Guild grp's can afford to go that spec.

i tried reflex attack and tbh i think it sucked big time i kept it for about 2 weeks (lots of solo) and i didnt like it at all . i think its gettting a revamp when they re-do ra's so im hoping they do summin really nice with it :)

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Quicksilver said:
Reflex attack rox against dual wielders :p

50 staff
38 enhance
18 parry
8 rejuve
is that yur spec?

or as above but
20parry
1rejuve

but i cant imagine a friar without the cure spells.

1st spec imo is a pretty good one if ALWAYS buffbot buffed.

ReaLX

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg QuickStix said:
50 staff
38 enhance
18 parry
8 rejuve
is that yur spec?

or as above but
20parry
1rejuve

but i cant imagine a friar without the cure spells.

1st spec imo is a pretty good one if ALWAYS buffbot buffed.
Hmm, only 38 enh? IMO u miss out on a lot of things then :/, but then again, who am I to criticize a rr10 friar ;)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
ReaLX said:
Hmm, only 38 enh? IMO u miss out on a lot of things then :/, but then again, who am I to criticize a rr10 friar ;)

why not, not like rr10s cant be wrong l0l :p

Quicksilver

Loyal Freddie
Yeah 50 staff, 38 enh atm.

was 44 staff, 47 enh all the way to rr10 tho ;)

The only things I miss is 5% absorb and 6% haste really..

p.s i got extra spec points in 1.46

Coren

Fledgling Freddie
Might go 50 staff just for the new icon :) Is Excommunicate a better backup than CE [snare] then you reckon?

Jpeg QuickStix

Fledgling Freddie
Stallion said:
why not, not like rr10s cant be wrong l0l :p

if he didnt have a bot then his spec would be called gimp (by many) . but it seems he has a lvl50 bb. full buffs which will make up for the ones he may normally spec into...

and cos he always runs in a v good rvr grp . dropping his ench n boosting staff will give him more dmge output , and i know FC let there friars beat the shit outta stuff n dont expect em to heal much (if at all) . so qs's spec is fine for the role he plays in rvr. max dmge output , good clerics keeping him alive means he can live without the high enhance buffs and ofc rr10 helps a great deal :)

although i wouldnt consider the spec myself unless i was in a reguler similer rvr grp . but cos he in a uber grpo he can afford to change his spec for max offensive abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread