SPAM random annoying things

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Here we go again, when will people learn that just because someone else doesn't like X, it doesn't invalidate your opinion on it :D

Which is a fine next point;

People who need some kind of peer-validation for their personal taste.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I thought that was Gaffer? Or were you Neville Chamberlain for a while, I forget ;-)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I thought that was Gaffer? Or were you Neville Chamberlain for a while, I forget ;-)

I'm Scrooge every year. Meg is just Scrooge when it comes to cute John Lewis adverts. Or maybe he's Tiny Tim? I'm saying nowt.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
John Lewis Christmas adverts are usually fairly sentimental. If I remember rightly, they don't advertise on TV much outside of the "festive" period.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
John Lewis Christmas adverts are usually fairly sentimental. If I remember rightly, they don't advertise on TV much outside of the "festive" period.
Except when they do as Waitrose?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Well it's part of the John Lewis partnership, so I'd assume that counts!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, same group but not the same company.

Like PC World and Currys

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yeah, same group but not the same company.

Like PC World and Currys

Bad example; they're now one marketing dept. and co-branded stores. Carphone Warehouse/Best Buy would be a better analogy (at least until BestBuy shuts down completely).

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
sandpaper bog roll. we have it at work and I took a dump earlier and my ringpeice must've looked like a crime scene after I wiped.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
my ringpeice must've looked like a crime scene after I wiped.

YEAH.JPG

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Americans saying "to our troops fighting for our freedom". I know it's a sentiment(or i hope it is), but still. Come on.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
when you make toast... only to discover there is no more butter :(

i need hot buttery goodness :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Toasting crumpets for the wife and her parents and then when you do your own the toaster goes "pop" and refuses to work.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Those bastards at the traffic lights who insist on "cleaning" your windshield

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
If anyone is thinking of planning anything in around a billion years time on planet Earth: bad news:

The increase in solar temperatures is such that in about another billion years the surface of the Earth will likely become too hot for liquid water to exist, ending all terrestrial life

:(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
If anyone is thinking of planning anything in around a billion years time on planet Earth: bad news:

Fun part about immortality is that in a billion years i've completed the Antarctica Engine that will propel this planet across the universe.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

The question is, will mankind still be around? Will we have blown ourselves up, been unable to stop a world killer asteroid or even invaded by hostile aliens? I would like to think we will be, or at least our evolutionary descendants.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
The question is, will mankind still be around? Will we have blown ourselves up, been unable to stop a world killer asteroid or even invaded by hostile aliens? I would like to think we will be, or at least our evolutionary descendants.

I doubt it, even by looking at the history fd the globe and eliminating our own stupidity. Rocks, volcanoes, moons on fire. Unless we can get our collective arses together and mvoe underground.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The "threaded view" on forums (the imdb discussions at the bottom of each movie's page for example). What's the point of it? Just means I have to click to see each reply. It's rubbish. :eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The false poo.
aka "a fart"

Such a disappointment. Nothing like a good clear-out. And sods law, just when you're going out, or the phone rings, Mr Poo wants to play.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
every single television network on Dutch telly synchronizing with each other so they can all switch to a 15 minute advertising block at the same time. fuckers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom