SPAM random annoying things

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
That's them catering for your lovely smoking populace. Thoughtful if you ask me.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
People who think they speak for everyone, with either statements like above, or "we all think". Learn to speak for yourself and stop crutching on others.

Note Meggy, that isn't towards your post, just you reminded me of it :D

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Linkedin spam.

So I dealt with you 2 years ago. No I don't care who you are or what you do.

Fuck off.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Feeling really tired in the afternoon but not at night like a normal person. Feeling more hungry at about 1am than I do at any point in the day.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Are you out of routine?

If I don't keep my body clock reasonably regular (including eating times...) it goes haywire; it always happens during holidays to me. One lie in becomes one late night, leading to a later morning and before I know it I'm wide awake at 3am but I feel knackered for most of the day.

ileks

Part of the furniture
Are you out of routine?

If I don't keep my body clock reasonably regular (including eating times...) it goes haywire; it always happens during holidays to me. One lie in becomes one late night, leading to a later morning and before I know it I'm wide awake at 3am but I feel knackered for most of the day.

Yep christmas holidays. I still get it when getting up early though. It's a different sort of tiredness but I will only sleep for a couple of hours max if I give in and have a nap. I feel great afterwards though :)

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Are you out of routine?

I'm exactly the same - Christmas has absolutely screwed me over in this regard. Now I go to bed early, can't sleep, wake up late .... and am generally tired and grumpy at work all day!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I go to bed and get up at the same time regardless of whether I am on holiday or not. Bed at 12-1am up at 6.30-7.00. I might have a lie in on a weekend and get up at 8.00 but only if I have gone to bed late the previous night.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
I remember the days when I could sleep in till 2 or 3 in the afternoon easily. Now even on weekends after I've been on the piss till 3 in the morning I can't stay in bed after 10 or 11am :( Does this mean I'm getting old?

old.user4556

I definitely needed more sleep when I was younger and found it easy to sleep in to all hours, but I am the same - I will always wake up around 7am at the weekend even if I've been up to 3am. This usually makes a hangover feel much, much worse :sick:.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I've been trying to correct an out of wack body clock for a while now. Am totally wrecked atm, no joke :(
Tonight I am going to do my utmost to get to bed around 12, getting up again at 7am. Hope it works!

old.user4556

The only way is to go nuclear; drag your ass out of bed at 7am regardless of when you fall asleep.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Splash-back. Popped into McD for a wee. The've stuck a load of ice into the water-less urinals. Which means if you unload a powerspray, your jeans get wet.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I am going to amsterdam tomorrow by train. Seeing as trains here seem to stop running at the slightest spot of rain or other grievances on the tracks, seems best to start early :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Don't get me started Teedles. South West Trains = absolute nightmare. Since the New Year they haven't ran a single train on time (they have hundreds, if not thousands of journeys every day) and it was just the same the last couple of months before Christmas. Of course we're paying more for our tickets now as well, due to all the improvements.

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
Heat stopping to work in the house where you live ughhh... chilly

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Well it wouldn't be annoying if it was the house where someone else lives would it. :)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
both nostrils being blocked up, have to look like a gawping tit

old.user4556

I had to crash on the floor of a bedroom at new year with a bloke and two other girls, one of whom was a mouth breather. She 'clicked' at the end of each breath.

Raging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom