Real Master Level Info (spoilers)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by -Nxs-
http://haldar.newmail.ru/daoc/newma.gif

Im suprised no one pasted this link from the IRC channel yet, Im actualy pretty concerned here that these ML's are just another set of realm abilaties, they mentioned that ML will only move your character "horizontaly" check out the link - i dont think this is the case.

It does move most chars horizontally meaning giving classes new abilities more utility and not current abilities stronger. But it does effect RvR, which they has already said it would (and at first claimed it wouldnt).

Anyway the link isnt that thrustworthy as I cant find unburdened warrior on it nor siege mastery.
Also summon wood is described wrongly, so the data in there is based on old data of the ML's and possibly looking through the atlantis game folder for new items. But I wouldnt trust it to much and I wouldnt trust the description as he most likely got that from guessing and old beta info, which has possibly changed abit since then.
However it will probably be nice in 2 months when its based on actual data and its now gives you a nice look at how it will be for a little bit.

F

Flimgoblin

the image has beta info for the abilities and doesn't have them all in the right places.

This thread is supposed to be confirmed stuff :)

S

Sharma

Originally posted by old.Tohtori

MIDDY1: INC!

MIDDY2: AH! GETTING A BEATING HERE!!

MIDDY3: DO SOMETHING!!

MIDDY4 summons wood.

MIDDY3: ...

MIDDY2: Sigh...

MIDDY1: Ehehe heehe...

Originally posted by the_smurflord
Just get Kyra to do "teh wiggle" in front of the group. Should summon enough wood. :)

Best comments ive seen in a long while! :D

:ROFLMAO:

S

Sharma

lol at Decoy ability. :p

/edit group stealth too ffs.

/edit2 Christ this is gonna knock RvR outta balance i think, RvR guilds who complete these as fast as they can will have a HUGE advantage in RvR

C

Coim-

Battlemaster - Grapple. Isn't this going to render prevent flight pretty much useless?

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Sharma
lol at Decoy ability. :p

/edit group stealth too ffs.

/edit2 Christ this is gonna knock RvR outta balance i think, RvR guilds who complete these as fast as they can will have a HUGE advantage in RvR

atleast wait till the real ml's have been reported as the info you got is 1 or 2 months old... (every info about ma's except lvl 1 and maybe 2).

Anyway could we keep this to a discussion about confirmed abilities so we know whats actually going new in daoc, instead of having to weed through 300 links were only one presents current data?

T

the_smurflord

Group stealth was removed, as was disguise.

Spoil sports.

M

minstrel_kyra

I would wiggle for you, but then Choppy would come and smite everyone. We don't want that, do we? :)

D

dimerian

Heh,mg`s going to be huge minefields soon and fg`s of trolls waiting somewhere in woods stealthed.... *yay* :m00:

F

Flimgoblin

reason for this thread was for confirmed stuff from the US - not month-old beta info and cobbled together gifs ;)

please post if you see any confirmed ML2 stuff - not sure anyone's completed it yet.

Users who are viewing this thread