SPAM random annoying things

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Facebook does a lot of the same but I trust Tiktok even less. Will not download.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
I don't do the "socials" but I do have a FB account, locked down and I've never commented or liked anything.
There's a local town FB group that has been a valuable source of info in these times. Oh but there are some fucking nutters on there. Anti vax, corona non-believers, 5g lunatics, Bill Gates is a murderer and so on.
It's a real shame that social media gives these retards a voice.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I don't do the "socials" but I do have a FB account, locked down and I've never commented or liked anything.
There's a local town FB group that has been a valuable source of info in these times. Oh but there are some fucking nutters on there. Anti vax, corona non-believers, 5g lunatics, Bill Gates is a murderer and so on.
It's a real shame that social media gives these retards a voice.
I was tempted to block the bloke I barely knew at school who posts David Icke and 9/11 shit all the time but it's kinda interesting to see what the latest is in the world of crackpot.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I was tempted to block the bloke I barely knew at school who posts David Icke and 9/11 shit all the time but it's kinda interesting to see what the latest is in the world of crackpot.

That's why I follow you on Twitter :D

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person

I'm in two minds as to whether to block them. They are an annoying waste of space, but know your enemies...

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Mrs Yuck has been making a Lemon Meringue cake. All was going well until she realised 5 minutes into the baking that the oven was on the grill setting. She thinks she can save the situation but only time will tell as its back in the oven atm.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Mrs Yuck has been making a Lemon Meringue cake. All was going well until she realised 5 minutes into the baking that the oven was on the grill setting. She thinks she can save the situation but only time will tell as its back in the oven atm.

BAKING NEWS!

So it didn't end well, the bin got a meal.
Attempt 2 today was much more successful, evidence below. I have a problem however.
Mrs Yuck made Corned Beef Hash, one of my favouites. I've "done a Lamp" and had 2 full plates with a side of pickled red cabbage, I can hardly move and have no room for cake, I failed.

Attachments

• IMG-20200420-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20200420-WA0000.jpg
    132.8 KB · Views: 13

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
9316685890.png

:(

Syri

FH is my second home
Hang on, that says slower than 95% of Spain... so there's 5% with even worse than that??

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
I'm supposed to be getting and paying for 25mb. We have a small dish on the roof that points at a radio transmitter miles away. It's all we can get out here in the sticks. It has worked fine on and off but there is only a small range of frequencies available to the multiple suppliers. I report a problem they switch my frequency, which affects another supplier who then switches theirs, so it interferes with me again and on and on and on......

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
What a wanker :p
It is probably 10 x what you guys pay in the EU etc. So with TV, landline, personal mobile package and Internet comes to 900 AED = 200 GBP. The company pays 300 AED of that for the internet.

When I moved house last Nov I moved from Etisalat to Du. My internet went from being 50Mbps down to 600Mbps down and it was for less money per month. I basically added a full personal mobile package with 25GB data and 700 'flex' mins which I can use for calls to the UK and some 80 other countries for only 20AED more than I was paying with Etisalat. Here you have no choice on the provider, it is based on which community you live and which telco has the infrastructure in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom