SPAM random annoying things

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
13,017
Yeah but think you'll have saved £80 for when you have to top up next.
 

Raven

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
45,930
People who hog the middle lanes, they should be shot and left at the side of the road, I think it's the only way to deal with them.
 

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
Moderator
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 11, 1997
Messages
9,077,795
People who hog the middle lanes, they should be shot and left at the side of the road, I think it's the only way to deal with them.
What a stupid thing to say, I personally would put them in a climbing harness and tie the end of the rope around my towbar and then go for a drive around town where they have speed bumps.
 

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 23, 2003
Messages
2,418
Yeah I saw the first death and was like, eh, no big deal, but now several hospitals are in quarantine across the region, with ~200 people hospitalized, that we know off.

The most interesting comments I saw came from American healthcare workers. If there was another pandemic in America, they'd sit this one out at home.
 

Raven

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 27, 2003
Messages
45,930
Personally I'd just ammend the undertaking rule. But then people would abuse that too.
I undertake all the time, and perfectly legitimately. I just chill in the travel lane, and use the 2nd (1st overtake) to overtake, leaving the special needs people to go bumper to bumper in the 3rd and 4th overtake lanes, a steady 70, but sometimes have the need to overtake (more) and cannot.
 

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
10,029
Last time I drove in the UK I sat in middle lanes all the time apologies for inducing your rage

In other annoying things, people that don’t do what they say they will do. Then spend ten times more time and effort arguing about it than just fucking doing it
 

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Joined
Dec 22, 2003
Messages
18,998
Just landed at Stansted after discovering a new and innovative way for RyanAir to make me miserable.

As the airline now seems to have figured out landing as vertically as possible seems to save them a few quid, descents are now very steep and very fast (this isn't a one-off, I've flown with them 7-8 times this year and this is a new trend), and this one was so fast my sinuses gave up trying to move fluid around and delivered a spike of pain up through my right cheekbone, behind (and yet also wrapped around) my right eye and into my brain. I could literally feel the pain moving and building through my head.

I'm now on the train into London and I'm still feeling the after-effects. And no doubt I can expect more of the same this evening.
 

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
Moderator
FH Subscriber
Joined
Dec 11, 1997
Messages
9,077,795
Just landed at Stansted after discovering a new and innovative way for RyanAir to make me miserable.

As the airline now seems to have figured out landing as vertically as possible seems to save them a few quid, descents are now very steep and very fast (this isn't a one-off, I've flown with them 7-8 times this year and this is a new trend), and this one was so fast my sinuses gave up trying to move fluid around and delivered a spike of pain up through my right cheekbone, behind (and yet also wrapped around) my right eye and into my brain. I could literally feel the pain moving and building through my head.

I'm now on the train into London and I'm still feeling the after-effects. And no doubt I can expect more of the same this evening.
Yuck it is bad enough with a blocked nose. So they have taken delivery of VTOL aircraft? Must have missed that on the news :p
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom