Reavers need love........

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
omfgwtfpwn great movie :clap:

never had such a great laugh from an rvr movie

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
OMG those poor reavers.
they have been so nerfed poor guys.... mythic really need to make reavers better :D
he he sparda quick question... r u by any chance 50flex 42shield 36soul 16parry? or something else? cos that would seem the pretty standard spec. but i havent met a reaver who will tell me their final spec yet.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Lakashnik said:
OMG those poor reavers.
they have been so nerfed poor guys.... mythic really need to make reavers better :D
he he sparda quick question... r u by any chance 50flex 42shield 36soul 16parry? or something else? cos that would seem the pretty standard spec. but i havent met a reaver who will tell me their final spec yet.

50 Flex 42 Sheild 41 SR 6 Parry with auto trains.

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
the best thing about NF is that they removed the strong i-win ra's and gave new nice balanced one on much shorter timers!

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
If you want a fun grp try 2x friars with ST3 and 2x reavers with TWF3 :p

..or just 4 reavers :p

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
50 Flex 42 Sheild 41 SR 6 Parry with auto trains.

do u get auto trains added on in NF etc.. i was told u did or summat but not sure :S

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Huge difference tho, DH played pretty good, these ppl mostly just mashed a few buttons and that was enough :p

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
Yepyep, zerg-killing tools indeed :)

Can dig that movie, worthless Fear of the Dark cover though 8)

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
saw it yesterday, great luagh, damn they kill :)
Yes and u kinda cant compare with DH, they got REAL skills, half of em is rr 11 where these guys is "lowbies"

ajzee

Fledgling Freddie
anyone have a link to where i cna find the DH movie? (becouse it is a movie right :)?

icklewillow

Fledgling Freddie
Wazkyr said:
saw it yesterday, great luagh, damn they kill :)
Yes and u kinda cant compare with DH, they got REAL skills, half of em is rr 11 where these guys is "lowbies"

The MoC button and Pbaoe button :)

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Quixor said:
lol uber movie, hours of fun :D just glad im an alb!

u wont be when u meet a high RR BD who can use it to :(
altho i never met a rvr BD yet...
also wardens get it aswell.
every1 has an equivalent. so if any mids read this im sure they will go all make BD for rvr.

Martok

Part of the furniture
lol i couldnt stop laughing my ass off ive only ever tryed DA BOMB with 2 x mercs and 1 x reaver and that was fun but a nightmahr on the cleric's lol!!! now that just makes me want to make a reaver.

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
well me Stalky Ariacs (RR5+ ml 10 reavers) Finnith (cleric) and Littles (sorc) just toally owned about 30-40 mids on a bridge near beno today. /stats showed me getting 23 deathspams and Stalky got 20ish iirc (includeing a few from a few other fights we had) but my god wow..... 4 fg mids..... dead 4 fg mids :clap:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
nerf reavers :D <making a reaver> I've actually had a lvl 2x reaver on my acc since SI release :p but never cba to level it.. maybe this would be a good time :cheers:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Lakashnik said:
u wont be when u meet a high RR BD who can use it to :(
altho i never met a rvr BD yet...
also wardens get it aswell.
every1 has an equivalent. so if any mids read this im sure they will go all make BD for rvr.

Reavers get the combination of Thorn Weed Field, UTOS, Banelord bombs :) Gets nerfed a lot next patch tho. Nerfed enough? maybe not :p

Sparda

Fledgling Freddie
actually all the "nerfs" to the bomb were hotfixes to Frontiers so we never got to see the true overpowered bomb.
Next patch theres a sorta TWF nerf, where if gets a graphic and no longer stacks...... but thats it. :clap:

Ilum

Can't get enough of FH
Sparda said:
actually all the "nerfs" to the bomb were hotfixes to Frontiers so we never got to see the true overpowered bomb.
Next patch theres a sorta TWF nerf, where if gets a graphic and no longer stacks...... but thats it. :clap:

They already changed UTOS to spirit damage? And Banelord bombs only affect 16 people? Cause these nerfs are coming if not I think. As well as this, the PBAE debuffs no longer interrupts. If this already has happened it was obviously not enough :p

Not much to clap for, Reavers in their current state seem to be 10 times worse than pre nerf zerks and savages in their prime ^^

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
icklewillow said:
The MoC button and Pbaoe button :)
Yeah cous we all know pre nf, moc lasted the 5-8 mins they where in the top of the keep, and they got 8 pbaoe classes, that all moc for all 8 minutes while they run around, such newbi tac

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
So...

- Utos already fixed from essence dmg to spirit dmg [- 1.70 -]
- Banelord Abilitys already only affect 16 people [- 1.70 -]

- TWF won't stack any longer in [- 1.71 -]
- TWF gonna get a graphic [- 1.71 -]
- mebbe UToS will be a realy pbaoe (less dmg if u are not on the reaver) [- 1.71 -]

- AoE debuffs won't interrupt any more (tho AoD DD will >-) ) [- 1.72 -]

and QQ cos we have only 1 real Whip artifact ;< (don't say BoS plz, thx)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom