Random things that annoy you

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
We all get irritated by certain things in day to day life. Most of them are explainable, for example, I commute into London every day and my biggest gripe is the complete lack of consideration the majority of people show for others, ignorantly blocking people's way and making the process so much harder for everyone else but themselves.

But what about those things that irritate the hell out of you that have no 'real' reason behind them?

Some of mine:

Women who carry their bags in the crook of their elbow. What's wrong with your hands? You look like a pretentious **** walking around like that. Stop it.

Men in skinny jeans. Seriously, do you have any idea of how fucking retarded you look? In a few years time people will be looking back and shaking their heads... the biggest fashion faux pas since the male perm.

Horizontal stripey clothing.

City business men that start drinking on the way home on the train. Can you really not wait an hour before starting your stella binge? You look worse than a tramp when you do this.

Pretty much anything elderly people do.

Children.

Anyone that drives a 911. Get some fucking imagination and stop buying them, please. They're the new TTs. You can't go 5 minutes down the road without seeing some smug **** thinking they're the bollocks because they drive a car that Top Gear likes.

What are yours? I can't think of anymore off-hand, but no doubt something will gripe me soon again for no reason and I'll be sure to let you know ;)

leviathane

Part of the furniture
Anyone that drives a 911. Get some fucking imagination and stop buying them, please. They're the new TTs. You can't go 5 minutes down the road without seeing some smug **** thinking they're the bollocks because they drive a car that Top Gear likes.

I'm pretty sure clarkson hates porsche's, it's pretty much only hammond thts the porsche fan, but tht means top gear likes it. :m00:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Jacqui Smith

Think of The Children

People who never look in their rear view mirror

Reality Television (all of it)

Patronising journalists

Driving Instructors who insist on using the road outside my house for three point turns so I have to run the gauntlet of half a dozen learners. Every. Single. Day.

The oily bloke off GMTV. twat.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Wires. WHY HASN'T SOMEONE COME UP WITH A BETTER ALTERNATIVE YET?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
People that read Harry Potter adult covers.

Adults that read Harry Potter.

People that read Dan Brown.

Dan Brown.

Will

/bin/su
I have a reason for everything which annoys me. None of them are irrational.

Comic Sans.

Drivers.

That ginger bloke who works in business.

The public.

soze

I am a FH squatter
People who use the wrong lane at a roundabout

People who stand too close to me in a supermarket queue

People who have conversations loud enough for me to hear them on public transport

People who start by saying i know nothing about computers but then tell me how to do my job

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
People either going "woah that's so cool!" or "can you get me a job?" when I tell them what I do for a living.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
People who think they know what they're talking about then they don't have a fucking clue.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Coke Zero.

Audis.

The X-Factor.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Pretty much every journalist ever for not giving two figs about the truth if they even have the wit to figure it out.

(Except Ben Goldacre)

People who have no understanding of statistics.

People who don't understand that correlation is not cause.

Twats who encourage that point of view to sell papers/get laws passed/turn us into sheeple/sell us useless guff.

Andrew Wakefield.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Being made to work my full 3 months' notice. God I'm bored.

Arnie 2Tone

Fledgling Freddie
People who play music on their mobile phones in public without using headphones, especially the ones that even do it in shops and bars.

People who spit. Everytime I see someone spit I want to smash their teeth with a brick so they've actually got a reason to be spitting.

People who try to make you feel inferior despite having nothing that should make them feel superior. Many waiters for example.

People who throw in "like", "know what I mean", "at the end of the day" and other such meaningless and unnecessary embellishment in to every conversation, every two words.

People who use the word 'literally' incorrectly, i.e. "I literally died when I heard!". If only!

There are probably many, many other examples of types of people who annoy me. I'm a bit of a misanthrope really.

Will

/bin/su
People who play music on their mobile phones in public without using headphones, especially the ones that even do it in shops and bars.

People who spit. Everytime I see someone spit I want to smash their teeth with a brick so they've actually got a reason to be spitting.

A piece of advice. Don't move to Edinburgh and get on a bus. You have been warned.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
City business men that start drinking on the way home on the train. Can you really not wait an hour before starting your stella binge? You look worse than a tramp when you do this.

No, I can't, but it's Fosters not Stella :(

Irritating?

The fact that when I highlight text in a 'quoted post' to delete the additional crap, it always tries to highlight the '[/' part of the post.

Those fucking annoying little cases on wheels with long handles that lazy people insist on dragging around the tube system to try to trip you up.

People stopping at random when walking down the street ahead of me.

Celebrities who shouldn't be - e.g. Posh, KK, Jordan, Jade Fatbags Goody and so on....

Staff in tescos shopping for internet orders.

Ghurka drivers (you need to live in Sandhurst for that one).

Chavs.

Parents with no control of their kids.

Sales calls.

That'll do for now.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Oh - and I have been spitting recently, but only because I have had a really clogged up chest and it's 'better out than in' as they say... ewww :(

JingleBells

FH is my second home
People who live in Brighton

Fulham fans

In all seriousness though:

People who drive rovers

People who drive at 40mph EVERYWHERE, be it in a 30 or in a national

People who assume because I'm an IT consulatant I know how to fix their PC

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Advertising types.
Sales people.
Bankers, greedy fucking retards
The general public when out shopping, get what you want and fucking well go home!
Labour voters.
Chavs.
BMW/Audi/Golf drivers.
Celebrities and all the dickheads that buy heat, hello etc get a fucking life please.
Cricket.
Tennis and the "come on Tim!" losers
*boils over*
Pretty much everyone actually

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Advertising types.
Sales people.
Bankers, greedy fucking retards
The general public when out shopping, get what you want and fucking well go home!
Labour voters.
Chavs.
BMW/Audi/Golf drivers.
Celebrities and all the dickheads that buy heat, hello etc get a fucking life please.
Tennis and the "come on Tim!" losers

Wow almost exactly what I would of said, I removed cricket because I quite like that sometimes.

I also hate selfish people.

I also absolutely fucking hate the scum that would fight at a football match for their country but would shit a brick if they actually fought for their country. I actually quite hate all this British and best bollocks, its a shit country filled with shit people for the most part.

mycenae

Can't get enough of FH
I hate the charity hawkers that seem to be on every street corner thses days.

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
Ghurka drivers (you need to live in Sandhurst for that one).

Ghurka drivers are awesome, I had one as a co driver once, just don't tell them to go straight over at the roundabouts.

My list

Women who say let's just be friends

people who value their dogs above people

foreign truck drivers, especially the ones who wipe out British families

wags, not the football ones I mean the military ones who believe they're husband/boyfriend is James bond

people who say lol instead of laughing

the last texter/caller/emailer of any subject on the Jeremy Vine show

Radio 1's ever shortening playlist

Britains rural roads, I'd give anything for a dual carriageway on my way to work

the media in general

Bloody hell you could get really carried away with things like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom