Reduced to a four letter word...

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
What about when you were a teenager? you werent scared of them cause you were one of them, i bet adults walked weary around you when you were hanging around street corners looking shifty. I know it was that way when i was growing up

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Just out of curiosity where abouts in London do you live?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What about when you were a teenager? you werent scared of them cause you were one of them, i bet adults walked weary around you when you were hanging around street corners looking shifty. I know it was that way when i was growing up

Yes, they did, but we were taught by our parents and teachers what was and was not acceptable. It's hard to put it all into words, but I see kids that live on my road, or go to the local schools and there is just less.... discipline? respect?

Croydon mate, but I've worked all over south london.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
As for not being affected by the recession, lucky for you, but despite what that tosser Brown says, we are not in a recovery yet, we have not even hit bottom.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
Yes, they did, but we were taught by our parents and teachers what was and was not acceptable. It's hard to put it all into words, but I see kids that live on my road, or go to the local schools and there is just less.... discipline? respect?

Croydon mate, but I've worked all over south london.

Its not different tho, its only cause now your seeing it through the eyes of an adult and not kids. You grow up thinking im never going to change and alot of the time you dont really feel the change but its there and you really do feel isolated from teenagers now, not sure if that makes sense

Croydon, well theres your problem there, its full of hoodlums and gobby gits. North London all the way ;)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No Toht, this country is fucked. Racial lines are being drawn all over. Just look at the thread in general about Big G being stopped under terrorism laws. That has turned into cal and thad talking about people not speaking english, communities of other races popping up all over and how "white" british people feel the need to vote BNP or emigrate.

You don't have to call it racism if you don't want to, but it's anger at other races for a perceived loss of UK culture, jobs etc. The real blame is at the feet of all those apathetic idiots who don't use their vote then moan, and those that do not want to address the root problems in this country.

It may not be racism with this generation, but the next generation will grow up with that unease of other cultures and races, and it will be more than it is now.

Oh i know and i don't disagree, UK is messed up in many ways(outsider view) anbd racism is an issue as much as ever, just asking for a clarification on what i quoted,

In short; do you think social status/wealth effects amount of racism?

If not, ok. If yes, i disagree :p

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Just remember it's not just a white thing. I have been on the receiving end of rascism in China, Hong Kong and India.

Spending several months on one of the worst housing estates in Bristol is just the worst case example. There will always be a mindless minority of idiots who think they are being clever in front of their mates, yob chav culture. Whole program seems to have been based on embarrassing the government rather than taking a real objective view on rascism in the UK. Why Bristol? Why that shitty estate known to have a history of race issues?

Tony Blair's multicultural Britain never existed and never will. Even minorities congregate to form their own communities within. They don't integrate, same as I would not properly integrate into UAE community. Certainly not becomming a muslim, I would never make the early prayers!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Actually Fafnir, medically and physically the races are different in quite a few areas not to mention culturally. This is ofc no reason to hate someone or treat them any differently just based on skin colour, it makes little difference who a person is really.
We are decendants from the same people who migrated from Africa. the differences you see are due to "inbreeding" we just breed with thoose close around us, this is the cause to our differences, skin color, and that some are more exposed to different disease than others. And the more "inbreeding" we got the fewer differences you get between people of the same country, and larger differences with your neighbouring countries.

And if you look at animals, most cant breed outside their race, if they are able to do it, their progeny is in most cases infertile. Lion and tiger can mate, the liger becomes infertile, thile ligon is fertile.

We are all Homo sapiens sapiens, you dont have a subraces of Africanus, Asianus, Oceanus, Americanus, e-peenus etc.

We just have different ethnical backgrounds.

If you get it on with an asian are you creating a new race then, or a hybrid? Or just another homo sapiens sapiens?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Just remember it's not just a white thing. I have been on the receiving end of rascism in China, Hong Kong and India.

Never claimed it was, racism and racial divides in the UK comes from all sides. I blame the media and poor government policies which have lead to them and us situations. We shouldn't have communities of one race sheltered in one area, people should not be scared to mix.

Toht; no a lack of education and bad upbringings cause ignorance, which leads to uninformed racism, which is nowhere near as bad as educated informed racism, but is far more wide spread.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Tony Blair's multicultural Britain never existed and never will. Even minorities congregate to form their own communities within. They don't integrate, same as I would not properly integrate into UAE community. Certainly not becomming a muslim, I would never make the early prayers!

Racial integration takes a few generations, it's the 2nd and 3rd generations that feel like they are "British" and integrate, the 1st generation that actually migrated over will never fully integrate. It's the 1st generation that stay in close knit communities, their children spread out. Look at African and Indian immigrants from the 70's.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
We are decendants from the same people who migrated from Africa. the differences you see are due to "inbreeding" we just breed with thoose close around us, this is the cause to our differences, skin color, and that some are more exposed to different disease than others. And the more "inbreeding" we got the fewer differences you get between people of the same country, and larger differences with your neighbouring countries.

And if you look at animals, most cant breed outside their race, if they are able to do it, their progeny is in most cases infertile. Lion and tiger can mate, the liger becomes infertile, thile ligon is fertile.

We are all Homo sapiens sapiens, you dont have a subraces of Africanus, Asianus, Oceanus, Americanus, e-peenus etc.

If you get it on with an asian are you creating a new race then, or a hybrid? Or just another homo sapiens sapiens?

wow,
I cant begin to know where to begin with correcting this piece of info,
altho the point your trying to make is correct, your arguments are wrong.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
wow,
I cant begin to know where to begin with correcting this piece of info,
altho the point your trying to make is correct, your arguments are wrong.
So please correct me, so I know whats correct.

leviathane

Part of the furniture
bristol is a nice place to live within certain areas but once you go outta the centre it turns pretty rough.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
So please correct me, so I know whats correct.

I will,
i atm i dont have the time,
but if this thread hasnt gone to pieces by the time both kids have gone to bed I will try and explain.

btw i'm not saying your wromg, i'm saying your reasons and arguments are wrong, or rather maybe lets say simplyfied and distorted, would maybe be better terms,

on a lighter funnier note,
here's one for you to chew on though
is a mastif and a poodle the same race ?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
omg fucking immigrants should fuck off out ma country if they dont wana be called a paki :england:

:rolleyes:

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget

Changing of skin colour wasnt due to inbreeding it was due to a vitamin D deficiency from moving too far north of the equatar, people started getting rickets etc so the skin lightened to get more D from the sun which was weaker. At least thats one theory (which has been backed up by finding a period of high disfigured human remains from the same time period)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
on a lighter funnier note,
here's one for you to chew on though
is a mastif and a poodle the same race ?
hmmm, they are both a domesticated subspecies of Canis lupus, so same race, different breed? :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Changing of skin colour wasnt due to inbreeding it was due to a vitamin D deficiency from moving too far north of the equatar, people started getting rickets etc so the skin lightened to get more D from the sun which was weaker. At least thats one theory (which has been backed up by finding a period of high disfigured human remains from the same time period)
The use of inbreeding might have been the wrong word, what i was trying to say is that thoose who had the right genes, managed to live futher north, mated with people who where equally made up. Thus creating lighter and lighter skinned people. Thoose that didnt manage to adapt died out or perhaps moved south, who really knows. And over the generations people mated with people living in the same "region". Even some times distand relatives. Think this was quite common. Thus some traits grew dominant while others disapered in some regions. (why the irish got so many redheaded hotties :p)

(the weak perish, while the strong survive, survival of the fittest etc. )

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
yes but your also talking about evolution which isnt down to inbreeding, its adapting to your surroundings

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
hmmm, they are both a domesticated subspecies of Canis lupus, so same race, different breed? :p
same species, different breed (race) lets be clear i am not sugesting any colour is inferior to the other but there are differences; each race has essentially evolved seperatly over the last few hundred thousand years, only relatively recently have we lived together. Some are more susceptible to diffeeent illnesses or have slightly different bone structure. Add to that the deep rooted differences in culture it makes for an even more notable differences. To hate based on something like skin colour is just daft. The problem is people get accused of being rascist when they comment on other cultures. A lot of people need to find out what the word actually means before the throw it about so easily, its an easy word to use when you have no real argument.

Lethul

FH is my second home
And don't forget the black also got shorter muscle fibres! Lucky them :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Toht; no a lack of education and bad upbringings cause ignorance, which leads to uninformed racism, which is nowhere near as bad as educated informed racism, but is far more wide spread.

Ah ok, i can get onboard with that. I'd even go as far as blame it more on upbringing, as race ain't even(usually) discussed that much in schools.

Someone should stop the cycle of racist parent <-> racist kid, maybe even schools should do some form of test and then get involved if they see some tendencies.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
YouTube - Bad Day ??

watch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom