SPAM random annoying things

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've spent the better part of the weekend looking for my tape measure. I can't find it anywhere. Somehow I'm still searching and annoyed that A) I can't find it, and, B) in the time I spent looking for it I could have gone down the shops and bought a new one at least 200 times over :eek:
My o/h has similar with buckets. The builders keep using them and she loses her shizzle. She thinks they should go get their own bucket and she wants me to speak to them about bringing their own buckets.

They're like £5 for 3, and I ain't going to send a builder on an hour's round trip just so she can preserve her bucket supply.

Just keep one stashed somewhere and buy 3 more ffs :eek:

Tom

I am a FH squatter
My dad once lost his spirit level, that he'd inherited from his father. He found it years later on the shed roof, where he'd last used it.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Lost my Swiss army knife a few years ago, for about 18 months, I was gutted, it has sentimental value too.

Found it in my Dremel box.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Lost my Swiss army knife a few years ago, for about 18 months, I was gutted, it has sentimental value too.

not gonna lie I fully expected to find it immediately after I bitched here but no joy :eek:

indeed its quite likely in some box somewhere and I'll find it in a year when I need to use <whatever it was> again :eek:

Tom

I am a FH squatter

I had one I bought in Switzerland on a school trip, engraved with Lucen 87 (IIRC). Stolen from my car about 20 years back. Still gutted about that.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Nice work that man.

I have to admit - Kate Moss was right. Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels. Now I'm a fat man again and I'm very much missing being light.

Watch your back-on cycle. Keep your weight on the wall in front of you and go full nazi if it starts to go back up :)

If you find a way of doing it sustainably, share please :)

The way of doing it sustainably is not the way people are willing to do it.

With long term Crohn's Disease I love keto, however it's not sustainable to my lifestyle. I'm now down 9.5kg (Gained half in my 2 weeks in the USA) since March by following the simple principal of "Macros in, calories out". And I eat a -fucktonne- of carbs.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I've spent the better part of the weekend looking for my tape measure. I can't find it anywhere. Somehow I'm still searching and annoyed that A) I can't find it, and, B) in the time I spent looking for it I could have gone down the shops and bought a new one at least 200 times over :eek:
Fucksake, did you not lift up your stomach to check it was not still around your waist?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The way of doing it sustainably is not the way people are willing to do it.

With long term Crohn's Disease I love keto, however it's not sustainable to my lifestyle. I'm now down 9.5kg (Gained half in my 2 weeks in the USA) since March by following the simple principal of "Macros in, calories out". And I eat a -fucktonne- of carbs.
What kind of carbs?

Yeah, I don't find it sustainable either - but I'm going to hit it hard from mid-september. It might not be sustainable, but it's bloody effective.

Overdriven

What kind of carbs?

Yeah, I don't find it sustainable either - but I'm going to hit it hard from mid-september. It might not be sustainable, but it's bloody effective.

Mostly rice, bread occasionally, a LOT of tortilla wraps, occasional sweet things, fruits (mangos and melons we're eating lots of ATM), pasta, potatoes, fries (air fried).

Very little processed as once I start I can't stop. Never had a problem with carbs, had a problem with never stopping inhaling food and portion sizing.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
a LOT of tortilla wraps
On these, making our own out of stoneground wholemeal flour was a gamechanger. Properly - we'll never buy them again. It's really easy to do, they're actually healthy and they add to the food, rather than just being a slightly greasy wrapping.

Very little processed as once I start I can't stop. Never had a problem with carbs, had a problem with never stopping inhaling food and portion sizing.
This. The processed food is designed to make you hungry. But carbs in general do the same thing - toast begets toast. But yeah - I'm the same as you.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Never had that issue with processed food tbh unless I've had a smoke.

Only have that with beer and cigarettes.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
6 foot 1 and about 12 Stone - last time I worked my BMI out it was under 20.

Overdriven

How tall are you and how much do you weigh ;)

*ofc, ignore me if you're a weightlifting rugby player :D

5'10' (5'9 1/2 :() , 94kg, 33" waist, BMI of... "GOD DAMN" and body fat of a land mammal.

Childhood obesity really does great things for body dysmorphia..

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
5'10' (5'9 1/2 :() , 94kg, 33" waist, BMI of... "GOD DAMN" and body fat of a land mammal.

Childhood obesity really does great things for body dysmorphia..
I had the opposite when I was growing up - I was 6'2" (and a half, but I'm counting up so I feel good) - but I was 10.5 stone (so, 66kg). I'm about 15 atm (so 95kg) - would like to be 80kg or thereabouts to live pain-free on my fucked-up ankles.

What you want to get down to?

Sorted the new garmin scales for my o/h last week. Exporting weight data from fitbit is a fucking joke - they've deliberately made it really hard even if you follow their published "process".

Overdriven

I had the opposite when I was growing up - I was 6'2" (and a half, but I'm counting up so I feel good) - but I was 10.5 stone (so, 66kg). I'm about 15 atm (so 95kg) - would like to be 80kg or thereabouts to live pain-free on my fucked-up ankles.

What you want to get down to?

Sorted the new garmin scales for my o/h last week. Exporting weight data from fitbit is a fucking joke - they've deliberately made it really hard even if you follow their published "process".

I'm trying to get my "base weight" around 90kg/14.2st~/200lbs or so. At that point I'll decide if I want to go back up or a bit further down! I was comfortable at 100kg/15.7st/220lbs but being a bit leaner and actually respecting food has my the disease more manageable.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
My mate has pumped himself so hard in the gym (yes, yes, ha ha) he no longer has a neck.
He used to have one.
Now the muscles in his shoulders meet his ears.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My mate has pumped himself so hard in the gym (yes, yes, ha ha) he no longer has a neck.
He used to have one.
Now the muscles in his shoulders meet his ears.
'roids?

How long did it take him?

TdC

I'm trying to get my "base weight" around 90kg/14.2st~/200lbs or so. At that point I'll decide if I want to go back up or a bit further down! I was comfortable at 100kg/15.7st/220lbs but being a bit leaner and actually respecting food has my the disease more manageable.
tbh an eye opener for me happened when I was at a garden center recently. I needed some gravel for my deck and picked up a 25kg bag and went "ooofff". Then it dawned on me that I used to carry that bag around with me every day. Might sound a bit weird but that moment really went and drove a couple things home. You're about 2-3 inches taller than me so you'll probably carry it better but if some weight loss diet helps with the Crohns I'd encourage you to power through that 90 to about 85 or so. You'll have a bit of a buffer in case you want to have a fat bastard month to say the least :)

TdC

Fucksake, did you not lift up your stomach to check it was not still around your waist?
hahaha what stomach? you'd not recognize me mate; a mere shadow of my former self I am!

TdC

Also: I caved in and got a new tape measure. I have no idea where the previous one has gone off to but I don't care any more :D

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
'roids?

How long did it take him?
He drinks those weird drinks from those oversized plastic containers that look like they could feed an elephant for a week

I think it must have been 4 or 5 years now

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Also: I caved in and got a new tape measure. I have no idea where the previous one has gone off to but I don't care any more :D
I got a wonderful tape measure
Well, its a tape measure with no writing on it
All it took was 4 bottles of correction fluid

"Have you measured yourself?"
"Yes, love"
"Lost any weight ?"
"Umm....well I'm not seeing 34 inches any more"

TdC

I got a wonderful tape measure
Well, its a tape measure with no writing on it
All it took was 4 bottles of correction fluid

"Have you measured yourself?"
"Yes, love"
"Lost any weight ?"
"Umm....well I'm not seeing 34 inches any more"

this new one's a beast man! Stanley. Weighs a tonne. I reckon you could one shot an elephant with it 0o

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I put it back on your shelf...

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
It's September, and just noticed your Santa hat
Must be time for pigs in blankets then surely ?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
It's September, and just noticed your Santa hat
Must be time for pigs in blankets then surely ?
You have months where you don't eat them?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Top Bottom