Random Ravings Regarding SW:Tor.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Where on Ilum tuesday and for once the reps outnumbered the attending imps by 2to1 still they hid in their base.

rynnor

Rockhound
Where on Ilum tuesday and for once the reps outnumbered the attending imps by 2to1 still they hid in their base.

If they did come out how long would it take till the zerg came out do you think?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
If they did come out how long would it take till the zerg came out do you think?
Would take a while since the 30 imps on planet where trying to do their daily... And yesterday we where only about 12 imps there, while reps where twice our number again, still they withdrew to their base, 2-3 stealthers at central. They just stand in their base using troopers and consulars to pull people in for an insta kill...

rynnor

Rockhound
They just stand in their base using troopers and consulars to pull people in for an insta kill...

You mean Imps were camping them? If the Imps had sense they'd avoid hanging at the enemy base and have some of this open pvp I hear tell of :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Would take a while since the 30 imps on planet where trying to do their daily... And yesterday we where only about 12 imps there, while reps where twice our number again, still they withdrew to their base, 2-3 stealthers at central. They just stand in their base using troopers and consulars to pull people in for an insta kill...
Sounds like albs :p

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
You mean Imps were camping them? If the Imps had sense they'd avoid hanging at the enemy base and have some of this open pvp I hear tell of :p
We where waiting at central for about 30 min, but the reps where no show. Two guys went to south and capped it as the rep train headed to their base.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
So ... Imperials exploited for days, camped and overran the Republic base over and over again; got high valour ranks and better equipment - and now you wonder why the Republic don't want to bother with PvP?

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
So ... Imperials exploited for days, camped and overran the Republic base over and over again; got high valour ranks and better equipment - and now you wonder why the Republic don't want to bother with PvP?

its cos the 'Pubes are all wishy washy lady boys :D

but seriously, is a bit dodgy though :(

rynnor

Rockhound
Theres another one like this that starts at a moisture vaporator on tattooine and ends up at Ilum.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Turns out he hacked the game or something. Got a ban for his troubles :)

Soazak

Part of the furniture
The guy was a dumbass. If you're going to hack the game, you don't brag about your loot on the official forums.

A mod replied to his post to explain they had investigated and knew he didn't get it properly, and he would be getting banned :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Ive not said they dont pvp, just said they have a tendency to just withdraw to base. And if there is no reps out and about what do we have to do? Camp their base. Yesterday again was about 50 reps against 30 imps still they didnt come out, was only 1 rep that got onto one of the cannons and got a few kills the rest just hang back.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
It takes a long time to build up confidence and it can be very quickly shattered. Plus as soon as word gets out that Republic players are out in force twice as many Imperial players will arrive.

Nate

FH is my second home
swtor-progression-oldrepublicnet.png

Nate

FH is my second home
Reading the official forums makes me loose the will to live :(

rynnor

Rockhound
Reading the official forums makes me loose the will to live :(

Its fun to see the Mods in the PvP forum constantly deleting threads that complain about people exploiting the 8v12 bug in warzones - I bloody hope thats at the top of the list of pvp bugs to fix as its really crippling.

Nate

FH is my second home
Its fun to see the Mods in the PvP forum constantly deleting threads that complain about people exploiting the 8v12 bug in warzones - I bloody hope thats at the top of the list of pvp bugs to fix as its really crippling.
I'm sure it is mate, but reading the "I did this when it meant something", "I've played wow since release, I know more then you. Oh you played in beta? Ok you know more then me", "Why aren't they doing this?!", "BIOWARE I AM OUTRAGED AT THESE CHANGES"

I've just come up with an awesome thread idea. :D

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Official forum posters are always hilarious. If only they could articulate their mad ramblings.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
OMG!
'Pubes get 1 more FP than we do ? to the complaints mobile ! :(

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I did 'The Prisoner', had lots of story content and was pretty cool I seem to remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom