Misc (rantish) How clean is your house?

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Moriath said:
only me that saw out of date beer ?

Beer does it really go out of date and surely it still does the job . Alcohol is a preservative

I think it can taste a bit funny after a while but should be ok. All depends on the beer I think.

Why he let it go out of date is beyond me!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I think it can taste a bit funny after a while but should be ok. All depends on the beer I think.

Why he let it go out of date is beyond me!
I do not drink beer, plus it was in the garage buried under a ton of shite.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Take it round to Moist, he'll drink it even if it is out of date

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
The gf seems to have picked up that I like it tidy to some point. She hangs her coat etc now \o/

The kitchen is still a fucking mess though as neither of us likes doing the dishes

Ormorof

FH is my second home
i have a blind spot

i cannot tell if something is clean or not, to me something looks clean but to the gf it requires several hours of cleaning to look exactly the same (and smell the same)

I dont get it :(

but yes i am a slob :p

Everz

FH is my second home
i have a blind spot

i cannot tell if something is clean or not, to me something looks clean but to the gf it requires several hours of cleaning to look exactly the same (and smell the same)

That's like the same shit where something has to placed in a particular way, which ends up with me not knowing the fuck where it is, when it was actually perfectly fine in the place it was in.

As for cleaning, I prefer to keep it clean but I can live in a cardboard box and find it comfortable.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
i have a blind spot

I have that too. On the other hand I am also perfectly happy if I hoovered...this year.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I have that too. On the other hand I am also perfectly happy if I hoovered...this year.

after living in the same house for two years at uni my housemate asked me to hoover before we moved out, the conversation went something like the below:

me: "ok ill ask the landlord to get us a hoover"
her: "errr... theres a hoover in the cleaning cupboard"
me: "we have a cleaning cupboard?!?"

the landlord charged us £30 each to clean the carpets after we moved out even though we hoovered! :(

soze

I am a FH squatter
I went round to a friends flat yesterday and accidentally took a piss in the toilet. He went to to explain it had been broken for over a month. His solution had been to take his shits at work / McDonalds and to piss in the bathroom sink. I showed him how to flush it with the lid off and he was genuinely ecstatic! He is never getting his deposit back the place was grim. It has grey not white carpets now, the bathroom has lime scale up the walls you can scrap off there is a congealed pool of Lynx Africa in one corner. If i ever stayed on his couch i would be fully dressed in a sleeping bag.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
anyone who puts down white carpets is asking for it though 0o

dysfunction

FH is my second home
TdC said:

I know a couple who have a white carpet. They have a 2.5 year old girl and a 1 month old baby boy.

The carpet, and the rest of the house for that matter, is spotless! They are clean freaks.

Even their cars are spotless!

rynnor

Rockhound
TdC said:

Exactly - cheapest carpet probably and designed to capture deposits tbh.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The landlord can allege damage to get a contribution to carpet replacement.

What I meant was - it'd cost more to replace the carpet than the landlord would get from teh deposit.

Renters are scum tbfh ;)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
What I meant was - it'd cost more to replace the carpet than the landlord would get from teh deposit.

Renters are scum tbfh ;)

In that case if you've done enough specific damage that can't be classified as wear and tear they can bill you for it...

soze

I am a FH squatter
In the case of my friend that is true. He does no cleaning and has just accepted he will lose his deposit. The place was very nice when he moved in.

Access Denied

It was like that when I got here...
That's like the same shit where something has to placed in a particular way, which ends up with me not knowing the fuck where it is, when it was actually perfectly fine in the place it was in.

The missus does that. I know exactly where everything I own is at any given point (Except my keys when I'm in a hurry...). That is unless she's "Put it away" Cue me looking for it and asking her if she's seen it. "Nope" 2 weeks later I'll find it in a place there's no way on Earth I would have put it.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
The missus does that. I know exactly where everything I own is at any given point (Except my keys when I'm in a hurry...). That is unless she's "Put it away" Cue me looking for it and asking her if she's seen it. "Nope" 2 weeks later I'll find it in a place there's no way on Earth I would have put it.

This a 1000 times over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom