Realm point horny? or just having fun :P?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
lol.gif

Hard to come back with mates when you're never solo.

Well somedays I am just you never know running around with a skald on you ass:lol:

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
less drugs mate :) have not seen you since mythic took over.

That because Work taking priority for a while but I see as soon as I attack you with you post YOU Get you BF Sept to make posts against me as well :lol: looks like same tactics you use in RvR

soulja

Septina

Part of the furniture
Well somedays I am just you never know running around with a skald on you ass:lol:

Soulja

Atleast i dont have Douglas and Deathsarrow up my ass 24/7. :)

On the rare occasions i've actually attacked you solo you've just zephyred me and ran away or tried to PS and run away. :p

delete

Can't get enough of FH
That because Work taking priority for a while but I see as soon as I attack you with you post YOU Get you BF Sept to make posts against me as well :lol: looks like same tactics you use in RvR

soulja

yes, i called him on the batphone and told him to post on FH..

lol.gif

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
If your Soulbow? Then yes, i will kill you every time!
You wont get any respect from me mate!
Also, if this is Soulbow, ive never fought a Ranger who dies that quick lol... never! Id get a template if i were you lol!
You havent got me below 95% health yet!

On about 10 different occasions, i have been on 4 different chars and you always have attacked me when im fighting mobs in Lab to get Scales!
Ive seen you do it everytime... not just with me!
Grow some!

Really glad you brought up about my Ranger as I posted in next patch Mythic will introduce about giving Ranger love hoping they will 1 day.

If you hadn't of beaten me then tbh I would of deleted my Scout as out all 3 Range classes Scout is the best out the 3.

Been pondering of going Pierce on Ranger for a while as when I looked at logs when we met in Laby when we engaged it was Block-Block-Parry-Evade-woo got a hit then Block-Evade so for a Bow specced ranger using mellee in any encounter = Dead.

Open field if Zephyr gets in correct-Disease then few more Bow shots most chars go down.Tried Zephyr in Laby and it bugged as hell (Out of view) so not really good to use.

I Agreed my Ranger needs new temp and I am working on 1 for move waste of time atm for farming scales in Laby.

It Obvious you not played a Ranger where as I got nice little RR6 Scout on Ywain and Loved playing it against higher RR strealthers not very often a High RR Ranger beat me.

So as for Stroking you Epeeen about how good you are Blitz TBH Scout play is pretty easy mode.Melle Ranger = a dead 1 as much as a Bow Ranger even against Hunters nice pet who diseases and hits hard so Blitz as for beating a Ranger :clap: skills it don't take :lol:

But it seems this Ranger of mine has certainly got you Goat up glad he still pisses people off.

Soulja

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
I just gank everything for the fun of the slight chance of getting a thread on boards i allways did i allways will. so dont stand destealthed when i was having fun on eld :p

funny as u wil log into a reaml that has ganked you when you want to play solo :p

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
The amount of useless players that has to rely on sheer numeral advantage seems to be ever growing in this game.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Humans are social animals, we like to gather in crowds or work together to achieve common goals. That also translates to social games like daoc

I think you guys need to use less time whining and more time finding more quiet spots in rvr

Anyways, what's the most RP-whoring classes on alb, hib and mid? :D

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
if you leave someone alive, they always develop this notion to run you down no matter the effort.
Kill them off and everything is fine, leave them alive (and let them know it), and they'll run you down even if that means to follow you from Hadrian's to Snowdonia, preferably with a group!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Humans are social animals, we like to gather in crowds or work together to achieve common goals. That also translates to social games like daoc

I hardly think that is the psychology behind it. It's more like this: Humans are like animals, simple and want as much as possible with least possible effort. That translates into wanting as much realmpoints as possible at the least effort.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
You are quite the cynic ;)

Anyways, my original question: what's the most rp whoring classes on each realm? warlock? aoe dotters? :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Warlocks..

Don't even want to play with Arumi out, the chance of competing goes down to zero, sigh. Ywain is lock filled aswell.. /q.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
This server is shit! when you recognize majority of the current soloing population, roaming around gets tedious and boring.. gank targets is way below half of what you run across. It is nice however at times, the shitlist grows larges as some fags clearly arent out to solo, have been misstreated (shown mercy) and deserve the other side of the stick.. ;D (hi riderich)

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
Atleast i dont have Douglas and Deathsarrow up my ass 24/7. :)

On the rare occasions i've actually attacked you solo you've just zephyred me and ran away or tried to PS and run away. :p

i've been sloing on my hero. when i feel like playing. but just log off when i'm told grps are running

was nice to have some 8v8's tho when bondila/taglim invited me to there grp thanks for the fights

Fleury

Fledgling Freddie
just need to write this once more.. whine whine whine whine whine..

comon ppl, red is dead, realm vs realm, fuck the "moral" and shit, its a game where u supposed to kill reds ^^ suit urself if ur alone somewhere and whine if a group rumbles u, then be alone in a safe zone.

Betel

Banned
I hardly think that is the psychology behind it. It's more like this: Humans are like animals, simple and want as much as possible with least possible effort. That translates into wanting as much realmpoints as possible at the least effort.

That is perhaps the most frustratingly ignorant presumption on that way of playing I have ever heard, so much so to the point that it is actually rather amusing.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
just need to write this once more.. whine whine whine whine whine..

comon ppl, red is dead, realm vs realm, fuck the "moral" and shit, its a game where u supposed to kill reds ^^ suit urself if ur alone somewhere and whine if a group rumbles u, then be alone in a safe zone.

Go back to VNboards and follow the Kzar lemming train around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom