Red Ring of Death

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
In all fairness bodhi, MS aren't going to send new consoles out willy nilly the moment someone says that theirs is broken. Bad company policy.

Hence the need to send it in for them to check it.

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
Delivered! Shame its the weekend coming up, but now to see how long the turnaround is.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
In all fairness bodhi, MS aren't going to send new consoles out willy nilly the moment someone says that theirs is broken. Bad company policy.

Hence the need to send it in for them to check it.

Sony send out refurbs next day, so it can't be all bad. Mind they took a bit more care on the engineering side, so they have less to fix.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
say you shipped it off today (wednesday) you should recieve a spangly new console by the end of next week

they dont even bother checking what wrong anymore do they? remember something about that they just thrashed the old one and sent a new one as that was supposedly cheaper.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
they dont even bother checking what wrong anymore do they? remember something about that they just thrashed the old one and sent a new one as that was supposedly cheaper.

when it's the 3 red rings i don't think they can fix it or know what to fix.. that's why you are still covered to get it repaired for free even after 3-4 years

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
when it's the 3 red rings i don't think they can fix it or know what to fix.. that's why you are still covered to get it repaired for free even after 3-4 years

That sounds a bit useless! Where did you hear this?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Sure it's been said before but when you get your Xbox back you get a sheet stating what was wrong, surely that means they knew what to fix when my and others Xbox's had broke?

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
My xbox was delivered back to me today! Not a bad turn-around time if I'm honest, and according to the sheet that was attached to it, the problem was with the motherboard.

I've hooked it up now, and its working fine. Glad it was all sorted!

Aada

Part of the furniture
My xbox was delivered back to me today! Not a bad turn-around time if I'm honest, and according to the sheet that was attached to it, the problem was with the motherboard.

I've hooked it up now, and its working fine. Glad it was all sorted!

Told ya it wouldn't be long.

Get any freebies?

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
1 month free gold membership card, which I hear is bog-standard.

Wasn't expecting anything else tbh!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
MS = Amateurs.

Wow, pretty impressive that amateurs have demolished professional Sony then isnt it?

It says a lot that a broken console can outsell a great console

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Wow, pretty impressive that amateurs have demolished professional Sony then isnt it?

It says a lot that a broken console can outsell a great console

Amateurs always look at short term gain vs long term investment. Yet for all this short term game the amateurs are still losing money hand over fist.

So yeah, MS = Amateurs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom