Realm point horny? or just having fun :P?

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Just wanted to see tonight how many realm point horny people there are out there... Its a shame really! :(
When Ywain comes, the people who think adding and ganking 1 person solo makes you feel good about yourself will be shocked :)
Whilst theres only about 100 peeps on the server, lets share some love :p

And Everz.. why nuke me to shit when im just observing and not adding on any of your fights? lol
Its appreciated :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The shit players will always get as many RPs as possible wherever they can get them. Its always been the same sadly.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
can't wait to get xfer, cause honestly atm i can understand (to some extent) ppl being bored ...

That said the usual suspects are back in action :ninja:

Punishment

Resident Freddy
can't wait to get xfer, cause honestly atm i can understand (to some extent) ppl being bored ...

That said the usual suspects are back in action :ninja:

And Arumi continues to be a tard , oh well :m00:

congrats_retard.jpg

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
lol such double standards bliz its not even funny.

Thought same myself of same scout going down to flooded area with 2 of his mates to kill my ranger Oh well.

Funny tho as he killed me Solo day earlier but then another day comes with mates and then /smiles Well Nice 1 Everz he deserved it in my book.what goes around comes around Blitz.

Soulja

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Arumi is the best warlock in game tbh.

Yet i can still kill him with 13 cs , and i will at every opportunity , wouldnt say id add to do it but that day is gone now ... if he is in cliprange of me he will always be my priority target :ninja:

Everz

FH is my second home
Pretty sure you've added on me plenty of times.

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
Thought same myself of same scout going down to flooded area with 2 of his mates to kill my ranger Oh well.

Funny tho as he killed me Solo day earlier but then another day comes with mates and then /smiles Well Nice 1 Everz he deserved it in my book.what goes around comes around Blitz.

Soulja

If your Soulbow? Then yes, i will kill you every time!
You wont get any respect from me mate!
Also, if this is Soulbow, ive never fought a Ranger who dies that quick lol... never! Id get a template if i were you lol!
You havent got me below 95% health yet!

On about 10 different occasions, i have been on 4 different chars and you always have attacked me when im fighting mobs in Lab to get Scales!
Ive seen you do it everytime... not just with me!
Grow some!

And as for you Everz, well, if i have took a shot at you then thats because ive been solo and you have been grouped! (Surely thats a fair reason to attack you knowing full well your likly to be healed?)
Killing me outright when your with your groupies knowing full well that im solo and normally away from the crowds is just realm point horny in my book, especially when theres only like 30 people in rvr atm...

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Also, if this is Soulbow, ive never fought a Ranger who dies that quick lol... never! Id get a template if i were you lol!

On about 10 different occasions, i have been on 4 different chars and you always have attacked me when im fighting mobs in Lab to get Scales!
Grow some!

And as for you Everz, well, if i have took a shot at you then thats because ive been solo and you have been grouped! (Surely thats a fair reason to attack you knowing full well your likly to be healed?)
Killing me outright when your with your groupies knowing full well that im solo and normally away from the crowds is just realm point horny in my book, especially when theres only like 30 people in rvr atm...

I just gank everything for the fun of the slight chance of getting a thread on boards i allways did i allways will. so dont stand destealthed when i was having fun on eld :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Whats it matter, Ywain will be a zergfest anyways, all for fun atm.

delete

Can't get enough of FH

Soulja

crying.gif

Xzoltan

Fledgling Freddie
For me this is very simple. If you really have the need to make threads complaining about being ganked, don't go to the rvr zones.

Gotmagi

Can't get enough of FH
Yet i can still kill him with 13 cs , and i will at every opportunity , wouldnt say id add to do it but that day is gone now ... if he is in cliprange of me he will always be my priority target :ninja:

Haha :p

Arumos

Fledgling Freddie
Arumi should get some PD :p alot of people dont use leggies :p

getting out of this toa template is my first priority :>

if stuff doesnt die withint 2 sec I'm usually on the floor, cant take many hits atm!

in reply to the original thread, mostly bordom blitz yesterday anyway, nobody is even attacking us anymore, so we have to instigate a rivalry :) as far as the playstyle whatnots goes, thats been covered a million times, septina covered it very well in another thread i just read, anyway looking forward to getting groups up with dyvet players come transfer!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
getting out of this toa template is my first priority :>

if stuff doesnt die withint 2 sec I'm usually on the floor, cant take many hits atm!

in reply to the original thread, mostly bordom blitz yesterday anyway, nobody is even attacking us anymore, so we have to instigate a rivalry :) as far as the playstyle whatnots goes, thats been covered a million times and think most have woken up to that now, anyway looking forward to getting groups up with dyvet players come transfer!

But then again most people drop within the first second, so no problems really :p

Corran

Part of the furniture
in reply to the original thread, mostly bordom blitz yesterday anyway, nobody is even attacking us anymore, so we have to instigate a rivalry :)

thats because warlocks are one of mythics piece of shit classes that never got balanced.

Look at me I can almost insta kill any fully buffed caster/support then die... dieing doesnt matter though due to the fact i got my rp happy on from the insta kill :p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
thats because warlocks are one of mythics piece of shit classes that never got balanced.

Look at me I can almost insta kill any fully buffed caster/support then die... dieing doesnt matter though due to the fact i got my rp happy on from the insta kill :p

Pffffffft not hard to counter a wl atleast not in that piece for shit GoV template arumi is in atm :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
ehh... Have you seen the uber proc on GoV Saru? Th!nk b4 u sp43k kk?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Grow some!

wooo temper temper Yes it needs new temp but it only around for farming scales and as Rangers crap in Mellee then 9times out 10 they gonna get ass wiped.

Yes I will kill but at least I don't have to come back with Mates to get rid of me as you did lol

But seeing as you Soooo elite and make these statements about adding etc then re read what you wrote here and that was YES You will add ROFL

Soulja

Septina

Part of the furniture
wooo temper temper Yes it needs new temp but it only around for farming scales and as Rangers crap in Mellee then 9times out 10 they gonna get ass wiped.

Yes I will kill but at least I don't have to come back with Mates to get rid of me as you did lol

But seeing as you Soooo elite and make these statements about adding etc then re read what you wrote here and that was YES You will add ROFL

Soulja

lol.gif

Hard to come back with mates when you're never solo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom