Recent blunders at the relic raids

O

old.TeaSpoon

Well, I'm sitting here, after an attempt at the relics was thwarted. By who you ask? Well it certainly wasnt the Middies! The server politely told all 200 or so of us that there was an error and that it had kindly logged us out...joy...

Being unable to log in with my Armsman out in the frontier, I logged in with my scout, whilst my dad tried to log back his Armsman. After he finally managed to succed, my computer once again, crashed. I started too boot back up and I was greeted by the lovely message:

System boot failure, please insert system disk and press enter

Im still currently trying to fix it.

We salute you GOA, we salute you...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

yeah thx goa for fucking up our raid wtg.
:puke:

K

kr0n

No thanks for both! GOA AND TeaSpoon. For giving out the info before we were finished. Asses.

O

old.Velo

I said i was going to kill the one who posted about the relicriad/zonecrash... so when can i come and kill you?

O

old.JohnBoy

pld teaspoon.... :(

seriously............ nice one

G

Galatea

teaspoon, did you bother to check your floppy drive when booting up...

K

kr0n

Oh, bet he put the floppy up his ass :-/ No wonder.

W

Wicoa

:puke: Yeh thanks teaspoon we were still trying but not anymore. You're post put a stop to that.

Flip :(

O

old.Pyrotechnix

/em looks at time on Teaspoons post...........

/em shakes head and walks away............

Pyrotechnix
Servants of the Lake

O

old.Gombur Glodson

better deflect to midgard, since you're doing better there than here

O

old.What Wobbler

Dont be so hard on Teaspoon!

Our raid had started when we were all kicked out. Mids of appropriate Realm Status would have already been warned automatically by the game.

Our problem was Midguard had an extra 30 mins to get organised because of the servers kicking us out twice.

If your angry blame GOA.

In addition, the reason why the Relic didnt get back to our PK was because the guy who took it (rightly or wrongly) bugged out at MG. He lost the relic because of a bug. I would like to GOA to confirm if this was true, and if so, award the Relic to Albion.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

he made the post after the first crash!
that says it all!

O

old.TeaSpoon

Yes the middies knew it was coming. Its nice to see that nobody really cares that GOA screwed the server up at least twice, and as What says, the relic went down due to a bug.

And thankyou, my faith in Albion has been restored. Nice to see after something breakes somebody gets called a dumbass...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

ok, and how did the mids know we we're coming before you made that post?

O

old.What Wobbler

The post was made after the server crash.

Once the keep was attacked, a warning is issued to all people of that realm who hold the appropriate realm status.

Teaspoons post might have been a little early, but the game had already warned the big boys.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

read Kr0n's second reply, that says it all.
and teaspoon plz learn from this

O

old.Revz

Teaspoon was a complete idiot for posting this here while we were still fighting.

Also the relic was mainly lost thanks to a bigger IDIOT picking it up without permission. I was the fourth person into the relic tower and it was my group who were supposed to be taking it back. I actually double clicked the scabbard but someone got there a fraction of a second before me. A random fool took the relic and promptly got himself killed falling down the stairs.

He then totally failed to tell anyone what he had done until I went beserk on alliance chat and managed to scroll back up to find who HAD picked it up. Suffice to say this guy is now in for a hard time. If you want to find out what happend read our front page, it has screenshots of the whole thing :

http://www.servantsofthelake.org/

I am not very happy with the idiocy some people have shown that has effectively destroyed the chance of reclaiming some glory tonight.

O

old.Revz

Also please stop being stupid and face facts that you probably blew our relic raid with that post :

<sib-hetroblixt> people had heard you where raiding
<sib-hetroblixt> i guess it was from BW forum
<sib-hetroblixt> and no, we do not get message when someone attack relic
<sib-hetroblixt> we only get message when relic is taken

The person I quote there would be Blixt, GM of Warders of the 7th Sigil who I am chatting to in IRC right now.

S

SoulFly Amarok

Teaspoon :twak:. You can just go away and die. same goes to qwegji WHAT EVER guy u are.

And yes, one to the :touch: Lionhearts . You should have informed your guild about not going up there/take the relic.

There. Everything said -> Soul = Furious.

S

SoulFly Amarok

That would be Blixt, GM of Warders of the 7th Sigil who I am chatting to in IRC right now. [/B]

-------------------------------------------------------

Also please stop being stupid and face facts that you probably blew our relic raid with that post :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
^ ^
mm, Must clarify that that was not aimed at blixt, as you can understand it that way.

S

Sarnat

Re: crashes

Well I wouldn't start yelling 'GOAs fault' like most of the people like to do. GOA doesn't code the servers, they just run them. Most likely it's a code issue or a hardware issue (server not being able to handle that many players in 1 zone). And most likely Mythic has told GOA what hardware etc to get...

Well anyway, grats to albs for a good attempt, better luck next time... though we'll have to come get our relics back if you take one... ;)

O

old.Bollinja

Wooot, weet, wtf? Chill please, as What Wibbler said, the warning for the Middies wasn't caused by a post here! Whether it was an auto-notification of the relic being taken, or a Middy alliance message doesn't really matter. I think its quite safe to say that when we attack a keep the Middies know it, a little post here is not going to send anything new. Leave the guy alone, we failed to get the relic.

If I'm wrong flame me:) Its my opinion.

Tractartus
<Shadow Brothers>

O

Orin Askhammare

oi

I was already at the AMG in Odin's when the first crash happened damnit :) (blind luck that I went there for some RvR tho) ;)

O

old.TeaSpoon

Can I ask...once we sneaked around behind the Middies and tookt the relic without a confrontation...what was the bet that within a week they could take it back without too much effort...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

try to read the quote in revz post, and the mids came before the relic was taken

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Teaspoon that has nothing to do with the thing being discussed.
We would have defended unless you would want to give more away to the mids.
why dont you just apologize for your mistake and go away

O

old.TeaSpoon

Oh no...so tonight still being a waste of time isnt the issue...good dodge...lets move on like you say then...

Well, judging by it, nobody here gives a toss if I appologise or not...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom