Film Recommend me a movie please.

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
I liked it and it was pretty emotional.

I thought they could have made it a lot more powerful but yeah - might not get you pussy for the night, but will make you seem a damn lot more emotionally considerate! ;):D

Exactly my point, women will absolutely _LOVE_ that film if they are into chick flicks, and it's not completely unbearable to watch as a bloke.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
P.S I love you looks pretty good. One of my friends recommended Big Fish - has anybody watched it?

Jarahl

Can't get enough of FH
P.S I love you looks pretty good. One of my friends recommended Big Fish - has anybody watched it?

Nope, I'd go with P.S I Love You tbh mate, you can't loose with that.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
2 words my man...

Sandra Bullock!

practical magic
is an excellent film as is Miss Congeniality (sequel isn't bad either) then there is while you were sleeping and the lake house sees her reunited with keanu reeves in a lovey dovey time warpey way, there is also hope floats then 2 weeks notice (which i thought was a bit rubbish) and devine secrets of the ya ya sisterhood, which i have not seen but has a great cast. if you want a nice compromise speed and demolition man are good actions with romantic elements

i <3 Sandra Bullock tbh she's lovely.

btw Big Fish is a bloody great movie, lots of magical stuff and a lovely romantic seem running through it, imo it is something that can be enjoyed by a couple on a date causing no uncomfortable moments.

oh and if you go with p.s. i love you beware! everyone ive spoken to about it said its a real weepy so do you really want to face the prospect of impending snot with this girl on a early stage date? i mean snots ok when youve been together a while but it can put a real dampner on things when your not committed enough to love everything about them including: snot, farts, sleep-drool, smelly feet, morning breath and unflushable poo.

faced with these things in the early stages of dating can cause loss of attraction.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Sanda Bullock is a long road of dissapointments, mostly in the never doing a proper nude scene department :(

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
oh and if you go with p.s. i love you beware! everyone ive spoken to about it said its a real weepy so do you really want to face the prospect of impending snot with this girl on a early stage date? i mean snots ok when youve been together a while but it can put a real dampner on things when your not committed enough to love everything about them including: snot, farts, sleep-drool, smelly feet, morning breath and unflushable poo.

for gods sake Ez, I can't even watch lion king without getting tears in my eyes.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oooh!! that reminded me of one thats really good, understated and sweet/funny not gooey sweet though.

Stranger than fiction starring will ferrel, maggie gyllenhaal (ergh, sp?) and emma thompson. its such a refreshing movie tbh watch it :D

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
I have used Juno and Into the wild for the same purpose and it worked smoothly :D

and they are actually awesome movies as well

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Teeth is a film she'll love :D

hah, isn't that the strange film featuring a non-demon type succubus? :D Strange that I heard about it today of all days and then look on the forums and...woot :D

Lethul

FH is my second home
Why don't you just download them and see if they are any good? :p

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
I'm going to fall asleep if I have to watch a movie twice. :(

echome

Fledgling Freddie
Seriously, go for Lion King... Nothing wrong in showing a girl that you got a soft side aswell.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
oo, just got Juno. I can't wait now :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol i got p.s. i love yu today, will let you know tomorrow what the snot to romance ratio is.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
lol i got p.s. i love yu today, will let you know tomorrow what the snot to romance ratio is.

inspired by the thread, eh? ;)

About all the Sandra Bullock shizzle you wrote earlier - one of my ex'es made me watch Agent Catwalk twice. I've never been so bored in my life.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
How about Eternal sunshine on a spotless mind? is it worth it?

i like it and its definatley soppy (i cried).

just keep in mind it can be fairly complex and the other person youre watching it with is a woman.

expect questions and her not to like it because she didnt "get it".

p.s. i love you is also good. even for a bitch flick as a bloke i appreciated quite a lot of it. its definatley not a shit film.

Wonk

Can't get enough of FH
just keep in mind it can be fairly complex and the other person youre watching it with is a woman.

haha Tris :p good to have you back for a while.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i like it and its definatley soppy (i cried).

expect questions and her not to like it because she didnt "get it".

p.s. i love you is also good. even for a bitch flick as a bloke i appreciated quite a lot of it. its definatley not a shit film.

rofl i read this out in my 1950s infomercial voice:

Females may be baffled by this cinimatic movie show but do not let that put you off! while the little lady is spending a penny and fixing her make up during the interval you can use this time to draw her a diagram explaining the more complex points of human relationships and I'm sure your gal will be so grateful you'll be getting an extra helping of supper when you get home!

Remember chaps: Women, they can't help it!

this has been a radio broadcast on behalf of the BBC.

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Could recommend a tv-series called "Dead like me" not a love story but it appeals to both genders. Only downside whit the series was that they only made two season :(

buy the box or find it somewhere els *cough* ;)

"Dead Like Me" (2003)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
omg cry??? like a frigging baby, great movie NOT suitable for 1st date though...ever!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
right, im having a date with a wonderful lady in about 10 days or so. I'm planning on ending the day with a romantic movie or two. Any recommendations? she doesn't like blood appearently :(

I've thought about Corpse Bride. I can't stand Titanic or Pearl Harbor (way too much cheesy luuuv), so they're definately out of the picture (and I bet she has seen them already anyway). How about Eternal sunshine on a spotless mind? is it worth it?

In my experience, something funny will do and it's just as romantic. So my recommendation is the superhero movie. It's funny, it has romance and it has no blood. I watched it this morning - funny as hell tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom