Random GRPA of DHOOM (movie)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Wow, this thread certainly exploded. Bit of a pity to see such hate exhibited, even though our own group (the few times we have been out recently) has had the misfortune to only run into Evita's group in CFH distance from the Alb zerg.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hmm, funny how a thread posted about a movie with an absolute classic fight in it turned into this :)

And yep Corran, you play fair in my book, creds for that :)

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Yep, a shame as the vid showed the people in it as good at what they do, a lot of folks could pick up a trick or two by watching it...

Brite

Banned
LMAO @ corr saying the solo thing, that must have been when you ran down from the bridge after me down hill towards the water (dont worry corr your still within sprint range of the bridge, and the tower is close by if it all goes wrong) with all the other little wizzies and some guys that disappeared.... but ofc mate .... solo .... i interupt you with a lifetap but that bugged shit still keeps building up because your class is bugged to shit really, its done it loads of times where ive interupted a heretic but hes just carried on, and i did have some pins sticking out of me, but still call it solo if you want, WELL DONE :worthy:

when im solo/duo i dont add on FG fights, providing they dont mow me all the time, and there is a few that leave me and i dont add on one on ones, unless its Mr Zerger that was part of a 5 NS crew to kill me, or lets say.... jamiesmallicus, if i see a 2 on 1 ill help the solo out and give him a hug

When im grouped same applies to 1 on 1, if a group is zerged (all realms) will usualy help them out depending on who it is, and we wont add at all on fg vs fg unless its a group thats been pissing us off running with zerg or adding all the time

but as your the zerger, you see the pov of me treating you like one, how about you come prove you aint and try and sort yourselfs out, but i highly doubt you will because you seem to like your add playstyle

happy adding

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
got divx codec? think that's all I got and its working fine here

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
Wow, this thread certainly exploded. Bit of a pity to see such hate exhibited, even though our own group (the few times we have been out recently) has had the misfortune to only run into Evita's group in CFH distance from the Alb zerg.

whos grp didnt ? :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
LMAO @ corr saying the solo thing, that must have been when you ran down from the bridge after me down hill towards the water (dont worry corr your still within sprint range of the bridge, and the tower is close by if it all goes wrong) with all the other little wizzies and some guys that disappeared.... but ofc mate .... solo .... i interupt you with a lifetap but that bugged shit still keeps building up because your class is bugged to shit really, its done it loads of times where ive interupted a heretic but hes just carried on, and i did have some pins sticking out of me, but still call it solo if you want, WELL DONE :worthy:
Two can play that game: LMAO @ Brite, the ubar RR9 BD, who cry bug abuse when he fails to kill an enemy--do your homework and you will see that the Heretic focus damage is uninterruptible by ranged attacks. Here's a hint: You killing enemy soloers does not necessarily mean that you're a big dog at RvR, but rather that your class is perfectly suited (if not to say overpowered) for solo or small group RvR.

And what's this whining about adding? You're an RR9 BD who runs around in semi-pickup(?) groups that seem to add on any group fights they come across, yeah? Oh, and your own movie shows you happily adding on FG fights on several occasions, so I don't see how you have a leg to stand on.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Brite said:

when im solo/duo i dont add on FG fights, providing they dont mow me all the time, and there is a few that leave me and i dont add on one on ones, unless its Mr Zerger that was part of a 5 NS crew to kill me, or lets say.... jamiesmallicus, if i see a 2 on 1 ill help the solo out and give him a hug

When im grouped same applies to 1 on 1, if a group is zerged (all realms) will usualy help them out depending on who it is, and we wont add at all on fg vs fg unless its a group thats been pissing us off running with zerg or adding all the time

but as your the zerger, you see the pov of me treating you like one, how about you come prove you aint and try and sort yourselfs out, but i highly doubt you will because you seem to like your add playstyle

happy adding

Heh, so how do i get 1082+keep bonus if others were attacking you? You must be worth about 3k rp's i spose as you the ubeh bd.

Edit: You were running near the coast, i was returning from villa to check the legionarre area for stealthers when i saw you if you must know.

Bugged heretic being using the abilities your lovely insta spamming cant stop, aww thats a shame. Guess what, even TWF dont interupt it like it did last patch so your even more fucked against it... poor you.

You proven you add on fights all the time as belomar stated so no point worrying about that, and as for people leaving you. Was part of a trio with Saitoh and Gr short time back and watched you kill 3 albs stealthers then 2 hib stealthers and just left you to it then you started to LT Gr so why on earth would people want to leave you be when you attack them as soon as you see fit?

And your last part of post, as I already stated before it the enemy that prevents the group from changing as they constantly add on Evita's group (your group, mael etc. Some hib groups still got decency not to keep it up) and as such they will continue to do it to you. You state your going to continue to add on them, where the incentive for them not to do it right back at you?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Belomar said:
Two can play that game: LMAO @ Brite, the ubar RR9 BD, who cry bug abuse when he fails to kill an enemy--do your homework and you will see that the Heretic focus damage is uninterruptible by ranged attacks. Here's a hint: You killing enemy soloers does not necessarily mean that you're a big dog at RvR, but rather that your class is perfectly suited (if not to say overpowered) for solo or small group RvR.

And what's this whining about adding? You're an RR9 BD who runs around in semi-pickup(?) groups that seem to add on any group fights they come across, yeah? Oh, and your own movie shows you happily adding on FG fights on several occasions, so I don't see how you have a leg to stand on.

:clap:

Brite

Banned
Corran said:
You proven you add on fights all the time as belomar stated so no point worrying about that, and as for people leaving you. Was part of a trio with Saitoh and Gr short time back and watched you kill 3 albs stealthers then 2 hib stealthers and just left you to it then you started to LT Gr so why on earth would people want to leave you be when you attack them as soon as you see fit?

i talked with both saitoh and GR about that straight after and appologised because i thought they might have been otherwise busy and maybe attacked after fight or so as some do that and vs casters i prefer to attack BEFORE a bolt :p, didnt even see saitoh just a couple of guys in epic like gear, plus had loads of stealthers around me, hibs running from around berks, bigchief was there and didnt add and i was a bit too busy howling in victory to him :p

Was a bit of a shock anyway people in rog gear or so not adding, is few and far between when people dont add on me as im the big bad bd that has to die always :p

i dont know much about heretic belo but im pretty sure that the spell that builds up damage is NOT uninteruptable, so maybe you should read what i said instead of trying to post some smart ass comment like a prick

Corran

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
i dont know much about heretic belo but im pretty sure that the spell that builds up damage is NOT uninteruptable, so maybe you should read what i said instead of trying to post some smart ass comment like a prick

It is uninteruptable. There are 4 different dmg focus spells (and also a non dmg which non use as it shit)

1) Aoe snare/dmg focus. Snares and increases in dmg each tic. Interuptable.
2) Single targe snare/dmg. Snares and increases in dmg each tic. Interuptable.
3)single target dmg focus. Just damage and increases each tic (higher dmg then rest of the spells) interuptable
4) Single target uninteruptable dmg focus. Just pure dmg however ranged attacks do not interupt it (magic or arrows). lower dmg then normal single target focus but adds up to more as dont break when sneezed on.

Edit: Aye Gr is Mr RoG atm on load of characters. Makes it a laugh. And was chatting to BC at the time as well. Commentary with things like "Mini stun, Inc tendrils spam" And then you did it :D

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
This is the part where you gracefully retreat in the face of better knowledge (i.e. Corran having actually played a Heretic) instead of vainly trying to score a point you lost long ago. I just find it funny to see you act leet and talk big by calling people "zergers" (especially a decent guy like Corran) when your own video shows you happily adding away at enemies engaged in an FG fight.

Also, generally speaking, note that while soloing comes easy and naturally to a BD, please realize that not all other classes are as fortunate that they constitute a self-sufficient group in one class. Thus you see enemies teaming up to kill you (especially when it's an RR9 enemy they go up against).

Brite

Banned
Corran said:
It is uninteruptable. There are 4 different dmg focus spells (and also a non dmg which non use as it shit)

1) Aoe snare/dmg focus. Snares and increases in dmg each tic. Interuptable.
2) Single targe snare/dmg. Snares and increases in dmg each tic. Interuptable.
3)single target dmg focus. Just damage and increases each tic (higher dmg then rest of the spells) interuptable
4) Single target uninteruptable dmg focus. Just pure dmg however ranged attacks do not interupt it (magic or arrows). lower dmg then normal single target focus but adds up to more as dont break when sneezed on.

Edit: Aye Gr is Mr RoG atm on load of characters. Makes it a laugh. And was chatting to BC at the time as well. Commentary with things like "Mini stun, Inc tendrils spam" And then you did it :D

i usual run out of range of tics anyway :p so ur gonna get petted from now on :p but that was a top mornings rvr until gamah had a fg out as per usual, is reason i started doing it but if have competition hibs dont seem to make fgs so gets boreing

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
...not all other classes are as fortunate that they constitute a self-sufficient group in one class...

Yes, stick a dagger in me and twist it why don't you :(

(hihi, on another note looking forward to visits on our ts so Smelly can moan in your ear)

And I have to say again, nice video!

Brite

Banned
Belomar said:
This is the part where you gracefully retreat in the face of better knowledge (i.e. Corran having actually played a Heretic) instead of vainly trying to score a point you lost long ago. I just find it funny to see you act leet and talk big by calling people "zergers" (especially a decent guy like Corran) when your own video shows you happily adding away at enemies engaged in an FG fight.

happily adding on a FG fight? the hibs there had killed me at drop off before (deserve to be added on due to that fact) and where camping it with far more before hand that had died, mids where after crim towers, but no port, hibs camping drop off with a zerg, even says on the alliance chat on the video, but i guess your not all too observant

how is it so called acting leet by calling people zergers? lol nevermind you. Only experience ive had of your corr is you at tower/keeps, or once or twice in a random group, which when you mostly concentrated on me

Corran

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
happily adding on a FG fight? the hibs there had killed me at drop off before (deserve to be added on due to that fact) and where camping it with far more before hand that had died, mids where after crim towers, but no port, hibs camping drop off with a zerg, even says on the alliance chat on the video, but i guess your not all too observant

how is it so called acting leet by calling people zergers? lol nevermind you. Only experience ive had of your corr is you at tower/keeps, or once or twice in a random group, which when you mostly concentrated on me

In group warfare i always concentrate on BD or Banshee first. After that i will switch to other casters simply because i can lock them down and force them to moc and a QC cant give them the advantage.

And you find most the time im either in random GoP group (Normally got Alaron's DI bot as our only healer) or in Evita group. Most groups that actually play fg rvr (which i would rather do) will not invite a tic as they dont understand the range of abilities they got. With a BG'r a tic is unstoppable till run out of power :(

Bored with merc, sorc aint that much fun either unless you with a decent group with BG which leaves my tic as the only RvR enabled toon and it means i dont need a buff bot which helps as i still aint rolled one.

edit again: And you will find me around keeps/towers if there a battle going there as i like to try help out and monster rezz gives albs a chance against pbaoe defence. However I also solo alot still or in duo/trio with Saitoh and Gr or a couple of other people. Depends how much i get zerged and the RvR situation.

Brite

Banned
albs groups struggle as it is but the state of some of the alb random groups would be a lot better inviting a heretic :p

QQ at me for not know much about heretics ;p but ive been on KP vent chan and some of the stuff said on there was seriously comical, even from people that are rr8+ so know what your up against with alb random groups, what you need to do really is find a group of regular people that want to rvr, know how to play and will take a bit of constructive critasim

Corran

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
albs groups struggle as it is but the state of some of the alb random groups would be a lot better inviting a heretic :p

QQ at me for not know much about heretics ;p but ive been on KP vent chan and some of the stuff said on there was seriously comical, even from people that are rr8+ so know what your up against with alb random groups, what you need to do really is find a group of regular people that want to rvr, know how to play and will take a bit of constructive critasim

Hence why i been running with evita :D

Post cluster though going to try get a gop group running a bit. Problem with that is they dont believe in the no adding :(

MaditioN

Can't get enough of FH
stop whine in my frigging movie thread wankers! :<

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
one of your best movies valgair , liked the whole movie except that ubber straffing :)

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
btw i just went from beach and read the post , ¿ is just me or some ppl need holidays irl ?

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Working life gets in the way of that i find mate (holidays. Decent movie, some good tricks.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:
btw i just went from beach and read the post , ¿ is just me or some ppl need holidays irl ?

yes please give vacation so I can go on a holiday where it aint raining 24/7 :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom