Realm Funds

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Just to let you guys know that we havent forgot about the 112,5 plat we raised. Since Im going on a somewhat break I wont be doing Dragon Raids anymore and site will prolly go down soon.

For alternative solution and probably better I have talked to a FH admin. We have agreed on that this thread will get a sticky. Whenever Realm Fnuds are spend we will give him a PM with the updates.

I will get in touch with Ardamel later today and get final details sorted which is needed in this post.

Once again, thanks to those who supported this.

tookha

Fledgling Freddie
I'll gladly hand Ardamel 1p (!) of my own pocket - it ain't much but if everyone does, we'll afford some heavily upgraded keeps etc :)

Sanzor

Fledgling Freddie
Guess i can help a bit too, lvling arties atm, so not going to need money for a while :-P

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
We dont need more cash for the moment but thx still ;) 145P should take us though the first weeks of raging keep battles atleast.

Ardamel

Fledgling Freddie
The Dragon money 112.5P, some of my own cash + donations on 26P. Funds currently hold 146P.

Blitzing

Fledgling Freddie
so ardamel, coulden you like, slip 50p over to me :D need a few artis, and we can just say you used them to upgrade our keep :D come on, any thing for an old guild mate hehe :D

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
ye please I need a GOV, Ardamel I know you want to do it!

thx, let's meet in svas in 10mins

Teslacoil

Can't get enough of FH
you bad bad baaa baaa baaa baaaaaad people tryinbg to tempt arda the sexy d00rf in doing a bad thing !! NAUGHTY! /slap

stop it at once or i will have to save my realm players the only way i know! and that is to SHAG YOU TO DEATH !! COME ON THEN TRY ME ! ;)

/teslacoil the most horny TROLL shaman there is .

Zeratuhl

Fledgling Freddie
Teslacoil said:
you bad bad baaa baaa baaa baaaaaad people tryinbg to tempt arda the sexy d00rf in doing a bad thing !! NAUGHTY! /slap

stop it at once or i will have to save my realm players the only way i know! and that is to SHAG YOU TO DEATH !! COME ON THEN TRY ME ! ;)

/teslacoil the most horny TROLL shaman there is .

OMG?! :eek2:

cemi0

Can't get enough of FH
Ardamel would you please get online on MSN sometime tonight? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom