I work with Americans. The amount of circling back, and putting pins in things is maddening
And the acronyms why not just write it out takes seconds ffs
Sometimes when it gets too much, I will complain about all the ambiguous TLA's, and a few people will laugh.I work with Americans. The amount of circling back, and putting pins in things is maddening
And the acronyms why not just write it out takes seconds ffs
Can of air freshener and a lighter should help.Mosquito bites, survived multiple camping trips without them, now 6+, from home.
I'm wondering if there's some new directive that's been handed down about safe distance from obstructions?No doubt there is some protocol they were following, that didn't include one drop of common sense.
My cat wouldn't touch bacon or sausage.
A chateaubriand, though.
I've got tickets you can buy folks, £1 eachMy cat will beat your cat in a fight
God?One of you assclowns must have a relationship with a hardware supplier. Who do I need need to bribe here to get a discount on 40TB of storage?
God?
You should have taken out the God+ Ultimate subscriptionWon't answer my calls. My call is very important to her. I am 3 billionth in the queue.
You not got a dodgy Godstick?
You can get the God+ Ultimate, Allah+ UberMecca and the Yaweh+ CarpetBomb Subs for, like, a tenner a month...
Still waiting on this btw.Unrealiable fucking decorators/builders/tradeswhatevers.
Which eye are we talking about?On day 17 of an eye infection from hell. Wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy!
Which eye are we talking about?
Phew I thought you were talking about the japs eye. Thank god you are okLeft eye. Had a naturally evil looking eye for over a week. Wish I had taken more pictures, could have sold some stock images.