Random GRPA of DHOOM (movie)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
Out of interest. Can you please confirm any deathspam before this screenie was taken and where it took place? The reason i say this is that if there group camping the bridge and Evita set up is able to take them out (bomb or just normally) then they will try. IF successful they will then go up to the roof and recover most the time and then move on when fully powered up.

But hey, lets just take a screenie of people in a location and makes assumptions (Looks for many screenies where eclipse/severence/TDD etc etc all in it making it look like there a 3+fg zerg of opted groups when really it was fg fight and other 2 fg's passing the area just after)

are you for real?
My fucking god how naive some people are.

At least make an effort to spell my guildname correct you twat, and it's not like it's the first time i've seen them camping some zerg chokepoint .. They will definetly fight with alb adds there but that doesn't bother them, hence why nobody respect their crappy grp.

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
so many wise words here ikmo :DDDF

i r0oxyu stlyz keke

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
are you for real?

At least make an effort to spell my guildname correct you twat, and it's not like it's the first time i've seen them camping some zerg chokepoint .. They will definetly fight with alb adds there but that doesn't bother them, hence why nobody respect their crappy grp.

ROFL. What's your problem dude?

Tell me? What is it? Do you need to visit a fucking doctor to pull out some bullets of out your head?

Here is some major newsflash for you:

- YES WE CAMP BRIDGES AND OTHER SOLID STRUCTURES, CAUSE IT'S SOMETIMES FUNNY TO DO SO FOR US. YOU'LL FIND US THERE AND HERE VERY OFTEN ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR ZERG REALM CALLED HIBERNIA HAS ABOUT 4-5 OPTED FGs ON THE BRIDGE LIKE IT WAS THE CASE SHORTLY BEFORE YOU TOOK THE PICTURE,
- IF YOU EXPECT A CLEAN FIGHT ON THE BRIDGE YOU NEED TO BE SHOT IN YOUR HEAD REPEDATLY, DON'T COME CLOSE AND THE SORC WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MEZZ YOU,
- I HAVE SEEN YOUR DRUID ASS WITH SOME FRIENDS CAMPING MY LITTLE INCONNU SOLO ASS AT THE BENO SIDE OF THE BRIDGE, SO YOU COULD AT LEAST STOP THE HYPOCRISY AND LOOK AT YOU FIRST, ESPECIALLY WITH SUCH INFAMOUS PEOPLE LIKE ETHILDIS AND REJECTA WHO OFC NEVER HAVE BEEN SPOTTED ON TOP OF A BRIDGE.

Got it? Wanker :). Lol...

Corran

Part of the furniture
Brite said:
corran = corr the zerging little heretic?

what planet are you on? if you zerg the shit out of everything, expect to be added on because you do deserve it, do you see ANYONE at all not in evita group saying you dont add here? no you dont? OH I WONDER WHY? :worthy: not one respectable heretic in the game, zerg class for little zerglings like yourself and whenever you see one, the zerg is always close by and ofcourse, everybody sets up a cystal titan when they are resting

wake up a smell the shit, your not even trying to do anything to improve your rep, just having a go at everybody telling them they are wrong an you are right, and generally being pricks, which aint gonna be helpful at all, actually tried to give you some advice, but fuck you then

Sometimes you find me with the albs camping yes, mainly because everytime i get more then 1000 units from somewhere i get 4stealthers or lame arsed groups like yours zerging me down. I have stood by and watched many fights in my time and will continue to do so if i have respect for the groups or the solo people involved. People like Shike be able to confirm that I reframe from adding and watch fights, hell even after they come and start hitting me i emote them to stop before i think of fighting back.

I not having a go at anyone, stating the way you play is to add on most fights, you have not denied it. Stated that situations call for rest periods, have NOT stated evita's group do not add on fights as i know that they do however i stated that they do also reframe from adding on them.

And you give advice? You dont know the meaning of it, you prefer to spurt out some shit 99% the time then to even make sense.

Edit: And you going on about other classes when yours is about as lame as they come is funny. I killed you solo before and you didnt even do a thing to me, just ran in a line straight past me for 5 tic's of my nuke and died giving just under 1100 rp's which was nice. And yet I still not died to you 1vs1 as i know my limits. Think i met you solo just 3 times now, 1 i killed you, 1 you were slaughtering me so i pulled out to safety (no point in dying when can avoid it) and once there was adds all round. So keep going on about how great you are, please.

Corran

Part of the furniture
Coldbeard said:
are you for real?

Hah, i like this post. Just the fact you have to resort to attacking me when I am not even doing so, with an attitude like this I wont put any effort into keeping you happy.

So you see a group camping a choke point, I see hib groups doing it all the time. Just wednesday there was 3fg (including some high RR people) camping Oriens bridge at 14:00 UK time. If the enemy didnt go there constantly do you think people would stay there? I dont think they would, hell you proved your group goes there just in the screenie. You said yourself it is a zerg choke point so if you want a fg fight then what are you doing there?

Are asked if you could prove the situation and you have to resort to insults. Then fine dont worry about it at all as you must be right. And if they already in a fight fully comitted when the adds come, enemy is basically all dead then what the point in pulling out? You telling me that every time you get a ranger add on a fight that you stop fighting even after blowing your RA's in the initial confrontation?

thaaadi

Fledgling Freddie
Manisch Depressiv said:
ROFL. What's your problem dude?

Tell me? What is it? Do you need to visit a fucking doctor to pull out some bullets of out your head?

Here is some major newsflash for you:

- YES WE CAMP BRIDGES AND OTHER SOLID STRUCTURES, CAUSE IT'S SOMETIMES FUNNY TO DO SO FOR US. YOU'LL FIND US THERE AND HERE VERY OFTEN ESPECIALLY WHEN YOUR ZERG REALM CALLED HIBERNIA HAS ABOUT 4-5 OPTED FGs ON THE BRIDGE LIKE IT WAS THE CASE SHORTLY BEFORE YOU TOOK THE PICTURE,
- IF YOU EXPECT A CLEAN FIGHT ON THE BRIDGE YOU NEED TO BE SHOT IN YOUR HEAD REPEDATLY, DON'T COME CLOSE AND THE SORC WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MEZZ YOU,
- I HAVE SEEN YOUR DRUID ASS WITH SOME FRIENDS CAMPING MY LITTLE INCONNU SOLO ASS AT THE BENO SIDE OF THE BRIDGE, SO YOU COULD AT LEAST STOP THE HYPOCRISY AND LOOK AT YOU FIRST, ESPECIALLY WITH SUCH INFAMOUS PEOPLE LIKE ETHILDIS AND REJECTA WHO OFC NEVER HAVE BEEN SPOTTED ON TOP OF A BRIDGE.

Got it? Wanker :). Lol...
I don't understand

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Brite said:
do you see ANYONE at all not in evita group saying you dont add here?

Actually yes i do, ever been on their TS channel, no you haven't. So hush down.

And you hear people say stuff but that's just me being picky :p

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:
are you for real?

last i checked your guild isn't in most peoples 'respected guilds' list for 8v8.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Tis all summed up in 1 picture:
Everything.jpg

About as useless picture as Manisch posted for the last few months of randoms getting bombed at a tower, '5 Hibs on a screenshot omfg they zerg'

Atleast this screenshot roxored coz Im in it !

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
About as useless picture as Manisch posted for the last few months of randoms getting bombed at a tower, '5 Hibs on a screenshot omfg they zerg'

Hope you didn't waste all that mana on the shameless add or was it a co-op mode Hib BG?

Oh wait, it's Addsprout :).

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Manisch Depressiv said:
Hope you didn't waste all that mana on the shameless add or was it a co-op mode Hib BG?

Oh wait, it's Addsprout :).

Its not mana, its POWAH. And I got so much POWAH i wtfroxstarred u :drink:

Corran

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:
Tis all summed up in 1 picture:

Awww, im not the heretic being spoke about though as if i was in melee would mean im OOP and it wouldnt be my melee that the problem but the constant banelord ability spamming :( (Im the only ml10 tic afaik :( most are ml8 tops if that. Only know of 2 that even that high)

Know it not me as i have not been playing tonight. And whats Gwal doing in a group at prime time? Normally only see him in an opted group at 11am-3pm then disappears :p

Mactavish

Loyal Freddie
So much love in this thread. Can I add for what it's worth, I have been in an Evits group and been on Ts and on that occasion Evita has repeated plenty on times not to add in other fights.

REGARDS MACTAVISH :fluffle:

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
omg :eek: puppet solo'd a highlander + manisch, and a hib ran by not adding, strong

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Corran said:
Know it not me as i have not been playing tonight. And whats Gwal doing in a group at prime time? Normally only see him in an opted group at 11am-3pm then disappears :p

Gwal is 90% of the time playing @ primetime. Dunno wtf u talking about :X

You dont get RR11 Paladin and RR9 Blademaster with gimping around at 11 AM :<

anyhow time for bed, catch ya all tomorrow :) At 11 AM to wtfopted group the zerg of Albs and endless stream of sorcs and wizaaaaards at Oriens !

Puppet

Part of the furniture
stupeh said:
omg :eek: puppet solo'd a highlander + manisch, and a hib ran by not adding, strong

If even Stupeh sees the obvious truth I simply fail to see how anyone can get the picture wrong, Manisch :<

And I was BG-leader, needed a quick BG for h0t C6 after 37 Albs on DC and 46 Albs on Berk later on. I made it, people joined, I rox0red u and the rest is history !

Sleep tight !

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Bubble said:
last i checked your guild isn't in most peoples 'respected guilds' list for 8v8.

I have no idea who you are or if you play at all , but I guess you would know who guilds respect or not!

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Coldbeard said:
I have no idea who you are or if you play at all , but I guess you would know who guilds respect or not!
You dont know who Bubble is yet your claiming to know who runs with who and zergs with who in albion? Amusing :)

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
You dont know who Bubble is yet your claiming to know who runs with who and zergs with who in albion? Amusing :)

Hard to catch all the names when you are so many, you should know :/

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
TheBinarySurfer said:
Almost a witty retort son, keep trying youll get there one day :)
NN folks

aye if only everyone could be as witty as you and that funny signature of yours.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
I wish my signature was a fake copy of /g one evening i really do :/

Lets try again - NN lol. Must.Not.Refresh.Sleep.

Martok

Part of the furniture
look guys you can slaite us you can do what you like tbh i dont realy care i play for fun and these guys make me laugh we can make 0 rp's or 100k rp's im not bothered i run for fun and for laugh's, we do add on occastion and we dont add but its the same for everyone tbh not just us so stop being hipocritical tbh! (i know i spelt that wrong) we try to avoid adding on other alb vs's enamy fights and we try avoiding adding on people already engaged but unfortanitly when ppl are in trees ect cant realy see! and as for us on towers yes we are a BOMB group confined spaces are our specialty!

dont wnat to meet us @ zerg choke points then dont go there to camp em tbh!

i know ppl slate me and my rep is no longer what it used to be! but evita is deadly serious about ppl joining ts on listen only!

end of the day with all the zergs out its mainly zerg or die! and if you can get out to get a fg fight you get added on! so ppl add back and omfg its another zerg fest again. ppl need to break this cycle i admit it and others do to but will it happen no! even if we disengaged from a battel how many of you would let us disengage if we were added on heh? i think the answer would be 0!

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
I love these threads, so much fun.

I've kept very quiet about this kinda thing for a while now because I've been trying to work, behind the scenes to repair some of the damage that has occured over the previous months. Most of you know by now that I don't come on and try to brag that we did this or that, or even to whine that people are doing whatever to us. However, it's gotten to a point where I'll put in my 2 pence worth and take the undoubted flame that it will bring...

Everyone knows who I run with and as a result I get a lot of shit for it. (Yes I almsot exclusively run with Manisch, Graendel, Evita, Martok, Smellysox and co). We do try to avoid adding, we do try to avoid bridge camping and stick to the supposed RvR code of conduct but I know no-one wants to hear that because they enjoy the chance to complain, bitch and insult us at every turn and don't want to loose it.

Now I've made the offer pubically on IRC for someone to come into the TS channel we use, on listen only, and find out first hand exactly what we do but we've never had a taker (Stupeh came close but a GG needed him instead - shame tbh as I suspect it may have done a lot to dispel the myth)

I've pubically stated, on more occasions that I can count, that I hate the reputation that we've somehow managed to gain since we started running and that I want to turn it around. I've asked what & how those who complain most feel we should be doing and gotten such constructive answers as 'foad', 'delete', 'stop running' with those people I consider to be my friends but yet not one of you were willing to be serious, fair or even constructive.

Problem is, we're damned if we do, damned if we don't... There are an amazing number of you out there who say 'we don't add... but if it's Evita & co we'll zerg them senseless coz of X, Y or Z' and then get irate and whine about the grp because we get pissed off and eventually add on you after you've deliberately added on us 4, 5, even 6 times that evening.

What do you expect? Us to just lie down and give you free rps because you disapproave of something we may or may not have done in the past?
This is a game, we all want to have fun. Getting added on repeatedly is no fun for anyone. If you think that we won't adopt guerrilla tactics sometimes because you leave us no choice then you're kidding yourselves. How can you expect the grp to follow your 'honour code' when you won't follow it for us?

The offer about allowing one other to join us at any one time, as a impartial observer still stands. Next time I'm on IRC and running in RvR, if someone want's to listen then let me know, I'll arrange it there and then and just maybe, change a few misguided perceptions along the way...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom