Real Life pictures!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
I wanted to post a pic but I only have good one's with the gf on them...and I don't really want to post that :p

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Oh I found one =) It's even on my ftp, stated as official myself pic :p (pic might change, I always update this one and keep the filename)

Actually I don't really like this one (date of post), but oh well =)
myself.jpg

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Oh I found one =) It's even on my ftp, stated as official myself pic :p (pic might change, I always update this one and keep the filename)

Actually I don't really like this one (date of post), but oh well =)
myself.jpg

you been pillin' it gangsta?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Funny how you comment on all the pics here, yet you never posted your.

He can say what he wants tbh, he's on my ignore list xD
I wonder where the usually active mods are though, that guy's posting shit all day long and nobody seems to do anything...

Wtf Liloe, you're not female? :->>>

Damn, the "Dorfmaid-Myth" is uncovered ^^

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
He can say what he wants tbh, he's on my ignore list xD
I wonder where the usually active mods are though, that guy's posting shit all day long and nobody seems to do anything...

Damn, the "Dorfmaid-Myth" is uncovered ^^

how would you know im posting shit if im on your ignore list :p and the comment was because of un naturally huge pupils
meh what do i care anyway P.S. like i have said in the past my pic is on page 39

aika

Can't get enough of FH
how would you know im posting shit if im on your ignore list :p and the comment was because of un naturally huge pupils
meh what do i care anyway P.S. like i have said in the past my pic is on page 39

There're no pics on this page

page 34 = me
camera whores smell btw xD

So on what page? :) And I checked both and there're no pics of you on those pages.
Try harder!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Ah, I see what you meant now....the pupils is something I noticed after posting myself, it's cause of my shit Photoshop skills. I removed red-eyes and overdid it a bit, tough luck.

Still I'm not gonna take comments from someone who thinks everyone here is a gaming-geek, especially from someone not posting a photo of himself.

And just to add that: You posted BS all along this thread, which was the reason I put you on my ignore list xD

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Ah, I see what you meant now....the pupils is something I noticed after posting myself, it's cause of my shit Photoshop skills. I removed red-eyes and overdid it a bit, tough luck.

Still I'm not gonna take comments from someone who thinks everyone here is a gaming-geek, especially from someone not posting a photo of himself.

And just to add that: You posted BS all along this thread, which was the reason I put you on my ignore list xD

exactly, so i was basically asking a question in my own way ....
less of the crying, more pics for me to flame plix :)

ttt

Banned
sean post your pic allrdy, i'm sure you got the one from your myspace homepage <just need to find it again damnit!>, i really wana insult you again :<

liloe

It's my birthday today!
du siehst aus wie ein Student.

was wäre das wohl? Maschinenbau? BWL? :)

Übersetzen / Dolmetschen für Deutsch/Französisch/Englisch =) Die hübsche Blondine neben mir studiert genau das Gleiche =))

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
sean post your pic allrdy, i'm sure you got the one from your myspace homepage <just need to find it again damnit!>, i really wana insult you again :<

you find it and post it i cba :eek7:

Python

Loyal Freddie
Because this thread is still alive and i have started playing again i think i could post my pic too.. Probably ppl wont remember me anymore but here it goes.. few years old picture of me.. :D

Attachments

• 26060660.jpg
    26060660.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 46

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Well that has made my Friday a whole lot better, ta very much.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Haha ah piss off, its hairy but it needs alot of love *hint hint*
erm to quote Tesla "ewwwwwwwwww" rofl

oh and even tho I lub joo Netcode i'm not goin anywhere near your arse...... well not unless i wanna park my bike up somewhere :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom