RAndom minecraft rabble thread.

Everz

FH is my second home
Didn't you have an underwater fort before Toht? Or someone did.. with a netherportal right in the middle of it.. :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah the remains are still below the water, below the "starship" shell that's left. No gates any more though, been moving to another project altogether :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Do we have the end in the game? As in, can we find a stronghold etc?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
So.

Found a wolf. Tamed it, took it home. As you do.

Found another wolf. took it home too. built the two a nice little windowed doggy lounge.

Then...umm..."something" *cough* happened and i'm now looking at 20 odd dogs :D

Not sure if you can trade them, but if someone wants a puppy...

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Also i've got a max level(i think) enchanting and soon should have all potions available, so poke ingame if ever need something, i should have most(except diamond) farming running in my supercomplex :p

Will have to set up a skyshop soon.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Do they ever :D

Attachments

• 2012-04-17_10.23.58.png
    2012-04-17_10.23.58.png
    411.1 KB · Views: 20

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I am feeding them rotten flesh to breed and heal up so, yeah, kinda :D

Note to self; when building a monster hall, do it from obsidian due to creeper booms.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
"aerial" shot of my current habitat, it's coming along nicely with the botanical garden in the left side and the "hall of monsters" in the right. Needs a lot more work, but it's coming along.

Attachments

• 2012-04-20_14.53.48.png
    2012-04-20_14.53.48.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 18

TheDoon

Can't get enough of FH
"aerial" shot of my current habitat, it's coming along nicely with the botanical garden in the left side and the "hall of monsters" in the right. Needs a lot more work, but it's coming along.
My friend just died and for some reason he spawned in this structure, he said a few blocks were destroyed from a creeper.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
There shouldn't be any creepers outside the hall, unless he spawned right in there.

Anyhoo, seems he peeked inside the monster hall and let one out, then proceeded to use my gatesystem to get out(as far as i can tell now). Cho can see what happened with the spawning.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Heh forgot to add that it's fine, i can replace almsot everything i own ;)

TheDoon

Can't get enough of FH
No worries, just thought I would let you know it wasn't deliberate vandalism haha.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Would be rather odd vandalism, three blocks and a gatesign :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Started messing about on this again.. Everz Island is underway.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Interesting, logged in this morning;

MOnsterhall busted open, two big holes in the rig itself(looks like creeper damage), ALL my dogs are gone and a hole in the wall ( :eek: ), also another hole in the storage area.

Who's been playing where they shouldn't? I don't mind the damage(pain to fix that all), but getting those dogs(atleast 30+) was a pain.

Everz

FH is my second home
Interesting, logged in this morning;

MOnsterhall busted open, two big holes in the rig itself(looks like creeper damage), ALL my dogs are gone and a hole in the wall ( :eek: ), also another hole in the storage area.

Who's been playing where they shouldn't? I don't mind the damage(pain to fix that all), but getting those dogs(atleast 30+) was a pain.

I had the same at my base Toht, holes everywhere, loads of stuff 'gone'... and my nether portal destroyed for some reason.

Remaking in the ocean now..

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Own fault really, haven't been in for ages so it's possible that some creeper+dog war has been going on, doubtful, but possible :p

Everz

FH is my second home
Could have happened :D.

I should go salvage my old base tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Once again someone has been at my house, eating my porridge. Now it's quite clear it's no "accident".

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Mines a full day cycle by rail and the main base hidden some way from the stop so I doubt anyone would bother really :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom