Random ss thread!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
I wonder what this guy RL house is like...

sshot026.jpg

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
[
What where mythic thinking naming this npc, they certainly doesnt seem to know swedish even thou many mobs / npcs got swedish names, enjoy xD

Tafaya Anathas

Fledgling Freddie
A picture about how sbs are underpowered (host maybe not the best from outside of Hungary, sorry)

sshot022.jpg

Tafaya Anathas said:
A picture about how sbs are underpowered (host maybe not the best from outside of Hungary, sorry)

sshot022.jpg

gotta be photoshopped! no way aldoran can do that much dmg :I

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
well i was stuck at level 23 for over 6 month :p (i leveled a cleric in that time aswell though;))
It took me forever to get past lvl 38/39 on my merc, aswell as several other characters. Always used to be a hard pair of lvl's I think.

Straef said:
It took me forever to get past lvl 38/39 on my merc, aswell as several other characters. Always used to be a hard pair of lvl's I think.

yeh twas, think i was level 48 for a good 4-6 months aswell, mainly because i was bored of leveling in ac :p

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Nice rps after killing a sb and ns who fought eachother. Don't normally add on 1-1's, but I don't fancy stealthers, and quite frankly, I didn't expect to win :p

lowbysorc0ef.jpg

I posted some of these before, but nobody noticed them, and I think they're nice :p

Me being popular...

mrpopular3ht.jpg

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
And here I was trying to figure out my dmg cap, forcing Thowen to drop shield/buffs and stuff. Thinking about how I made him drop shields/buffs and used battler/banespike, I guess it's far from impressive, but I'm not quite sure how to figure out caps :(

thowenduel1cz.jpg

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
Me solo'ing a big ghost down in Darkness Falls...on my paladin :eek7:

Think I fell asleep 3 times during that fight :p Worst part was that I was dual-logging, so every time I needed to heal myself with Alyana I had to alt+tab :(

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
I did get him though...

Check my strong damage! :p

PS - Sorry for the + 1, but I can't post both of em in the same message?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom