Reavers pls help decide :p

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
Mash em down with a cleric in a ram.

Don't bother with a big ram, though, the larger rams overcap damage hugely.

A decent shield pally can block Sililia for ever on engage. A very good one can take her down without the cleric healing, at least to the point that she'll die once the pillars are down and egg use.

Darzil

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
Mash em down with a cleric in a ram.

aye I did it with pala ingage with heal font, I did this pre shield nerf tho, and with MOB4 and Aug dex 3 and toughness 5 I got hit I think 1 in ever 50 hits or so,

and used a warram with cleric, took the pillers down in 3 swings, or was it 4 but I remember it taking between 20 and 25min.

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
i went for the ml7, i find faster shields mean u miss ur first levi chance if ur not ~already behind them.

B

Betrayal

Got the ML7 one, and looks nice too :>
What buggs me is that seems I cant squish more than 80 qui in template without forced to drop some artis (playing arround with WH / GoV / SoM / SWC / Scalars / Eerie Dark Stone) and with capped buffs I get 233 qui, and 10% toa melee haste. Planing to use a haste charge for most of times, question is:
Should I try squeeze more qui in template, or get aug qui 1/2?
I saw some really nice templates (Kalorian and Eggy ones as example) but they have some hard / very hard to get items (they not even on cm and can only imagine the ammount of plats the owners would demand for them) and I will have to do with a more affordable template for a while.
And for a BG reaver what would you recommend for slot 2? Battler or Malice? Having them both but cant decide....
Many thanks for all inputs again :>

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
Betrayal said:
And for a BG reaver what would you recommend for slot 2? Battler or Malice? Having them both but cant decide....

SCW has the defensive properties of battler(ish) but lacks the ae abs debuff, so depends how u see things going, i would get both and see which fits your needs most "out in the field".

on quickness... 85/86 is ok if your willing to buy some aug and easy-ish to get in temp, guess it depends how often you'll be with a pally.

my reaver temp:

STR:100/100 CON:81/80 DEX:108/101
QUI:98/96 PIE:0/75
Hits:276/272
Power:0/25
AF:39/50

Flexible: 11
Shield: 5
Parry: 3

Casting Speed: 2
Spell Range: 4
Spell Damage: 4
Style Damage: 4
Melee Damage: 11
Melee Combat Speed: 13
Fatigue: 4

this uses 11qui cap rog ring tho, so don't ask ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom