Reavers need love........

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Old.Ilum said:
They already changed UTOS to spirit damage?
Hotfixed 1.70
Old.Ilum said:
And Banelord bombs only affect 16 people?
Hotfixed 1.70.... look at that reaver bomb damage shot on here somewhere, both the banelord skills only hit 16 ppl
Old.Ilum said:
As well as this, the PBAE debuffs no longer interrupts.
thats 1.72
Old.Ilum said:
Not much to clap for, Reavers in their current state seem to be 10 times worse than pre nerf zerks and savages in their prime ^^

yeah a move we get to use once every 10 mins and only when youve invest considerable time into the character to get ML8 and RR5... i can see how that compares to a RR1 zerker 2 shotting tanks :m00:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Sparda said:
yeah a move we get to use once every 10 mins and only when youve invest considerable time into the character to get ML8 and RR5... i can see how that compares to a RR1 zerker 2 shotting tanks :m00:

Every 10 mins is basically every hard fight you'll get more than likely. No, it doesn't compare like I said...it's even more overpowered :p But hey if you wanted your char to be an easymode overpowered fotm (most reavers wouldnt I guess), then enjoy it while it lasts :)

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
can someone host this please :/ I get a window's error when i try to save it and a broken link when I open it :/

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Btw, Soul Quench is essence damage at this patch. It was hotfixed in 1.70 in us but if you check the patches in camelotherald they put it in 1,71 patch notes so we seem to get them next patch!! And it's easy to figure out as you never see any (-XX) :)

And damn for missing this video, any new links for it?

Wish I could get some video myself, yesterday we killed 20-25 mids at Bled 4 with my bombing and a pbaoe wiz!! ;) :D

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Lakashnik said:
do u get auto trains added on in NF etc.. i was told u did or summat but not sure :S

I think you do coz I got the xtra points when I respecced my paladin, and I hadnt autotrained her before.

Love your avatar btw Ilienwyn. Best one ever ;)

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Tristessa said:
I think you do coz I got the xtra points when I respecced my paladin, and I hadnt autotrained her before.

Love your avatar btw Ilienwyn. Best one ever ;)

You get autotrained points added on? Maybe I should try that. I autotrained my reaver to 40 and for the 50/42/41 cookie cutter specc I would need to autotain him to 44 at least :( Buthow should I know higher SR would be needed later on? :( Maybe I will check it.

Oh, and thanks for good words for avatar. Are you greek too? :)

DavidH

Part of the furniture
You get the extra points you would get with autotrain? oO Then I'm respecing all my chars that can autotrain ^^

Boomeruk

Fledgling Freddie
Injana said:
both ftps are down because they reached their download limits

so here's the new one :

http://nato.daddeln.de/pv/index.php?nav=...=detail&id=5221

but this one will only be up for a short while until leandros has found another one which is better...

i got:

"Die angeforderte Seite kann auf Grund eines Fehlers nicht korrekt angezeigt werden. Unter Umständen fehlen dir ausreichend Rechte, um auf diesen Bereich zugreifen zu dürfen."

bablefished:

"The requested side cannot be indicated due to an error correctly. Sometimes sufficiently rights are missing to you, in order to be allowed to access this range."

Sun_Tzu

Fledgling Freddie
This video is so evil. All those mids/hibs getting brutally murdered in seconds makes me want to cry. :p

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
DavidH said:
You get the extra points you would get with autotrain? oO Then I'm respecing all my chars that can autotrain ^^

Just respecced. No extra points, same as before respeccing. I had autotrained to 40, wish I was to 48 :(

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Watched it last night..........

lolololololololololololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololol

Time to dust of my reaver...

Im so fotm

Injana

Fledgling Freddie
Boomeruk said:
i got:

"Die angeforderte Seite kann auf Grund eines Fehlers nicht korrekt angezeigt werden. Unter Umständen fehlen dir ausreichend Rechte, um auf diesen Bereich zugreifen zu dürfen."

bablefished:

"The requested side cannot be indicated due to an error correctly. Sometimes sufficiently rights are missing to you, in order to be allowed to access this range."

this is what your url says then :

nato.daddeln.de/pv/index.php?nav=...=detail&id=5221

delete the three dots and place "files&action" there, should look like this then :

nato.daddeln.de/pv/index.php?nav=files&action=detail&id=5221

then it works

doesn't work when you click it because the link is automatically shortened here

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
And think they made the reaver after feedback concerning the most gimped class in daoc.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
And think they made the reaver after feedback concerning the most gimped class in daoc.
armsmen?

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:

Wonder how thanes feal. First time people make suggestions about improving thanes, Mythic uses them and creates the Reaver class. Next time they make suggestions I believe they used them to create the Valkyrie class?

Now, that must suck!

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Ilienwyn said:
Wonder how thanes feal. First time people make suggestions about improving thanes, Mythic uses them and creates the Reaver class. Next time they make suggestions I believe they used them to create the Valkyrie class?

Now, that must suck!
Dunno about valkyrie yet, but sounds like a new thane class, perhaps its even better than the reaver. But i wonder how mythic explains that reaver got evade, and they still refuse giving it to thanes. Perhaps they just think thanes had their time of power after release.

and is it true reavers get autotraining?

Ilienwyn

Fledgling Freddie
Fafnir said:
Dunno about valkyrie yet, but sounds like a new thane class, perhaps its even better than the reaver. But i wonder how mythic explains that reaver got evade, and they still refuse giving it to thanes. Perhaps they just think thanes had their time of power after release.

and is it true reavers get autotraining?

Well, armors are working as comparison usually like warriors/armsmen/heros etc. Maybe thane should get evade 1 but maybe didn't give it to have difference between warrior and thane. Although, with reaver I saw my old claim in effect: chain and evade 1 >>>>>>>>>>> plate.

As for autotraining, alb seems to have more autotraining options than other realms. And yes, reavers autotrain flex and slash. Doesn't make that big difference in final speccs though. Maybe if we autotrained flex and soul like paladins do slash and chants it could be much better...:D

Oh, and nerf Mythic creating a RA for thanes,reavers,champions and then make it that way that only thanes actually benifit from it. And I talk about that stupid Dual Threat.

PS: any new links for the video? :)

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Slight bump to this and I am sorry but I am wondering if anyone knows what the song is called (The one after the intro, unless the intro is part of the song) :fluffle:

Injana

Fledgling Freddie
Keres said:
Slight bump to this and I am sorry but I am wondering if anyone knows what the song is called (The one after the intro, unless the intro is part of the song) :fluffle:

It's "Fear of the Dark", the original song is from Iron Maiden, this coversong Grav took for his video is from Cradle of Filth.

Illtar

Fledgling Freddie
Injana said:
It's "Fear of the Dark", the original song is from Iron Maiden, this coversong Grav took for his video is from Cradle of Filth.

the original song is better though :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom