random thoughts...

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Morchaoron said:
if something did make it what did that made? where did it start? does it even have a start? but all things must have a beginning, dont they?

That is Linear Thinking though. Perhaps what's needed is Omni-thinking. Or thinking Outside the Box, so to speak. There is another thought about 'Time'. That in some places in the universe time simply doesnt exsist, there is no past and present. there is only Now. The Now is just like 10 years ago and 100 years from now except there are no years to even begin with ;). When something exsist's there it didnt begin, it simply is. Nothing is created, it plainly is. Perhaps something came from that plain of exsistence and spawned the exsistance we know now.

As for aliens and what not. It would be naive to think we are the only sentient living beings in the universe when you try to guage just how big the universer really is. A billion+ Galaxy's with billions of systems inside each 1, would take quite awhile to explore it all ;>. That really is the next phyiscal Froniter for man to explore. If Aliens did find are planet, it really would depend on there way of thinking. If they were merely explorer's wandering the cosmos, they would most likely be so excited they found other beings that have some intelligent thought they would try to contact us. If they were war mongering types then I'd expect this planet would not exsist much longer and alot of the race would be slaves :D.

Maular

Fledgling Freddie
I thought when you die, you go to your last bind point???

:clap:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Maular said:
I thought when you die, you go to your last bind point???

:clap:
shit an eternity in cammy hills, i always get lost there <mmm custard>

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
that is the primairy thing that bothers me, not why life, but why existence, if there were no matter then what would there be instead? nothing? but if there were nothing that nothing would still have to exist, but how? what made existence? and if something did make it what did that made? where did it start? does it even have a start? but all things must have a beginning, dont they?

it makes me feel cold and the thought that i will never know makes me go insane asf43wir9q4u3f0eruf80 rr4iq9fq3i0fq 3u4fu4q3fq34

I doubt modern science is very modern when it comes to this, I don't think anyone can really offer a suitable explanation as to where and how we came to be. I do know that we as humans are obesessed with size, but is it really that relevant? Take a 1000 tons freight ship, squeeze it so the molekylar(sp?) cores are touching eachother and it's the size of a pea, still weighing 1000 tons. Now think of an object no larger than, say the Sun, consisting of matter so compact that the molekylar(sp again?) cores are touching each other. This thing explodes, ripping the molecules apart, thus expanding the physical size of the matter. Very hard to find traces of an object this small in a universe so large as the one we have today and maybe a valid reason why we haven't yet, a needle in a haystack would be like finding a drunk in the liqour store compared to finding traces of a small object in the universe. As the universe expands all the time (at least some theories state it does) that could explain where we come from. T
hinking where it all began and how will only drive you to the brink of insanity and I suggest to just be happy you're here hehe.
My 2 coppers, probably way off target, but no one can offer any answer that satisfy me neither more nor less, atleast no one has yet...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm having a strangedeja vu about this thread....

Ah yeah! It was crap the last time i saw it!

Just kidding! Interesting read, well, i'm Seel so odd is interesting. Here's a phrase:

The meaning of life? To exist.

Kinda sums it up.

Or just to exit...kinda sums it up too...

Or does exit mean "x it" as in x marks the spot?

If so, is the "spot" the "G-spot"?

If it is, then the meaning of life is to find or "mark" the g-spot...and let's face it...we just can't! That's why we have to live well so some god will reveal how to find that damn thing!

*bows*

Eroa

Banned
yes, I agree to that, wont be able to sleep for a few months after seeing that. Wonder what he tought when putting it into his mouth? Like, hmm it will burn a little but I'll be ok.

Serbitar

Fledgling Freddie
they say before you die your life flashes before your eyes... they're correct... its called life :p

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Jobil said:
thinking where it all began and how will only drive you to the brink of insanity and I suggest to just be happy you're here hehe.

no im not, i wanna know :\

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
If memory is what someone is, just a collection of their memories - which i believe is so. If you copied someones memory into a clone, and killed the original would the clone be the person you killed 'reincarnated' or would you have simply a carbon copy of the thing you actually killed?

Since most scientists agree that if any such teleportation device is created whereby matter (a person, say) is scanned, converted into binary, transmitted to another location and reformed - are you infact transporting the person or are you simply copying the person in a seperate place, and killing the original?

Deja vu is caused by brain 'echos' kind of like if you send an email which gets lost, so you resend it and then the recipient recieves both at the same time, perhaps recieves one copy after it's already read 1/2 of the first, and so when it reads the copy it recolects the events and so in brain terms you get the deja vu feeling. IE: deja vu is you recieving an echo of an event you are currently experiancing, as if it was memory - thus you think that you've 'seen that building before' or 'been here and and the same conversation' etc but actually its just an echo of what's happening right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom