SPAM random annoying things

soze

I am a FH squatter
I did always wonder when it comes to stop and search (which I do disagree with) racial profiling is always used as an crutch. When does racial profiling become criminal profiling. If your intelligence tells you the only people selling drugs in Kingston are a gang of black kids that wear red baseball caps, then if you stop and search 30 black kids wearing red baseball caps then that is not racial profiling? In that scenario the you are not targeting them just because they are black but because they are black with a red baseball cap in the right area.

I have been stopped and searched twice in my life both times they told me I fit the description of a suspect (6ft tall and white) both times I gave them my bag and driving licence and was on my way in minutes. I can't imagine how annoying it must be if you are one of the poor fuckers who gets stopped multiple times a day. One of the grime artists said he got stopped 5 times and each time asked if he stole the watch he was wearing. That shit is just wrong.

It is hard to say if there is an answer though. A lot of policing is trusting your gut and sometimes a feeling about a car is enough to take a load of drugs off the street. What they probably need to do is monitor officers stop and searches and if someone has stopped 30 black people for 0 arrests then chances are he has some race issues. But even though I don't like it I can see why it is needed, which is easy to say at a white person.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Randomly annoying thing: watching View To a Kill last night on TV and realising that James Bond is fucking shite. Terrible movie, shocking acting, woefully sexist.

It randomly annoys me that my naive childhood memories of James Bond got ruined.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
I never really liked roger moore jb.

I always got that serial sex offender who just happened to be a spy vibe from Roger Moore's James Bond. Seemed more interested in banging anything with a pulse and saving the world was an afterthought.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I always got that serial sex offender who just happened to be a spy vibe from Roger Moore's James Bond. Seemed more interested in banging anything with a pulse and saving the world was an afterthought.

It was the 70s FFS, that was considered desirable behaviour.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
He was 58 in that flick and the bird was 30. The way he kissed her was nauseating and cringe.

sayward

Resident Freddy
I've only just discovered o2 £1 lunch deals. I pick today to get one.... first day of school holidays... I bet every child in the land has o2! Boots and Smiths look as tho there is a war on. No lunch for me.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Cats that wake you up at 0130 covered in white spirit and brown paint. All over her lower legs (not her back or tail) so she's probably fallen into a tray or something. Managed to get most of it out (oh how she enjoyed her first ever bath) but not before she'd walked on my white bedding. Poor thing.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I'd eat a cat. I'd eat lots of things. Strangely I draw the line at sharks. Also, that dude's white choccy ginger snap things gave me food wood. *rubs thighs*

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Oh right I thought perhaps for some other reason you wouldn't eat a shark.

Pandas deserve to be extinct.

They only eat one type of bamboo and are fussy about sex.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Hand wringers.

There is a magpie in our warehouse. One of the drones has been feeding one outside that had a broken wing, or leg or whatever and now its followed him in and wont fuck off. Obviously it will start setting the alarms off tonight which will mean police and staff callouts (automatic)

I suggested I go home and get my air rifle and just shoot the bloody thing. But oh no, we now have 5 staff and a net and its all gone a bit crystal maze.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom