RA's for Shield/Spear Hero

Kenshiro

Loyal Freddie
Little advice needed here pls.
what i was thinking of with the first RP's i get was speccing Aug Dex 2 before spending points in MoB
main reason was that dex also would give better block chance in addition to higher dmg dealing with spear (thrust dmg is 50/50 determined by dex/str)
so i think that at an early stage i get better value for points spent.
question is : do i lose that much in blocking rate by speccing Aug Dex instead of MoB ?

any advice will be very welcome

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Kenshiro said:
Little advice needed here pls.
what i was thinking of with the first RP's i get was speccing Aug Dex 2 before spending points in MoB
main reason was that dex also would give better block chance in addition to higher dmg dealing with spear (thrust dmg is 50/50 determined by dex/str)
so i think that at an early stage i get better value for points spent.
question is : do i lose that much in blocking rate by speccing Aug Dex instead of MoB ?

any advice will be very welcome

imo any tank needs purge as first RA and then go passive RA's and IP2 is always good to have with heros mosse ablity hit that when you need life then hit IP2 and your back on 100% again but other than that go MoB and MoP for your spear crits

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i found mob3 and mop3 are fantastic abilities

as your a hero your dmg is insane anyways so get mob2 then purge1, get mob3 then purge 2 and once you got them start with mop

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom