Overdriven
Dumpster Fire of The South
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2004
- Messages
- 13,017
Yeah but think you'll have saved £80 for when you have to top up next.
What a stupid thing to say, I personally would put them in a climbing harness and tie the end of the rope around my towbar and then go for a drive around town where they have speed bumps.People who hog the middle lanes, they should be shot and left at the side of the road, I think it's the only way to deal with them.
Yeah I saw the first death and was like, eh, no big deal, but now several hospitals are in quarantine across the region, with ~200 people hospitalized, that we know off.
Saw this earlier on WorldNews and kinda glazed over it.
I undertake all the time, and perfectly legitimately. I just chill in the travel lane, and use the 2nd (1st overtake) to overtake, leaving the special needs people to go bumper to bumper in the 3rd and 4th overtake lanes, a steady 70, but sometimes have the need to overtake (more) and cannot.Personally I'd just ammend the undertaking rule. But then people would abuse that too.