Recipe of Influence?

Ithilkir

Fledgling Freddie
Been getting a lot of these as drops while hunting in Atlantis. They're not sellable to merchants and cant find anyone who will take them, so are they just backpack filling items to prevent AFK camping or are they actually of any use?

Ithilkir

Fledgling Freddie
I see... errr... any point in a level 37 doing the quest and if so where can I start it from?

Ah nevermind, just did a search (amazing how I forget it) and it seems you cant do the quest anymore as it was only for the release of Dark Rising or whatever... bleh :/

Feyd

Fledgling Freddie
Ithilkir said:
Ah nevermind, just did a search (amazing how I forget it) and it seems you cant do the quest anymore as it was only for the release of Dark Rising or whatever... bleh :/
Actually you can still do the quest. By the entrance to DF there is a fella who will give you the quest.

But imo there is still no point in doing the quest. All it gives you is a small pet at lvl 1-9 that just follows you around, and a huge pet at lvl 10 that still only follows you arround.
Just like the puppy quest and the trifecta pets.

Ithilkir

Fledgling Freddie
Everytime I've tried to talk to the Necyomancer outside he's just ignored me :(

wilfe

Fledgling Freddie
the quest isn't given by the necromancer anymore, you have to talk to his imp( or whatever it is) to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom