Real Life pictures!

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
do you realise them things in your ears are ugly? or is it th enew HIP thing for emos?

Punctuation helps everyone pal. New "hip" thing for emo's? I don't know about you, but a category of people without emotion would be horrific. Also, if you're meaning "emo" in the contemporary way that it's seen now, I fill that slot because I have plugs? I'd ask you to be less narrow minded and search up on the origins, then make ill constructed sentances to argue with me.

Oh, and for the record.. My favourite bands are Cursive, Neutral Milk Hotel and Q and not U. I'm not too sure, but I'll be wild and say that I'm far more into singer songwriter and 90's down tempo.

Thanks.

tierk

Part of the furniture
o_o

meemo.jpg

Err with the rep you have on these forums is it really a good idea to let people have a picture of you?

Aren't you worried that some DAOC nut who takes your AC Raids personally might see you one day on the road and try to run you over?? :D

Joke btw if in bad taste anyway and i hope this post doesnt become the accused's defense in court!! :D

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Err with the rep you have on these forums is it really a good idea to let people have a picture of you?

Aren't you worried that some DAOC nut who takes your AC Raids personally might see you one day on the road and try to run you over?? :D

Joke btw if in bad taste anyway and i hope this post doesnt become the accused's defense in court!! :D

he thinks hes cool and i guess thats all that matters :eek7:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South

Hehe :] My rep on these boards isn't that bad, I mean. I'm not a total cock to everyone, some people just say the wrong things.. You know XD - Also, I don't play DAoC =< I just use these boards (main OT section for DAoC) and talk with ex-DAoCers.

he thinks hes cool and i guess thats all that matters :eek7:

Of course I'm cool, how dare you think otherwise? :( (Not really. That's me being a camera whore) - Still yet to see a photo of you, Sean.

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe :] My rep on these boards isn't that bad, I mean. I'm not a total cock to everyone, some people just say the wrong things.. You know XD - Also, I don't play DAoC =< I just use these boards (main OT section for DAoC) and talk with ex-DAoCers.

Of course I'm cool, how dare you think otherwise? :( (Not really. That's me being a camera whore) - Still yet to see a photo of you, Sean.

page 34 = me
camera whores smell btw xD

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH

u slagggg were ya been havent seen ya in ages neither mike :p i miss our gayish chats .... :p

Gamah

Banned
Your place Gamah looks like no female would ever like to visit it, so you know well about viriginity :p.

Maybe so, although if you knew anything about me you would know....

1. I have moved
2. I moved in with my girlfriend (you do know what that is right? It's where you leave your house and see a vagina that is not in a .jpg!)

Maybe when you move out of your mums basement into the real world you could actually make comments about my vaginity (which has been gone for a long time) and even if it wasn't gone I would really give a fuck I am still better than you in every single way because you have a meaningless exsistence which revolves around daoc you fucking geeky prick.

Overdriven

Wheres your furniture overdriven :(

I tend to stray away from furniture when taking photos :( In a few of them you can usually see sides of my sofas etc. o_o

I shall take a photo of myself for you sitting on a sofa!... Later! :D

EDIT: I love people using the "You're a virgin" insult. Usually means they are :D - <3 and </3 the fact that I lived with my ex for a 1 1/2 years xD

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

1. I have moved
2. I moved in with my girlfriend (you do know what that is right? It's where you leave your house and see a vagina that is not in a .jpg!)

Maybe when you move out of your mums basement into the real world you could actually make comments about my vaginity (which has been gone for a long time) and even if it wasn't gone I would really give a fuck I am still better than you in every single way because you have a meaningless exsistence which revolves around daoc you fucking geeky prick.

Bah.. you must spread more reputation around before giving it to Gamah again :( denied meight

tierk

Part of the furniture
u slagggg were ya been havent seen ya in ages neither mike :p i miss our gayish chats .... :p

I cant seem to fiind time to play at the moment, just got engaged a month ago and i have even less time then before. I have promised myself to restart again at some point in the near future but cant decide if i go Euro or USA. The other issue i have is that the GoA web site doesnt seem to have a working payment page, which doesnt help :(

Overdriven

Silvery Blonde hair is just for the win. Wanted to get my hair that colour, but don't know where they sell the dye for.. May need to go find some peroxide and some porceline hair dye.

Devilseye

Fledgling Freddie
me @ my work!
night.jpg

Okay.. close up then ;)
item

Oakley's X-Metal Juliet Fire ftw!
PS:
No i'm not tiny..
Im 1,85. those machines are just to damn big :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

1. I have moved

You can type whatever you want, the fact remains, your place on that pic looks like no female would ever want to visit it. Unless you pay her ofc.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
Me, fairly hammerd, new years 2006. I'm the bloke :p
2.jpg

Battering the monkey on the right at Pro Evo 4 a few years ago.
Haha.jpg

Gamah

Banned
I tend to stray away from furniture when taking photos :( In a few of them you can usually see sides of my sofas etc. o_o

I shall take a photo of myself for you sitting on a sofa!... Later! :D

EDIT: I love people using the "You're a virgin" insult. Usually means they are :D - <3 and </3 the fact that I lived with my ex for a 1 1/2 years xD

Yeah, you had a nice house...I got cum on your sofa but your ex said you wouldn't notice.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
lolol.

You look about 25 in the photo? and you still live with your mummy rofl :D

How original :).

Not sure why you came up with the responses you did, I lived in places a female wouldn't want to visit myself, that's why I know how to distinguish them :p.

Am about to become 31 in December, moved out from my parent's place at the age of 19.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom